How to convert Tekkit Classic world to Tekkit lite !

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah so weirdly the Tekkit Classic server replaces that "id" field with teleportPipe for every pipe, why? I don't know but the solution is like you said; replace teleportPipe with the correct string. It's only the server version that does this so you get the same problem if you try and open multiplayer worlds in singleplayer and that's why it was working for me( I was only testing on singleplayer).

I'm really happy cos this is a perfect use for the plugin functionality I wrote in the last version. Here is a plugin to fix this: Download

Just pop it in the plugins directory in midas and do your conversion, it's hardcoded to fix this error so no mapping is needed, and remove it afterwards.

Super-success!!! :D Thanks very much! That did the trick. All pipes seem to have converted flawlessly and are working. It looks like everything in my world has translated at last. Wise choice on the modular design, by the way!

Thank you both for your efforts and investigations. Tekkit Lite, here we come! :P

Yeah so weirdly the Tekkit Classic server replaces that "id" field with teleportPipe for every pipe, why? I don't know but the solution is like you said; replace teleportPipe with the correct string. It's only the server version that does this so you get the same problem if you try and open multiplayer worlds in singleplayer and that's why it was working for me( I was only testing on singleplayer).

I'm really happy cos this is a perfect use for the plugin functionality I wrote in the last version. Here is a plugin to fix this: Download

Just pop it in the plugins directory in midas and do your conversion, it's hardcoded to fix this error so no mapping is needed, and remove it afterwards.

Awsome cheers. I've only been able to run some prelim checks as I'm at work right now. But everything seems to be working. Atleast nbtexplorer is still showing the pipes with all the correct data after a server start. And no more pipeid -1 errors.

When I try to run this it just says "No id's have been chosen." I've tried it on three different computers, is it only compatible with 32 bit java or something? I also tried the patch file in the first post and that scrolls a bunch of stuff in the command line window, and the latest one in the thread just gives an error when i try to add it. Both produce the error when i try to hit run.

The Patch File I updated recently works when going from Classic 3.1.2 to Lite 0.5.7:

https://raw.github.com/adamj777/midasgoldpatch/master/patch.txt

(I made an adjustment last night. So, re-download it if you have already tried it.)

I think someone mentioned that Java 32-bit works best when running MidasGold. On Windows, I tend to run Java 32-bit regardless of the platform because it tends to be more stable anyway.

Here is my process to ensure Java works and all that:

1. On Windows, I will open a command prompt as an admin ("Run as Administrator").

2. I then change to the directory that the Midas jar is in. Make sure the Midas "plugins" folder is in that directory as well. Also, make sure to pickup the new plugin for Pipe IDs linked a few posts back by havocx42 and put that in the Midas plugins directory.

3. I then add the path to my Java JRE to my %PATH% variable because more recent versions of Java have their security settings tuned way up by default and are not installed as part of the PATH by default anymore.

4. I then run Midas from the command prompt. The Window opens.

5. I load the patch.txt file I linked above.

6. I choose File->Open Folder and choose the folder in which the backup of my world resides.

7. Click Start.

I do the same for any other worlds that are part of the server I am converting. Tried it last night and everything went without a hitch. :)

Example of steps 1-4:

(Run cmd.exe as admin from the Start menu)

c:windowssystem32>cd c:usersweirdbearddocumentsTestmIDasGoldv0.2.4

c:usersweirdbearddocumentsTestmIDasGoldv0.2.4>set PATH=%PATH%;"c:program files (x86)javajre7bin"

c:usersweirdbearddocumentsTestmIDasGoldv0.2.4>java.exe -jar mIDasGold.jar

(The program runs. Continue in Midas GUI.)

If you already have java in your path, this may not work for you. I add it because I tend to try a few things before sealing it all up and putting it into production. (It will only remain part of the path within that command window.) Alternatively, you can run the java.exe with it's full path specified. But it is best to start Midas from within the Midas folder so that the Midas folder is the working directory. (It may not find its own plugins otherwise.) You can load a world file into Midas from anywhere.

Hope this helps!

When I try to run this it just says "No id's have been chosen." I've tried it on three different computers, is it only compatible with 32 bit java or something? I also tried the patch file in the first post and that scrolls a bunch of stuff in the command line window, and the latest one in the thread just gives an error when i try to add it. Both produce the error when i try to hit run.

If you are having problems with midasGold could you create an issue on the google code site. This thread is for instructions on how convert Tekkit

The Patch File I updated recently works when going from Classic 3.1.2 to Lite 0.5.7:

https://raw.github.com/adamj777/midasgoldpatch/master/patch.txt

(I made an adjustment last night. So, re-download it if you have already tried it.)

I think someone mentioned that Java 32-bit works best when running MidasGold. On Windows, I tend to run Java 32-bit regardless of the platform because it tends to be more stable anyway.

Here is my process to ensure Java works and all that:

1. On Windows, I will open a command prompt as an admin ("Run as Administrator").

2. I then change to the directory that the Midas jar is in. Make sure the Midas "plugins" folder is in that directory as well. Also, make sure to pickup the new plugin for Pipe IDs linked a few posts back by havocx42 and put that in the Midas plugins directory.

3. I then add the path to my Java JRE to my %PATH% variable because more recent versions of Java have their security settings tuned way up by default and are not installed as part of the PATH by default anymore.

4. I then run Midas from the command prompt. The Window opens.

5. I load the patch.txt file I linked above.

6. I choose File->Open Folder and choose the folder in which the backup of my world resides.

7. Click Start.

I do the same for any other worlds that are part of the server I am converting. Tried it last night and everything went without a hitch. :)

Example of steps 1-4:

(Run cmd.exe as admin from the Start menu)

c:\windows\system32>cd c:\users\weirdbeard\documents\Test\mIDasGoldv0.2.4

c:\users\weirdbeard\documents\Test\mIDasGoldv0.2.4>set PATH=%PATH%;"c:\program files (x86)\java\jre7\bin"

c:\users\weirdbeard\documents\Test\mIDasGoldv0.2.4>java.exe -jar mIDasGold.jar

(The program runs. Continue in Midas GUI.)

If you already have java in your path, this may not work for you. I add it because I tend to try a few things before sealing it all up and putting it into production. (It will only remain part of the path within that command window.) Alternatively, you can run the java.exe with it's full path specified. But it is best to start Midas from within the Midas folder so that the Midas folder is the working directory. (It may not find its own plugins otherwise.) You can load a world file into Midas from anywhere.

Hope this helps!

This did the trick. I was trying it in a batch file like that, doing it manually works. Thanks! Time to test.

I just stumbled on another translation issue. Tin Ore is ID 248 in Tekkit Classic. It becomes 2001:1 in Lite. Does the patch.txt file support using data values in addition to the id? If so, I can just update the patch.txt file. If not, I can post an issue on your google code site if that is appropriate. All my tin are become to rubber wood! ;) Thanks!

I just stumbled on another translation issue. Tin Ore is ID 248 in Tekkit Classic. It becomes 2001:1 in Lite. Does the patch.txt file support using data values in addition to the id? If so, I can just update the patch.txt file. If not, I can post an issue on your google code site if that is appropriate. All my tin are become to rubber wood! ;) Thanks!

Yep, should be fine just put:

140:4 -> 2001:1

248 -> 2001:1

In your patch file and it should convert fine(I just tested it)

Excellent, thanks! I had a closer look at the ores and made some more changes to my patch.txt file. Also updated the readme adding links to this post and to your google code download page for mIDasGold. Again, many thanks to you @havocx42 and other contributors to this post for making this transition as painless as possible. :)

https://github.com/adamj777/midasgoldpatch

i have a server i'm trying to convert from Tekkit classic. following all the instructions here and using the latest patch.txt posted and the buildcraft pipes plugin posted, i managed to convert 3 of my 5 worlds (the 3 that are almost empty.) when i convert the remaining 2 and try to load them in single player to test (i did delete the players folder) i get this:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// There are four lights!

Time: 05/03/13 16:25

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException

at gm.a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:114)

at bec.b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:141)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:703)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)

at bdz.q(IntegratedServer.java:123)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)

at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.4.7

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_11, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 295132808 bytes (281 MB) / 587726848 bytes (560 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)

JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx1024m

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 3, allocated: 5, tallocated: 59

FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.22.539 Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.517 66 mods loaded, 66 mods active

mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.4.6]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.4.6.r03.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

CustomLAN [Custom LAN Mod] (CustomPortForge.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.4.6]ReiMinimap_v3.2_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Core [buildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Factory [bC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Transport [bC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Silicon [bC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

APUnofficial [Additional Pipes] (AdditionalPipes-2.1.3u40-1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

ImmibisCore [immibis Core] (immibis-core-52.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.481.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.481.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

ThermalExpansion [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

OmniTools [OmniTools] (OmniTools-3.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

IC2 [industrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.115.208-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

AdvancedRepulsionSystems [Advanced Repulsion Systems] (adv-repulsion-systems-52.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

AdvancedMachines [iC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

AdvancedPowerManagement [Advanced Power Management] (AdvancedPowerManagement-1.1.55-IC2_1.112.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Builders [bC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Energy [bC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.4.7-3.2.3.23.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

DimensionalAnchors [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-52.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

factorization [Factorization] (Factorization-0.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

mod_InvTweaks [inventory Tweaks] (InvTweaks-1.50-1.4.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

IronChest [iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.4.7-4.5.4.217.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

LogisticsPipes|Main [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.4.7-0.7.0.81.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

PowerCrystalsCore [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore_1.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

MFReloaded [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

MFReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

MFReloaded|CompatForestry [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

MFReloaded|CompatIC2 [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

MFReloaded|CompatPams [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedPowerCore [RedPower] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedPowerBase [RP Base] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedPowerWorld [RP World] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

MFReloaded|CompatRP2 [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

MFReloaded|CompatSoulShards [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

mmmPowersuits [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.2.0-42.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.4.6-0.9.5.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

NEIPlugins [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.4.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

ThermalExpansion|Factory [Factory] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

NetherOres [Nether Ores] (NetherOres_2.0.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

ThermalExpansion|Energy [Energy] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

PowerConverters [Power Converters] (PowerConverters_2.1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedPowerCompat [RP Compat] (RedPowerCompat-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedPowerControl [RP Control] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

StevesCarts [steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a48.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

ThermalExpansion|NEI [NEI] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

ThermalExpansion|Transport [Transport] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

snyke7_Transformers [Transformers] (Transformers v1.7b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

Tubestuff [Tubestuff] (tubestuff-52.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

weaponmod [balkon's WeaponMod] (Weaponmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

WR-CBE|Core [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE Core 1.3.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

WR-CBE|Addons [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE Addons 1.3.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

WR-CBE|RedPower [WR-CBE RedPower] (WR-CBE RedPower 1.3.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Player Count: 0 / 8; []

Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

this is the error log from a world that had a lot of railcraft stuff in it (mainly tracks and detectors) and some buildcraft liquid pipes but the converter should have taken care of that, shouldn't it?

could anyone shine a light on to why this happens. also, the worlds that do work, multiverse is giving errors that it cant find the worlds and errors when i try to re-import them.

EDIT: it does work on the server though with a lot of error relating to suspended track

EDIT 2: never mind, it seems its quite happy in single player after its loaded on a server and any remaining track removed, on the other hand, in my other world, all 3 nuke reactors went.... well, nuclear. it think ill go back on tekkit classic and remove them before trying again o_O

Alright, so the Midas Program seems to work fine. I load the Tekkit Classic World, I selected the patch file, I ran the program, and the world was converted. Next, I moved the world file to my Tekkit Lite world folder. But then, when I opened Tekkit Lite and tried to open the newly converted save file, it says "Loading World | Building Terrain" like usual, but then it flashes back to the title screen, and then to just a dirt texture background, and then I get an error message saying "Disconnected by Server | Server Closed" and a back to the title screen button. My original world was not a multiplayer server. Can anyone help?

Hi,

I've been working on this world Tekkit - Tekkit Classic for a couple of years now. I have tried to import it into Tekkit lite using the midas java program. The program runs fine (I used the latest patches as mentioned above and installed the plugins too) but Minecraft crashes (server stops) when I attempt to load the world. I converted the save game - copied it into the tekkit lite saves game folder - start the launcher and tekkit lite - then load world.

The world contains at least one version of pretty much everything in Tekkit Classic. From pipes/tubes/nuclear/railworks/EE/computers/frames/etc. and I would really like to be able to continue to use it in Tekkit lite. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

For reference you can view the world as it stood about 6 months ago here: http://youtu.be/aSLUbhzRuwU

As you can see the world is huge and I really don't want to lose it. If it means going into the world and manually removing some items I'm willing to do that too.

Minecraft has crashed!     

----------------------     

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Ticking tile entity

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 1955c4fe --------

Generated 3/12/13 6:30 PM

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at com.eloraam.redpower.core.MachineLib.handleItem(MachineLib.java:218)

at com.eloraam.redpower.machine.TileMachine.handleItem(TileMachine.java:50)

at com.eloraam.redpower.machine.TileSorter.tryDrainBuffer(TileSorter.java:177)

at com.eloraam.redpower.machine.TileSorter.tryDrainBuffer(TileSorter.java:197)

at com.eloraam.redpower.machine.TileSorter.onTileTick(TileSorter.java:242)

at com.eloraam.redpower.core.TileExtended.g(TileExtended.java:123)

at com.eloraam.redpower.machine.TileSorter.g(TileSorter.java:73)

-- Tile entity being ticked --

Details:

Name: RPSorter // com.eloraam.redpower.machine.TileSorter

Block type: ID #0

Block data value: Unknown? (Got -1)

Block location: World: (-61,60,318), Chunk: (at 3,3,14 in -4,19; contains blocks -64,0,304 to -49,255,319), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)

Stacktrace:

at yc.h(World.java:2153)

at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)

-- Affected level --

Details:

Level name: SoCal

All players: 1 total; [iq[''/101, l='SoCal', x=110.12, y=141.62, z=317.94]]

Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 724 Drop: 0

Level seed: 5504918042989347657

Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false

Level generator options:

Level spawn location: World: (20,64,252), Chunk: (at 4,4,12 in 1,15; contains blocks 16,0,240 to 31,255,255), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)

Level time: 19214660 game time, 19214660 day time

Level dimension: 0

Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil

Level weather: Rain time: 31773 (now: false), thunder time: 97738 (now: false)

Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:680)

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.4.7

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 1007999784 bytes (961 MB) / 1229914112 bytes (1172 MB) up to 2863333376 bytes (2730 MB)

JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx3072m

AABB Pool Size: 2319 (129864 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1874 (104944 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63

FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.22.539 Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.517 66 mods loaded, 66 mods active

mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.4.6]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.4.6.r03.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CustomLAN [Custom LAN Mod] (CustomPortForge.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.4.6]ReiMinimap_v3.2_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Core [buildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Factory [bC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Transport [bC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Silicon [bC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

APUnofficial [Additional Pipes] (AdditionalPipes-2.1.3u40-1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ImmibisCore [immibis Core] (immibis-core-52.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.481.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.481.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ThermalExpansion [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

OmniTools [OmniTools] (OmniTools-3.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

IC2 [industrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.115.208-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

AdvancedRepulsionSystems [Advanced Repulsion Systems] (adv-repulsion-systems-52.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

AdvancedMachines [iC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

AdvancedPowerManagement [Advanced Power Management] (AdvancedPowerManagement-1.1.55-IC2_1.112.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Builders [bC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Energy [bC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.4.7-3.2.3.23.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

DimensionalAnchors [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-52.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

factorization [Factorization] (Factorization-0.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

mod_InvTweaks [inventory Tweaks] (InvTweaks-1.50-1.4.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

IronChest [iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.4.7-4.5.4.217.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

LogisticsPipes|Main [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.4.7-0.7.0.81.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

PowerCrystalsCore [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore_1.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MFReloaded [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MFReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MFReloaded|CompatForestry [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MFReloaded|CompatIC2 [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MFReloaded|CompatPams [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedPowerCore [RedPower] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedPowerBase [RP Base] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedPowerWorld [RP World] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MFReloaded|CompatRP2 [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MFReloaded|CompatSoulShards [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

mmmPowersuits [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.2.0-42.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.4.6-0.9.5.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

NEIPlugins [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.4.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ThermalExpansion|Factory [Factory] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

NetherOres [Nether Ores] (NetherOres_2.0.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ThermalExpansion|Energy [Energy] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

PowerConverters [Power Converters] (PowerConverters_2.1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedPowerCompat [RP Compat] (RedPowerCompat-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedPowerControl [RP Control] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

StevesCarts [steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a48.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ThermalExpansion|NEI [NEI] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ThermalExpansion|Transport [Transport] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

snyke7_Transformers [Transformers] (Transformers v1.7b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Tubestuff [Tubestuff] (tubestuff-52.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

weaponmod [balkon's WeaponMod] (Weaponmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

WR-CBE|Core [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE Core 1.3.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

WR-CBE|Addons [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE Addons 1.3.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

WR-CBE|RedPower [WR-CBE RedPower] (WR-CBE RedPower 1.3.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: 3588 (200928 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2920 (163520 bytes; 0 MB) used

Player Count: 1 / 8; [iq['DuctApe66'/101, l='SoCal', x=110.12, y=141.62, z=317.94]]

Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.eloraam.redpower.core.MachineLib.handleItem(MachineLib.java:218)

at com.eloraam.redpower.machine.TileMachine.handleItem(TileMachine.java:50)

at com.eloraam.redpower.machine.TileSorter.tryDrainBuffer(TileSorter.java:177)

at com.eloraam.redpower.machine.TileSorter.tryDrainBuffer(TileSorter.java:197)

at com.eloraam.redpower.machine.TileSorter.onTileTick(TileSorter.java:242)

at com.eloraam.redpower.core.TileExtended.g(TileExtended.java:123)

at com.eloraam.redpower.machine.TileSorter.g(TileSorter.java:73)

at yc.h(World.java:2153)

at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:680)

--- END ERROR REPORT 5cd4e3ee ----------

Many, many, thanks!

ductape66:

I would open NBT explorer and have a look at the block indicated in the error, it looks like an incompatibility between versions of redpower.

Using NBT explorer compare the tile entty for that block with the tile entity of the same block in Tekkit Lite. If you find anything intersting post it here.

Can you confirm you are on the latest version of Tekkit Classic?

Hi,

I've been working on this world Tekkit - Tekkit Classic for a couple of years now. I have tried to import it into Tekkit lite using the midas java program. The program runs fine (I used the latest patches as mentioned above and installed the plugins too) but Minecraft crashes (server stops) when I attempt to load the world. I converted the save game - copied it into the tekkit lite saves game folder - start the launcher and tekkit lite - then load world.

The world contains at least one version of pretty much everything in Tekkit Classic. From pipes/tubes/nuclear/railworks/EE/computers/frames/etc. and I would really like to be able to continue to use it in Tekkit lite. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

For reference you can view the world as it stood about 6 months ago here: http://youtu.be/aSLUbhzRuwU

As you can see the world is huge and I really don't want to lose it. If it means going into the world and manually removing some items I'm willing to do that too.

