[1.4.7]Industrial Age[PVE][100 Slots][Ranks][Custom Pack][Economy][Whitelist]

Goodie :) can't wait to have time to do it, hahahaha

BY THE WAY, what are your thoughts on the ExtraBiomesXL mod? Might be kind of useless when the world is already generated I suppose.

I think someone already reported this, but the powerarmor bits are not recharging with EU right now, not in my MFSU or the universal charger I built (and hooked up with EU). Those are fun, however! "Stand here to recharge nanosuit" ;D

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to add to that little bug report, Power Armor will charge with UE. Great.

Except that UE seems to be messed up on the server. No UE ores are spawning, and the recipes don't work. Seems to work fine on the Kitty Jail server.

Perhaps we should make a request on luke's modpack request page |:3

Just to add to that little bug report, Power Armor will charge with UE. Great.

Except that UE seems to be messed up on the server. No UE ores are spawning, and the recipes don't work. Seems to work fine on the Kitty Jail server.

Perhaps we should make a request on luke's modpack request page |:3

The ores should be generated in the mining age as the main world was made before UE was installed. I am thinking of a reset like the one we had with KJ where player data is saved but the map is regenerated. Thoughts?

I'd rather not if it can be avoided - I've put a lot of effort into building my house, and it's more than just machinery that makes it valuable to me - the aesthetics took me ages :P

Can't get onto the server to remove it at the moment. Could you just refund me the quarry, relay, liquid research, item tesseract and 2 magmatic engines, or perhaps just remove them please (they're at the top of a hill near the entrance, just look for the one containing what I said)

The reset will be tomorrow afternoon assuming MHPage remembers. Im going to be away this weekend and will not be able to oversee the reset. He should be able to handle things.

In other news, Page and I have finally gotten to work on the adventure portion. This will be the way to rank up in the future so participation is mandatory! There will be cake at the end and all are welcome to a big cake party if your finshed!

Here's a peek of the map!

NPNaTI3.jpg

This is adventure zone 1 of 8 and is accessible through the Nexus and has no way but /spawn out if you fall from the main area. Please report if you find any bugs with what we have and don't fall into the void. It replaces the Twilight forest portal so from now onthe only way into the twilight is by your own means.

That's beautiful, Luke. I love the floating island like that.

(do we need a cake factory now?)

I was thinking in the mining age, will it always be reset with the same parameters, or is it allowed to be a little random, like have crystals or other biomes and stuff?

We might set up a user request system so that people can request what the next iteration of the mining age will be. Any ore modifiers however will not be considered due to the fact that that would be to OP. It is to late to implement that for this reset but maybe future resets will have this. Thanks for the sugestion.

As for the cake thing, It was a special reference... Maybe another spoiler?

Thanks for the input on the island! I want every stage to be like that but with different biomes and landscapes for the adventure. We are still finalizing the leveling system but it is in the works. If anyone would like to suggest a theme for an island please do as it can be difficult for an individual to come up with original ideas.

Heh, I can at least suggest "Lavos", a mekanized volcanic island (with decorative yet dangerous lava falls!)

Or "Uldulos", an idyllic beach paradise with a dark secret deep in the lake within its heart.

I think the regular Dense Ores in the mining age as it is now will do juuust fine for ores. Instability is unfun and lag-tastic. Yes, requests would be nice :)

I agree with Lethosos. I've actually been wanting to try this in Tekkit for a while, make pipes that pipe items or fluids/lava around in meaningless patterns. It'll look cool. And just have pistons shifting around in random configurations. I'm actually having to do some environment design for our current project, and someone suggested "technologic jungle". Make of it what you will.

Something else you can do for prettiness would be to build extra islands in the distance, out of reach but adding to the atmosphere. Since people's render distances vary it might not always make an impression. You can also stick lamps/glowstone in the sky for permanent stars.

That reminds me of a Yogscast episode where they are on this adventure map and ride through the stars in shuttles (minecarts on invisible tracks).

Oh, I made sure flans mod would work, and guess what, it does! You just need to mess around with the IDs a bit and you got it. If you need custom planes, tell me and I will work on it. And yes, I asked Luke to add this.

@Luke tell me what kind of plane you want. A very efficient plane with lots of cargo space, or something like a multi passenger plane.

also... the mining world has not reset... yet..

Thats due to my not being here. I just got back and I'm catching up. Also, my enet is down due to a cpu hijacker using all my 60GB for this month so I'm out of the game and cannot do anything until the first of May. I'll see if I can't get another admin to get it done.

well.. i couldn't quite figure where to post on the website.. but here it goes... the quantum suit let's u swim in lava... but u will die if u catch on fire... and as an exploit, i think there should be a rule about not letting u place a quarry if it's not working, since it acts like a free world anchor and keeps the chunks loaded :D

well.. i couldn't quite figure where to post on the website.. but here it goes... the quantum suit let's u swim in lava... but u will die if u catch on fire... and as an exploit, i think there should be a rule about not letting u place a quarry if it's not working, since it acts like a free world anchor and keeps the chunks loaded :D

Good to know both of those things. The quarry thing can be changed in the config and as for the Quantum suit, well I'm not wholly sure why that might be happening.

By the way Luke, can you just check that Ue really is working fine? I still can't seem to craft enriched alloy or whatever it's called when you surround a piece of iron with redstone.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons