Tekkit lite infinite energy?

Jordan Funk

I tried the watermill with the deployer and filter but the buckets wont deploy, any fresh ideas?

I had no problems with an aqueous accumulator feeding water into three mills to produce power. Or just do it the old way and have redstone engines powering a pump over an infinite source to pipe water into your mills.

well welcome then

as for your question, yes there is there you just got to put your mind to it

i suggest blaze rod farm and put them in generators :)

Its tekkit lite so no EE2 unless you mean making a farm in the neather. If your going to the neather you might as well just go geothermal.

Its tekkit lite so no EE2 unless you mean making a farm in the neather. If your going to the neather you might as well just go geothermal.

blazes take damage to water...or snow balls...there is that neat machine called the glacial precipitator which will make snowballs for you

ps ender chests are awsome

(i don't wanna spell it out for him...but i give you a hint)

No need to be nasty about it

You will note my use of the word "please" and hopefully realize that I was being quite polite. You will also hopefully notice that I moved your post instead of warning you for posting in the wrong section, then locking the thread.

No need to be nasty about it

just to calibrate your manners meter, here is what being mean would look like:

are you blind? there is a tekkit lite section just a little ways down the page. is your hand going to fall off if you scroll down even a little? don't be a lazy fucker next time.

see? THAT is being mean. now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

If you're playing on SMP make sure the server admin has set Redpower as an OP. To do that you type /op [redpower]. The deployer will not function without doing so.

Otherwise, Geothermal gens running on lava you either make with magma crucibles or pump in from the nether. Closest I've been able to get.

actually there are a lot of ways to make infinite power in tekkit lite : solar panels , windmills are totally autonomous devices that can be used for infinite power , with a deployer , a watermill , some buckets and a basic comprension of rp2 devices and pneumatic tubes you can set up a good hydro-electric plant . Then with thermal expansion there are another few ways to make infinite power : a magma crucible runned by some magmatic motors can produce enough lava to run the magmatic motors and a geothermal generator , or if you want a bit more complexity you can set a sawmill to break a log in 6 planks , then take 4 of them and transmute them back in a log with a minium stone and repeat the process to have infinite planks to burn in a generator .

Or you could put a pump in the nether and use a liquid transposer to put the lava into buckets and then into an ender chest. And have an advanced wooden pipe to pull the empty ones back into the system.

Now you have an ender chest full of lava buckets. Unlimited power. Currently I have 8 magmactic engines and 8 geothermal generators running of this setup.

Or you could put a pump in the nether and use a liquid transposer to put the lava into buckets and then into an ender chest. And have an advanced wooden pipe to pull the empty ones back into the system.

Now you have an ender chest full of lava buckets. Unlimited power. Currently I have 8 magmactic engines and 8 geothermal generators running of this setup.

while effective, that is not truly infinite. there is a limited amount of lava in the nether, despite that amount being vast.

• 4 weeks later...