Many, many, thanks!

maby something to do with a sorter having a backlog if items stuck in it?

com.eloraam.redpower.machine.TileSorter.tryDrainBuffer

Thanks!

A couple of things I found:

I investigated the block that was the issue and found the sorting machine. This machine sorts flax seeds and string but for my automated string machine but there must have been something wrong with it. It works fine when I switch it on but it was switched off but with the timer connected set to 400ms. I removed the sorting machine and the timer. the 2 attached storage chests were full and therefore items were being sent back. Could be the issue but my wheat machine alongside is also full and that works with the same setup. It's unclear why the string sorter is erroneous but the wheat sorter is fine.

I added some more ID conversions to the patch file for IDs that weren't defined (I'll give a full list below). I converted these to smooth stone.

I ran the midas program again and copied the converted world to my tekkit lite save and ran it. It works!!!

Issues to address by me (will be corrected in a re-attempt):

The Rubber Tree Leaves 242 I converted to 1 and it looks really strange (I added this conversion via the patch file)

Interdiction Torches got converted to obsidian blocks

Thanks again, I'll be checking the world more thoroughly and report back any/all findings.

Got it pretty much sorted out. I made a couple of further changes to the patch.txt file to include the following:

RubberTreeLeaves - to 3123

EnergyCondenser to Crystal chest

All other EE 126:x to glowstone 89

interdiction torches to torches 50

Here's the patch file I used:

