[1.4.7]Industrial Age[PVE][100 Slots][Ranks][Custom Pack][Economy][Whitelist]

my friend does not have a Technic forums account. So I am filling this in for him. I had him read all the rules. So he knows what he is getting in to.

IGN: zamrath4

Previous Bans: None.

Been Playing Minecraft since: beta 1.5

Been playing Technic since: a few days ago

favorite mod: none

what does number1zombie love doing? using mining lasers set on explosive

why you should be whitelisted: I want a protected server that can be really fun. I have had enough time in the non modded servers, and I want a new challenge. Something I haven't seen before. I really want a good community to work with and that's fair and kind.

What you plan to do: A lot of cool things involving mainly rails. I hope the mods I was looking at are installed (Steve's Carts 2 and Rail Craft). Maybe make a log cabin but underneath it I will hide all my projects. Maybe make a new town with my friend NT1998 (Yes. I am doing him a favor for this. I know him IRL).

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can edit your posts, Mister Flip ;)

Today I've been getting an error when using the button on the chests to organize their inventory; not permitted because of converting renewable materials to non-renewable. It happens in some chests but not others, so obviously linked to specific blocks stored in said chests. I sometimes get similar "no permissions for x and z" spam in the chat, but I can't quite see what exactly caused it to happen.

What happens when ranks start to work, though? If you've already built up some technology, but sit at Farmer level? I know I can use the machines I've placed down.

The plan is that the machines that you have will still be able to use. But you will not be able to build new ones until you acquire the correct rank for the item.

Whitelist applicaton:

IGN: Zamrath4

Previous Bans: None.

Been Playing Minecraft since: beta 1.5

Been playing Technic since: a few days ago

favorite mod: none

what does number1zombie love doing? using mining lasers set on explosive (try changing this soon. Or people will start copying)

why you should be whitelisted: I want a protected server that can be really fun. I have had enough time in the non modded servers, and I want a new challenge. Something I haven't seen before. I really want a good community to work with and that's fair and kind.

What you plan to do: A lot of cool things involving mainly rails. I hope the mods I was looking at are installed (Steve's Carts 2 and Rail Craft). Maybe make a log cabin but underneath it I will hide all my projects. Maybe make a new town with my friend NT1998 (I know him irl. He made my previous request, so I took matters into my own hands.)

It would be pretty awesome if you could include the MPS addon at some point - the kinetic generators and extra recipes are pretty useful.

EDIT: speaking of which, MPS stuff is refusing to charge with IC2 power. It works with UE power, but the crafting is either banned or the IDs are mismatched for UE stuff x-x

It might also be worth doing a full update of every mod in the pack, because a few of them seem to be acting weird.

IGN:

hjaltewallin

Previous Bans:

None actually. I hope to keep that statistic :D

Been playing minecraft since: 1.6

Been Playing Technic packs since: 1.7.3 (The hour the original Buildcraft spotlight from the yogscast came out. It blew my mind :P)

Favorite mod: Good question. Redpower I just can't help but love dearly.

Mod you would like seen added:

Oh crikey. I think... Ars Magicka & A updated optifine ultimate. Some packs end up installing the wrong version, doing more harm than help.

What Number1Zombie loves to use:

Blowing stuff up, more specifically with a mining laser set on exsplosive

Why you should be whitelisted?

Because im a mature player that hopes to actually benefit the community. I hope to create a atmosphere that I and everyone around me will enjoy. I won't come in and complain, I will come and have a great time. I hope that you whitelist me, because I know that I would never be able to piece together a modpack on my own, and I would never get such an enjoyable time. And also because of how pr0 you were in this post and in P.A.I.N.S.

What you want to do on the server:

I have great plans. But my main goal is to make a mega factory, that will produce any (common) item, and then supply most basic thing for free, and a shop for more advanced things. I also plan on making a city thingie, were a few enthusaist will join me to make a full on epic time. I plan to (maybe) make a few bros on, and then build some minigame to play with them. And I plan to make myself a frame airship, because F*CK yes, I can.

IGN: tribalthomas

Previous Bans:none

Been playing minecraft since: April 2012

Been Playing Technic packs since: summer 2012

Favorite mod: Xycraft

Mod you would like seen added: mffs(modular force field system)

What Number1Zombie loves to use: He loves setting a quarry up over top your house!

Why you should be whitelisted? i have lots of minecraft mod experience, because of how long i have been playing with them. i am a friendly person and a mature gamer. i don't rage over silly things. i have played on servers actively since i started playing minecraft. i am a team player when i work with other people. i don't specialize with one mod i use all mods

What you want to do on the server:

first i would build a house and small storage room.then i would build a large manual farm.

after this point i would work on a list of projects

a sorting system.

a simple workshop with basic machines that i would use as my base of operations.

a factory that will mass produce things i can sell.

automated farms.

UU-matter production/solar panel production.

Hey luke? I was wondering. It's about your story...I was planning to make a full length story about Steve's adventure. But so I don't look like I'm stealing from you...I need your permission. And if you like it, I'll make it public so a few other people can see. Mind?

Hey luke? I was wondering. It's about your story...I was planning to make a full length story about Steve's adventure. But so I don't look like I'm stealing from you...I need your permission. And if you like it, I'll make it public so a few other people can see. Mind?

Not at all. I might even take inspiration from it. I made no copy right so it wasn't even necessary for you to ask. Thank you!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons