Better than bees..?

M-C

So, I was messing around on the Technic irc and someone sent a link to the launcher source. I decided to take a look. While I was looking around I found this mod (I think a minefactory reloaded addon) called better than bees. Does anyone know more about this mod or what it is? Here's a link to the source:

https://github.com/deathrat/Better-Than-Bees

Looking through the source it just seems to add rice and some related cooking blocks and items, with MFR2 support.

Neat looking, and I assume rice, riceballs, and woks are not nearly all the author plans to add.

And how fascinating how the author is Deathrat... A Technic mod.

-snip-

woks

-snip-

Woks? I so want the ability to wear a wok on my head, as a helmet. However impractical that may be. It will protect me from....... I don't know. Lava falling on my head?

Must have woks. Must have ALL the woks.

Yep, this is me. It is it's own mod, I just require PowerCrystalsCore because I use his awesome updater, and I addded support for MFR. The only thing really done right now is the Rice which drops Rice Husks which are useable as a fuel and fertilizer, or can be crafted into uncooked rice which can then be cooked. The boiler and wok are in the game but don't have any actual functionality and can't be crafted yet.