Corrupt-a-wish

You get an extremely intelligent piece of software that does all of the above functions. All humans look like idiots to it, so everyone is banned.

I wish I had a clone to blame stuff on.

Granted. The clone blames everything on you. It robs most of the banks in your country, then kills the leader. Afterwards, it commits suicide. You can probably guess how this ends up for you.

I wish for an uncorruptable wish.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wish being a paradox rips a hole in the time space continuum and sucks the whole universe to oblivion. It leaves behind you, because you made the wish, and Wheatly, as he is said true. Have fun with that moron!

I wish that miniboxer would get rid of his Santa hat!

Granted, but you still can't write a successful tar command on your third try. Even with Google.

I wish my 3d models would animate themselves.

the 3d models gain senience and and start animatiing themselves, then they decide they're bored of 3d so build themselves 4d bodys, they then decide they're bored of the earth and teleport to alpha centuri

i wish for the perfect oat and honey flapjack

It is so perfect that followers of the flapjack cult come and steal it and worship it as their messiah and your flapjack is never seen again.

I wish for people to follow my command to ignore my commands!

you have now been banned from the world for hacking

i wish for an omlette

It is so perfect that followers of the omlette cult come and steal it and worship it as their messiah and your omlette is never seen again.

I wish for a donut that was amazing but not so perfect that others envy it.

It is so perfect that followers of the omlette cult come and steal it and worship it as their messiah and your omlette is never seen again.

I wish for a donut that was amazing but not so perfect that others envy it.

your donut is stolen by the cult of worshippers of amazing, but ordinary, donuts. it is never seen again

i wish for the death of all pineapples

They add it without asking lord it and he rages by making evil in the code to delete your worlds and joins the FTB anti Technic cult.

I wish to be the flapjack steeling, omlette loving, ordiary donut eaters, pinaple hating, cult leader!

You stop letting people use the roads and the world economy start to crumble because no one can get anywhere in a timely manner. People come in hordes to kill you for the deed to the worlds roads. We just don't know how long you will survive.

I wish my last wish to be granted anyways!

Your last wish is granted. To ensure that you don't make any more wishes after that, and thus make the wish-granting genies do more work granting your new last wish, they kill you.

I wish there was a creeper spawner in real life, but somewhere far away.

Your last wish is granted. To ensure that you don't make any more wishes after that, and thus make the wish-granting genies do more work granting your new last wish, they kill you.

I wish there was a creeper spawner in real life, but somewhere far away.

the creepers get super charged by a random teslacoil by the spawner and when it explodes the earth is disintigrated

i wish for a banana flavoured apple shaped cactus

Your banana flavoured apple shaped cactus gets taken by the banana flavoured apple shaped cactus eating cult since they are so rare and they have never acctually ever had one.

I wish for a snow day! Oh wait, it already is! I wish for more people to go on my server!

Your banana flavoured apple shaped cactus gets taken by the banana flavoured apple shaped cactus eating cult since they are so rare and they have never acctually ever had one.

I wish for a snow day! Oh wait, it already is! I wish for more people to go on my server!

so many people get on your server, it crashes and breaks everything, and you get banned from macdonalds, and a meteor fall into your house, and your hamster dies

i wish for for an eye of the beholder

ninjaed

You get the eye of the beholder but it turns on you destroying you.

I wish for the world to be destroyed

:ninja:

the world that you percieve is destroyed, in other words, your eyes, ears, tongue and nerve endings all get eaten by an angry squirrel

i wish for the pancake