126 -> 89

127 -> 89

128 -> 181:5

129 -> 50

130 -> 89

133 -> 760

134 -> 761

135 -> 3093

136 -> 750

137 -> 751

138 -> 753

139 -> 253

140:0 -> 254

140:1 -> 129

140:2 -> 2001:4

140:3 -> 2001:2

140:5 -> 2001:0

140:6 -> 2001:4

140:7 -> 2001:2

141 -> 249

142 -> 255

143 -> 248

144 -> 252

145 -> 754

146 -> 756

147 -> 757

148 -> 762

150 -> 763

151 -> 764

152 -> 765

156 -> 1

159 -> 1

161 -> 161

169 -> 152

170 -> 1

171 -> 151

172 -> 1

173 -> 1

174 -> 150

175 -> 1

176 -> 1

177 -> 238

178 -> 251

179 -> 4077

187 -> 2491

190 -> 2850

194 -> 4092

206 -> 1

209 -> 1

211 -> 1

212 -> 1

213 -> 1

214 -> 1

215 -> 215

216 -> 209

235 -> 216

238 -> 235

249 -> 2001:0

254 -> 1954

255 -> 1955

1256 -> 5579

1257 -> 5581

1258 -> 5574

1259 -> 5576

1260 -> 5578

1261 -> 5577

1262 -> 5582

1263 -> 5584

1264 -> 5594

1265 -> 5593

1266 -> 5595

1267 -> 5647

1268 -> 5646

1269 -> 5643

1270 -> 5640

1271 -> 5642

1272 -> 5644

1273 -> 5641

1274 -> 5645

1275 -> 5649

1276 -> 5648

1277 -> 5650

1278 -> 5638

1279 -> 5637

1280 -> 5639

1281 -> 5634

1282 -> 5633

1283 -> 5635

1284 -> 5591

1285 -> 5590

1286 -> 5592

1287 -> 5597

1288 -> 5596

1289 -> 5598

1290 -> 5636

1291 -> 5620

1292 -> 5631

1293 -> 5626

1294 -> 5625

1295 -> 5623

1296 -> 5632

1297 -> 5624

1298 -> 5627

1299 -> 5621

1300 -> 5630

1301 -> 5619

1302 -> 5628

1303 -> 5617

1304 -> 5618

1305 -> 5622

1306 -> 5629

1307 -> 5616

1308 -> 5603

1309 -> 5614

1310 -> 5609

1311 -> 5608

1312 -> 5606

1313 -> 5615

1314 -> 5607

1315 -> 5610

1316 -> 5604

1317 -> 5613

1318 -> 5602

1319 -> 5611

1320 -> 5600

1321 -> 5601

1322 -> 5605

1323 -> 5612

1324 -> 5599

1325 -> 5588

1327 -> 5587

1328 -> 5585

1329 -> 5589

1331 -> 5575

1332 -> 5651

1333 -> 5583

1334 -> 5584

1492 -> 1492

1493 -> 1493

1494 -> 4073

4095 -> 4090

4298 -> 4286

4299 -> 4287

4300 -> 4288

4301 -> 4289

4302 -> 4290

4303 -> 4291

4304 -> 4292

4305 -> 4293

7256 -> 1

7257 -> 1

7260 -> 1

7261 -> 1

7262 -> 1

7266 -> 1

7267 -> 1

7268 -> 1

7269 -> 1

7270 -> 1

7272 -> 1

7276 -> 1

7281 -> 1

7291 -> 1

7292 -> 1

7293 -> 1

7294 -> 1

7300 -> 1

7302 -> 1

7303 -> 1

7304 -> 1

7306 -> 1

7307 -> 1

7308 -> 1

7310 -> 1

7312 -> 1

7313 -> 1

7314 -> 1

7315 -> 1

7316 -> 1

11366 -> 1

11368 -> 1

11373 -> 1

18156 -> 1

19757 -> 29757

19758 -> 29758

19759 -> 29759

19760 -> 29760

19761 -> 29761

19762 -> 29762

26483 -> 11520

26484 -> 11521

26485 -> 11522

26486 -> 11523

26487 -> 11524

26488 -> 11525

26489 -> 11526

26490 -> 11527

26491 -> 11528

26492 -> 11529

26493 -> 11530

26494 -> 11531

26495 -> 11532

26496 -> 11533

26497 -> 11534

26498 -> 11535

26499 -> 11536

26500 -> 11537

26501 -> 11538

26502 -> 11539

26503 -> 11540

26504 -> 11541

26505 -> 11542

26506 -> 11543

26507 -> 11544

26508 -> 11545

26509 -> 11546

26510 -> 11547

26511 -> 11548

26512 -> 11549

26513 -> 11550

26514 -> 11551

26515 -> 11552

26516 -> 11553

26517 -> 11554

26518 -> 11555

26519 -> 11556

26520 -> 11557

26521 -> 11558

26522 -> 11559

26523 -> 11560

26524 -> 11561

26525 -> 11562

26526 -> 11563

26527 -> 11564

26528 -> 11565

26529 -> 11566

26530 -> 11567

27526 -> 27003

27527 -> 27001

27528 -> 1

27529 -> 27002

27530 -> 1

27531 -> 1

27532 -> 1

27533 -> 1

27534 -> 1

27535 -> 1

27536 -> 1

27537 -> 1

27538 -> 1

27539 -> 27004

27540 -> 1

27541 -> 27004

27542 -> 27004

27543 -> 278

27544 -> 277

27545 -> 293

27546 -> 276

27547 -> 279

27548 -> 359

27549 -> 311

27550 -> 310

27551 -> 312

27552 -> 313

27553 -> 1

27554 -> 1

27555 -> 11538

27556 -> 27001

27557 -> 27004

27558 -> 27004

27559 -> 27004

27560 -> 27004

27561 -> 27004

27562 -> 27005

27563 -> 27004

27564 -> 278

27565 -> 277

27566 -> 293

27567 -> 276

27568 -> 279

27569 -> 359

27570 -> 11538

27571 -> 27004

27572 -> 11543

27573 -> 11548

27574 -> 1

27575 -> 311

27576 -> 310

27577 -> 312

27578 -> 313

27579 -> 311

27580 -> 310

27581 -> 312

27582 -> 313

27583 -> 1

27584 -> 1

27585 -> 1

27588 -> 1

27589 -> 1

27590 -> 1

27592 -> 116

27593 -> 1

27594 -> 403

28554 -> 263

30247 -> 20261:65

30248 -> 20261:64

197 -> 49

242 -> 3123

123 -> 49

73 -> 49

2153 -> 49

516 -> 49

680 -> 49

599 -> 49

497 -> 49

849 -> 49

Thanks for the fantastic program and for your assistance! It's made my life a lot better.

If only Tekkit Lite had Swiftwolf's Rending Gale because I loathe the jetpacks and building my Sanctum is so much more difficult without stable flight.

Cheers!

I'm having trouble updating my server from classic to lite, I ran the converter and updated all the files on the server to the latest tekkit lite version and switched to lite on the technic launcher but non of the mods seem to be working, good job I made a backup but every modded item has vanished and I can't seem to craft any modded items either.

Anyone have any ideas? I was expecting some pipes to not be working and my emc stuff to be gone but nothing seems to work

Got it pretty much sorted out. I made a couple of further changes to the patch.txt file to include the following:

RubberTreeLeaves - to 3123

EnergyCondenser to Crystal chest

All other EE 126:x to glowstone 89

interdiction torches to torches 50

Here's the patch file I used:

126 -> 89

127 -> 89

128 -> 181:5

129 -> 50

130 -> 89

133 -> 760

134 -> 761

135 -> 3093

136 -> 750

137 -> 751

138 -> 753

139 -> 253

140:0 -> 254

140:1 -> 129

140:2 -> 2001:4

140:3 -> 2001:2

140:5 -> 2001:0

140:6 -> 2001:4

140:7 -> 2001:2

141 -> 249

142 -> 255

143 -> 248

144 -> 252

145 -> 754

146 -> 756

147 -> 757

148 -> 762

150 -> 763

151 -> 764

152 -> 765

156 -> 1

159 -> 1

161 -> 161

169 -> 152

170 -> 1

171 -> 151

172 -> 1

173 -> 1

174 -> 150

175 -> 1

176 -> 1

177 -> 238

178 -> 251

179 -> 4077

187 -> 2491

190 -> 2850

194 -> 4092

206 -> 1

209 -> 1

211 -> 1

212 -> 1

213 -> 1

214 -> 1

215 -> 215

216 -> 209

235 -> 216

238 -> 235

249 -> 2001:0

254 -> 1954

255 -> 1955

1256 -> 5579

1257 -> 5581

1258 -> 5574

1259 -> 5576

1260 -> 5578

1261 -> 5577

1262 -> 5582

1263 -> 5584

1264 -> 5594

1265 -> 5593

1266 -> 5595

1267 -> 5647

1268 -> 5646

1269 -> 5643

1270 -> 5640

1271 -> 5642

1272 -> 5644

1273 -> 5641

1274 -> 5645

1275 -> 5649

1276 -> 5648

1277 -> 5650

1278 -> 5638

1279 -> 5637

1280 -> 5639

1281 -> 5634

1282 -> 5633

1283 -> 5635

1284 -> 5591

1285 -> 5590

1286 -> 5592

1287 -> 5597

1288 -> 5596

1289 -> 5598

1290 -> 5636

1291 -> 5620

1292 -> 5631

1293 -> 5626

1294 -> 5625

1295 -> 5623

1296 -> 5632

1297 -> 5624

1298 -> 5627

1299 -> 5621

1300 -> 5630

1301 -> 5619

1302 -> 5628

1303 -> 5617

1304 -> 5618

1305 -> 5622

1306 -> 5629

1307 -> 5616

1308 -> 5603

1309 -> 5614

1310 -> 5609

1311 -> 5608

1312 -> 5606

1313 -> 5615

1314 -> 5607

1315 -> 5610

1316 -> 5604

1317 -> 5613

1318 -> 5602

1319 -> 5611

1320 -> 5600

1321 -> 5601

1322 -> 5605

1323 -> 5612

1324 -> 5599

1325 -> 5588

1327 -> 5587

1328 -> 5585

1329 -> 5589

1331 -> 5575

1332 -> 5651

1333 -> 5583

1334 -> 5584

1492 -> 1492

1493 -> 1493

1494 -> 4073

4095 -> 4090

4298 -> 4286

4299 -> 4287

4300 -> 4288

4301 -> 4289

4302 -> 4290

4303 -> 4291

4304 -> 4292

4305 -> 4293

7256 -> 1

7257 -> 1

7260 -> 1

7261 -> 1

7262 -> 1

7266 -> 1

7267 -> 1

7268 -> 1

7269 -> 1

7270 -> 1

7272 -> 1

7276 -> 1

7281 -> 1

7291 -> 1

7292 -> 1

7293 -> 1

7294 -> 1

7300 -> 1

7302 -> 1

7303 -> 1

7304 -> 1

7306 -> 1

7307 -> 1

7308 -> 1

7310 -> 1

7312 -> 1

7313 -> 1

7314 -> 1

7315 -> 1

7316 -> 1

11366 -> 1

11368 -> 1

11373 -> 1

18156 -> 1

19757 -> 29757

19758 -> 29758

19759 -> 29759

19760 -> 29760

19761 -> 29761

19762 -> 29762

26483 -> 11520

26484 -> 11521

26485 -> 11522

26486 -> 11523

26487 -> 11524

26488 -> 11525

26489 -> 11526

26490 -> 11527

26491 -> 11528

26492 -> 11529

26493 -> 11530

26494 -> 11531

26495 -> 11532

26496 -> 11533

26497 -> 11534

26498 -> 11535

26499 -> 11536

26500 -> 11537

26501 -> 11538

26502 -> 11539

26503 -> 11540

26504 -> 11541

26505 -> 11542

26506 -> 11543

26507 -> 11544

26508 -> 11545

26509 -> 11546

26510 -> 11547

26511 -> 11548

26512 -> 11549

26513 -> 11550

26514 -> 11551

26515 -> 11552

26516 -> 11553

26517 -> 11554

26518 -> 11555

26519 -> 11556

26520 -> 11557

26521 -> 11558

26522 -> 11559

26523 -> 11560

26524 -> 11561

26525 -> 11562

26526 -> 11563

26527 -> 11564

26528 -> 11565

26529 -> 11566

26530 -> 11567

27526 -> 27003

27527 -> 27001

27528 -> 1

27529 -> 27002

27530 -> 1

27531 -> 1

27532 -> 1

27533 -> 1

27534 -> 1

27535 -> 1

27536 -> 1

27537 -> 1

27538 -> 1

27539 -> 27004

27540 -> 1

27541 -> 27004

27542 -> 27004

27543 -> 278

27544 -> 277

27545 -> 293

27546 -> 276

27547 -> 279

27548 -> 359

27549 -> 311

27550 -> 310

27551 -> 312

27552 -> 313

27553 -> 1

27554 -> 1

27555 -> 11538

27556 -> 27001

27557 -> 27004

27558 -> 27004

27559 -> 27004

27560 -> 27004

27561 -> 27004

27562 -> 27005

27563 -> 27004

27564 -> 278

27565 -> 277

27566 -> 293

27567 -> 276

27568 -> 279

27569 -> 359

27570 -> 11538

27571 -> 27004

27572 -> 11543

27573 -> 11548

27574 -> 1

27575 -> 311

27576 -> 310

27577 -> 312

27578 -> 313

27579 -> 311

27580 -> 310

27581 -> 312

27582 -> 313

27583 -> 1

27584 -> 1

27585 -> 1

27588 -> 1

27589 -> 1

27590 -> 1

27592 -> 116

27593 -> 1

27594 -> 403

28554 -> 263

30247 -> 20261:65

30248 -> 20261:64

197 -> 49

242 -> 3123

123 -> 49

73 -> 49

2153 -> 49

516 -> 49

680 -> 49

599 -> 49

497 -> 49

849 -> 49

Thanks for the fantastic program and for your assistance! It's made my life a lot better.

