[1.4.7]Industrial Age[PVE][100 Slots][Ranks][Custom Pack][Economy][Whitelist]

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... what's the bug that bugs us so much that we need to give ic2 up... i couldn't seem to find anything wrong with that pack... or at least something to make me wanna give it up.. and we can keep it till it won't compatible with the update and i think that the server does not need to be working on the last update all the time... or is this the update the ic2 is not compatible with...

The modder has gone off the face of the earth it seems so 1.5.2 will be the last update. We want to keep updating with minecraft so we have to cut it off for future proofing. I'm working on the pack as I type and we should expect it to be up today.

• 2 weeks later...

How's the server update coming along?

ps why are you "kellered"

It's been complicated with the update. I am the guy who makes the pack and manages most of the acctual work and this is the second server I run. I've been having issues with the other forcing it to not run so this has taken a back seat. I have good hope I can fix the other by mid saturday and get this server updated by that night.

As for the kellering, well I got cocky...

It's been complicated with the update. I am the guy who makes the pack and manages most of the acctual work and this is the second server I run. I've been having issues with the other forcing it to not run so this has taken a back seat. I have good hope I can fix the other by mid saturday and get this server updated by that night.

As for the kellering, well I got cocky...

ahh....i know these are complicated things....i was just wondering on the status of it....and making sure you haven't forgotten us :P

Previous Bans: None

Been playing minecraft since:12/25/12

Been Playing Technic packs since:12/25/12

Favorite mod:MineColony or IC2

Mod you would like seen added:

What Number1Zombie loves to use:Quarrys

Why you should be whitelisted? This looks like a pretty cool server and modpack. Also I would follow all the server rules and respect all players. I dont greif. Also, I am a pretty good builder.I have always wanted to make a buisness.

What you want to do on the server: I would want to make a lab and a buisness.Also a Mansion and a moon base.In my lab I would study and test tech.

IGN: arallak

Previous Bans: I was never banned.

Been playing minecraft since: 2 or 3 years.

Been Playing Technic packs since: just over 1 year.

Favorite mod: Industrial Craft 2, Greg Tech and Forestry.

What Number1Zombie loves to use: setting a quarry up over top your house!

Why you should be whitelisted? I liked the setting and the server mods. I like playing on servers with players mature and communicative. I am very communicative, love helping and enjoy making beautiful buildings (do the basics, and then I improve as resources arise). I've been trying to create a castle partly inside a mountain.

What you want to do on the server: I've been trying to create a castle partly inside a mountain, with engine rooms of various mods. Where the form of locomotion will be Railcraft rails.

• 2 weeks later...

We have a plan and we're working it as I type. There were, miss communications, between us and it took a little while to get sorted. Were in progress to getting a new pack up. It will be vastly different but most your items should still work out. Were moving to an anarchy style without ranks.

• 3 weeks later...

Right now the biggest issues are that I'm away on vacation/been grounded and that slayer is always inexplicably away. Once I'm back home and ungrounded I should be able to get it running within a day or so. All the material is there, ready for launch. Its just that no-one can get into the files and add the mods/run the server. Not to mention I have to make a whole new server thread to accommodate the change.

Right now the biggest issues are that I'm away on vacation/been grounded and that slayer is always inexplicably away. Once I'm back home and ungrounded I should be able to get it running within a day or so. All the material is there, ready for launch. Its just that no-one can get into the files and add the mods/run the server. Not to mention I have to make a whole new server thread to accommodate the change.

couldn't you get someone to use remote connection to get the server running?

Little update, we have everything ready to go but cannot get the remote console to work meaning we can't start the server to test it.

well shit.....errrr....is the server off site....purhaps i could start it from my computer if i had the files?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons