[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note for everyone, we will be performing a fresh server restart tonight *Meaning a new world map* We have been getting many new people and would like to extend a fresh map to those players! With the incoming new server will be setting up a small little spawn zone for people so that way they do have a safe zone for new people. Thanks to everyone who understood and took part in this decision. (:

I posted it like 10 lines above..

Hello again a friend of me wants to play too can i add him or does he needs to make it himself if i can :

IGN : xxstylerxx

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans : No

Why do you like to play Tekkit Lite : because it is better

Why this server : I recommendet him this server

Server will be down for a little while while we add mods and get them working properly. You may find your name off the whitelist for the time being so we can make this as fast as possible. As soon as everything is working correctly we will revert the whitelist back to normal. Thanks for your patience!

In Game Name: simme363

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? No you wont :)

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Yes i love playing Tekkit lite, would be much funnier to play on your server :)

Why this server? I think it's a great server and it has mo creatures :D

IGN: bagel_wagel

Why: I've always wanted to play on a small Tekkit server, instead a big one with too many annoying people and lots of lag.

I have never been banned from a server .

Why i want to play Tekkit lite: I have been playing Minecraft for more than a year, and i have grown tired of the same boring things. I played Tekkit classic for quite a while too, but same with that. I'm hoping that i can find a small server to play Tekkit lite on, where i can get things done and enjoy the game without having to worry about spam in the chat or annoying kids . Also, the server seems fairly nice. And just in case you are wondering, i don't greif or steal.

I hope you consider white listing me. :)

-bagel_wagel