The Ban game

lukeb28

Sir_Grox should be banned for his terrifying profile picture that endorses fire and burning and things. It is horribly insensitive to all the people that have lost their lives to fire and their loved ones, as well as all of the wonderful trees that have been burned down in its wake. FIRS NOT FIRES!

TheBytemaster Should be banned because he is sharing his feelings with strangers, not only does that bring us to trust him/her more, but then we have somewhat of an emotional side to TheBytemaster, which he/she can later on use to convince us to do something for him/she, And once we find out that we have been used, we want to get revenge, and when we want to get revenge we contract a bountyhunter, when we contract a bounty hunter he get's caught once he get's caught he backstabs us and we go to jail, and we count the days that we are in jail and promise that we will make Thebytemaster pay for what he did, once we escape, we kill his family because of what he did.

Then we get somewhat crazy and..

It all ends with all of us in a asylum, and TheBytemaster in a corner crying.

That is why TheBytemaster should be banned

TheBytemaster Should be banned because he is sharing his feelings with strangers, not only does that bring us to trust him/her more, but then we have somewhat of an emotional side to TheBytemaster, which he/she can later on use to convince us to do something for him/she, And once we find out that we have been used, we want to get revenge, and when we want to get revenge we contract a bountyhunter, when we contract a bounty hunter he get's caught once he get's caught he backstabs us and we go to jail, and we count the days that we are in jail and promise that we will make Thebytemaster pay for what he did, once we escape, we kill his family because of what he did.

Then we get somewhat crazy and..

It all ends with all of us in a asylum, and TheBytemaster in a corner crying.

That is why TheBytemaster should be banned

JustElvin should be banned because he has no avatar.

TheBytemaster Should be banned because he is sharing his feelings with strangers, not only does that bring us to trust him/her more, but then we have somewhat of an emotional side to TheBytemaster, which he/she can later on use to convince us to do something for him/she.

Well, there goes that plan. Also, you should be banned for banning me based on my schemes and not on my avatar. And because you in fact, do have an avatar. It's just totally transparent.

_Mataroyale_Modpacker_ should be banned for responding to such a well-thought-out message with something so short. Also because of having a name that's easier to copy-paste than actually retype out.

Factorial should be banned for being a Sheeple.

Wake up sheeple! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

WAKE. UP. SHEEP-uh oh. RuUUuUuuuuUuuUUUUuunnn...

(Bonus points if you get the reference.)

Well, there goes that plan. Also, you should be banned for banning me based on my schemes and not on my avatar. And because you in fact, do have an avatar. It's just totally transparent.

Factorial should be banned for being a Sheeple.

Wake up sheeple! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

WAKE. UP. SHEEP-uh oh. RuUUuUuuuuUuuUUUUuunnn...

(Bonus points if you get the reference.)

XKCD FTW!

I read it for 5 hours straight yesterday.

TheBytemaster is banned for making obscure references.

XKCD FTW!

I read it for 5 hours straight yesterday.

TheBytemaster is banned for making obscure references.

Poryy should not be banned for his/her awesome xkcd binge-reading.

He/she should be banned for drinking what appears to be some sort of alcoholic beverage. And for not banning me based on my avatar.

tHE BYTEMASTER SHOULD BE BANNED FOR BREAKING MY cAPS lOCK. iT BROKE RIGHT AFTER i REPLIED THE FIRST TIME. hOW DO I FIX THIS?

You can use glovePIE to assign an alternate key/key combo to toggle caps lock if the keyboard is broken.

Poryy should be banned for not knowing how to fix his obviously broken caps lock.

Sir Grox should be banned for copying the spirit of my previous, "a hand and some glasses" avatar.

(And for not actually banning poryy for his avatar.)

TheBytemaster, should be banned again because it is obvious that his avatar is an upside down picture ( He thought we wouldn't notice ) which he stole "copied or so he claims" from some file in the internet, and we don't want thieves here, (Why? Because) before we know it, he will steal our pants! And we all know that a life without PANTALONES just cannot happen. Therefore TheBytemaster should be banned immediately.

Ps. I have an avatar but one that only worthy people may see!

TheBytemaster, should be banned again because it is obvious that his avatar is an upside down picture ( He thought we wouldn't notice ) which he stole "copied or so he claims" from some file in the internet, and we don't want thieves here, (Why? Because) before we know it, he will steal our pants! And we all know that a life without PANTALONES just cannot happen. Therefore TheBytemaster should be banned immediately.

Ps. I have an avatar but one that only worthy people may see!

JustElvin should be banned because he is just Elvin, and not anything else.

TheBytemaster, should be banned again because it is obvious that his avatar is an upside down picture ( He thought we wouldn't notice ) which he stole "copied or so he claims" from some file in the internet, and we don't want thieves here.

Um, no. I made this myself. Heavily edited pencil sketch I did. I still have the origonal.

JustElvin should be banned because he is just Elvin, and not anything else.

Mataroyale should be banned for having a head as large as the rest of her body combined, and yet still being about as large as wheatly.

Seriously, proportions.

TheBytemaster should be banned because its upside down picture, even do we aren't going to lose our pantalones today, we still notice that the eye of the drawing has some kind of magical powers, that are only good for one thing, and that is magic. i don't know much about that but i'm sure it has to do something with me not finding my fridge in the morning!

• 2 weeks later...

lukeb28 should be banned for his obvious reference to the b-28 bomber (never officially released) for its massive destructive capabilities thus showing his true intentions of complete world dominance (rise up i say rise up fellow earthonians and defend yourselves before its too late)