If only Tekkit Lite had Swiftwolf's Rending Gale because I loathe the jetpacks and building my Sanctum is so much more difficult without stable flight.

Cheers!

Use the modular powersuit, with the jetpack installed in the chest piece, and the z flight control in the helmet, and you'll have the same thing as the rending gale.

Super-success!!! :D Thanks very much! That did the trick. All pipes seem to have converted flawlessly and are working. It looks like everything in my world has translated at last. Wise choice on the modular design, by the way!

Thank you both for your efforts and investigations. Tekkit Lite, here we come! :P

I've been able to update my server, however I'm still getting these invisivle pipes? I've done everything you did when it came to your process of patching the world saves and running the server. Then I tried Havocx42's plugin also, and still invisible pipes. I get "Pipe failed to load from NBT...detected pipe with unknown key <-1>" in the console. Also, my server keeps re-creating the "ForgeModLoader-server-0" file every time I start the server, replacing the "0" with a "1, 2, etc...".

I get "Pipe failed to load from NBT...detected pipe with unknown key <-1>" in the console.

This is definitely what was happening with me before Havoc42 added the pipe fix plugin. Make sure you place the plugin in the plugins folder underneath the midas tool. (Not in Minecraft's plugin directory. It is not a game plugin- just a plugin for the midas tool.) It sounds like that plugin isn't running for some reason. I did encounter problems with the midas tool not being able to find the plugins early on. It had to do with being in the right working directory and directory context when running the command. If you run the midas jar from the command line and are running it from within the directory that the midas jar is in and you have the plugin in the plugins folder that is in the same directory as the midas jar, you should be good to go. Hopefully, you have only one of these pieces missing from your process and the fix is easy. :)

This is definitely what was happening with me before Havoc42 added the pipe fix plugin. Make sure you place the plugin in the plugins folder underneath the midas tool. (Not in Minecraft's plugin directory. It is not a game plugin- just a plugin for the midas tool.) It sounds like that plugin isn't running for some reason. I did encounter problems with the midas tool not being able to find the plugins early on. It had to do with being in the right working directory and directory context when running the command. If you run the midas jar from the command line and are running it from within the directory that the midas jar is in and you have the plugin in the plugins folder that is in the same directory as the midas jar, you should be good to go. Hopefully, you have only one of these pieces missing from your process and the fix is easy. :)

Ok, sounds about right. To make things clearer, I converted the worlds then dragged them into the Tekkit Lite folder. Then started the server. I then stopped the server and configured the worlds again with the plugin AFTER they had already been used with the server. Maybe this could be a key issue? I'll try the entire process over again, this time converting the files with the plugin the FIRST time. Also, I have other files not associated with midas in the same directory as midas; this could be an issue to? I'll create a directory specifically for midas. I'll let you know how things go. Oh, and once more, any idea with the "ForgeModLoader-server-0" file re-creating/duplicating problem?

Ok, sounds about right. To make things clearer, I converted the worlds then dragged them into the Tekkit Lite folder. Then started the server. I then stopped the server and configured the worlds again with the plugin AFTER they had already been used with the server. Maybe this could be a key issue? I'll try the entire process over again, this time converting the files with the plugin the FIRST time. Also, I have other files not associated with midas in the same directory as midas; this could be an issue to? I'll create a directory specifically for midas. I'll let you know how things go. Oh, and once more, any idea with the "ForgeModLoader-server-0" file re-creating/duplicating problem?

Success! It works! My amazing factory and Huge, and yes I do mean huge, are back in business! Only downside are my collector arrays, but I'll find a way to do without them.