These Mod's - clash with/work with - Tekkit-Lite

spoungecake

Thought id put my last few hours effort up here to save people the time of working out whats actually wrong. And hopefully to save on people posting similar crash reports on the dev's pages!

Also post your findings with other mods on this thread! Save us all time! More time! FOR US ALL!! But anyway..

Successfull mods so far;

Millenaire 3.3.2 (Outdated but can be found on the wiki) (Client/Server)

Ruin's 1.4.6 (Client/Server)

Extreme Dungeons 1.4.6 (Client/Server)

Failed mods so far;

(These can be fixed with only a few Block ID changes)

Flan's Mod 2.1.1 (even before adding content pack's)

Clashes with Mystcraft

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4095 is already occupied by xcompwiz.mystcraft.BlockLinkModifier@b2817b when adding co.uk.flansmods.common.BlockPlaneWorkbench@152c50f

Clashes with Transformers-Mod

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4093 is already occupied by co.uk.flansmods.common.BlockGunBox@a1a1c7 when adding snyke7.Transformers.BlockElectricEngine@1841023

Working Content Packs for Flan's Mod;

Spimple Parts Pack 1.1.0

WW2 Pack 1.1.0

Modern Weapons Pack 1.1.0

Traincraft 3.1.13_030

Clashes with Immibis-Core

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4092 is already occupied by immibis.tubestuff.BlockTubestuff@f2757c when adding src.train.common.blocks.BlockAssemblyTableII@1ff4447

(These can be fixed with only a few Block ID changes)

No need to remove Immibis Core, as the only conflict in question appears to be 4092. Just go in the configs for Immibis Core and change 4092 to somethine else until you find a free ID

- Or just edit the ID for Traincraft's Assembly Table II? You're "Missing Mods Exception" is because you can't simply remove Immibis Core and leave a mod reliant on it in (Tube Stuff needs Immibis Core to function)

Quick question, when running a server like this does everyone on the server have to have the same new ID as the server~?

Yes.

Maybe Forge will one day implement a feature to make clients automatically match item and block ID's with the server. Forge already has its own API for Fluids and Chunk Loading, so ID matching may very well be next.

• 3 weeks later...

Yay! Actual useful information! Thanks spoungecake!

I'd already figured out Mystcraft, and was dropping that mod anyway.

I'm sort of blindly guessing at new IDs for the Electric Engine in Transformers now.

You can set NEI to do a ID dump so you can see what is available.

I have been able to successfully add/integrate the following mods and plugins to Tekkit Lite 0.5.7 using MCPC+ for the server; not to say they are all working correctly, but no exceptions have been thrown on the server and no crashes yet:

Jar mods:

Forge 6.6.0.518 

LiteLoader

Optifine 

Mods/Coremods:

Advanced Solar Panels

DiamondMeter

Enchanting+

ExtrabiomesXL

- Colored Wood for ExtrabiomesXL

- Red Rock and Cobblestone for ExtrabiomesXL

Forestry

-PluginsforForestry

Immibis' ComputerCraft Peripherals

IntegratedSoundPacks

Lanterns

Liquid-XP     

Gravitation Suite

Misc Peripherals

Mo'Creatures

Modular Force Field System

More Pipes

Open ComputerCraft Sensors

Painter's Flower Pot

Pam's Clay Spawn

Pam's HarvestCraft

Pam's Weee! Flowers

PetroGen

Railcraft

Soul Shards

Thaumcraft

- Thaumic Bees

- Thaumcraft Custom Aspects Addon

Tinkers' Construct

Traincraft

Twilight Forest

VoxelMenu

VoxelPlayer

Plugins:

BleedingMobs

DeathTpPlus

Dynmap

Dynmap-Essentials

Dynmap-GriefPrevention

Dynmap-WorldGuard

Essentials

EssentialsAntiBuild

EssentialsProtect

EssentialsSpawn

PermissionsEx

PickupArrows

Rotate

Seasons

Seasons++

WorldEdit

WorldGuard

Edit: I lied, slightly; Enchanting+ and Modular Force Fields both throw an exception when they fail to perform their latest version checks during startup, but it is inconsequential.

As far as I can tell, conflicts in the 409X range happen not because the mod author picked those, but because the ID conflict resolver failed after one or more retries. Same thing for item conflicts in the 317XX range. I think, when resolving IDs, it starts at the very end of the range (4096) and works backwards.

So I get this problem when I try to mod Tekkit Lite that the mods I install will work the first time, both client and server.... but when I close Tekkit and close the server, then reopen.... it crashes and I have to revert back to a backup file.... Anyone know why this happens? I cant get ExtraBiomesXL to work, I cant get Gasmod to work, I cant get Twilight Forest to work, I cant get Witches and More to work... they all work one time, then crash on restart. I've been trying to figure this out for days now, I have the latest forge, and MCPC+... Im using Tekkit Lite's latest build also... I'd appreciate any help with this, it seems I'm not the only one having this issue.

So I get this problem when I try to mod Tekkit Lite that the mods I install will work the first time, both client and server.... but when I close Tekkit and close the server, then reopen.... it crashes and I have to revert back to a backup file.... Anyone know why this happens? I cant get ExtraBiomesXL to work, I cant get Gasmod to work, I cant get Twilight Forest to work, I cant get Witches and More to work... they all work one time, then crash on restart. I've been trying to figure this out for days now, I have the latest forge, and MCPC+... Im using Tekkit Lite's latest build also... I'd appreciate any help with this, it seems I'm not the only one having this issue.

this is almost entirely useless in terms of information that might help someone pinpoint the issue for you. you literally wasted however much time it took you to type that out completely. what you have said is "I have a problem. can someone fix it?" and nothing more.

if you want your problem solved, or at least want someone to try, a) don't post it in an unrelated thread and B) provide useful hard info. this means logs above all else. version info is nice, but without error logs it means nothing. help us help you. or you could just complain in random threads about it until you get tired of it not working and give up. your choice.

This is actually related, in case you were wondering... because im trying to use the mods which is claimed to work in this thread, yet mine are crashing on second startup... SO ... heres a crash log! (dont be a dick just cause you have experience and some people dont)

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Don't be sad, have a hug! <3

Time: 2/7/13 8:22 PM

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.eloraam.redpower.RedPowerControl.setupBlocks(RedPowerControl.java:117)

at com.eloraam.redpower.RedPowerControl.load(RedPowerControl.java:50)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:487)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:657)

at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:94)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:355)

at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:135)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458)

at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.4.7

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_10, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 1636684200 bytes (1560 MB) / 2058027008 bytes (1962 MB) up to 2863333376 bytes (2730 MB)

JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx3G -Xms2G

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.22.539 Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.517 70 mods loaded, 69 mods active

mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.4.6]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.4.6.r03.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

gasmod [Gas mod] ([1.4.6]Gasmod V2.4.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Core [buildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Factory [bC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Transport [bC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Silicon [bC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

APUnofficial [Additional Pipes] (AdditionalPipes-2.1.3u40-1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ImmibisCore [immibis Core] (immibis-core-52.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.481.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.481.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ThermalExpansion [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

OmniTools [OmniTools] (OmniTools-3.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

IC2 [industrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.115.208-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AdvancedRepulsionSystems [Advanced Repulsion Systems] (adv-repulsion-systems-52.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AdvancedMachines [iC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AdvancedPowerManagement [Advanced Power Management] (AdvancedPowerManagement-1.1.55-IC2_1.112.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ArsMagica [Ars Magica] (ArsMagica_RC_5.32.272.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Builders [bC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Energy [bC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.4.7-3.2.3.23.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CustomSpawner [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 1.11.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

DimensionalAnchors [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-52.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MoCreatures [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v4.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ExtrabiomesXL [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-Mod-1.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

factorization [Factorization] (Factorization-0.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

IronChest [iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.4.7-4.5.4.217.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

LogisticsPipes|Main [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.4.7-0.7.0.81.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Meteors [Falling Meteors] (Meteors Mod V2.9.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

PowerCrystalsCore [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore_1.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatForestry [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatIC2 [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatPams [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerCore [RedPower] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerBase [RP Base] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

RedPowerWorld [RP World] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

MFReloaded|CompatRP2 [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatSoulShards [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mmmPowersuits [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.2.0-42.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.4.6-0.9.5.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ThermalExpansion|Factory [Factory] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NetherOres [Nether Ores] (NetherOres_2.0.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ThermalExpansion|Energy [Energy] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

PowerConverters [Power Converters] (PowerConverters_2.1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

RedPowerCompat [RP Compat] (RedPowerCompat-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerControl [RP Control] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

StevesCarts [steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a48.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ThermalExpansion|NEI [NEI] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ThermalExpansion|Transport [Transport] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

snyke7_Transformers [Transformers] (Transformers v1.7b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Tubestuff [Tubestuff] (tubestuff-52.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

weaponmod [balkon's WeaponMod] (Weaponmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

WitchesandMore [Witches and More....] (WitchesandMore147 V115.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

WR-CBE|Core [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE Core 1.3.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

WR-CBE|Addons [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE Addons 1.3.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

WR-CBE|RedPower [WR-CBE RedPower] (WR-CBE RedPower 1.3.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

MCore [MCore] (coremods) Unloaded->Disabled

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml'

Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

Redpower has issues. All you need to do is delete the Redpower folder in the config folder before you start up minecraft, every single time. I used to have the same issue when i used my minecraft I made that doesn't use the tekkit launcher. Hopefully redpower will update some time soon...