[1.4.7]Industrial Age[PVE][100 Slots][Ranks][Custom Pack][Economy][Whitelist]

IGN: hayden9966

Previous Bans: None

Been playing minecraft since: Since 1.8 (Dunno what year)

Been Playing Technic packs since: 2010

Favorite mod: Custom NPCs

Mod you would like seen added: Custom NPCs

What Number1Zombie loves to use: Quarry up over my house.

Why you should be whitelisted? Well I just wanna have fun and survive with friends

What you want to do on the server: I don't really know i just saw this server was yours and thought it must be good Cause you have that free modpack thing. I guess i just wanna help with the server.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gabby, are you wearing the full suit by the way?

Good to know both of those things. The quarry thing can be changed in the config and as for the Quantum suit, well I'm not wholly sure why that might be happening.

I always found Quantum a bit weird. Sure it lets you swim in lava, but you get the constant damage knockback effect, making it useless for actually moving in lava. That might be the fire, come to think of it.

Also both that and Nano were definitely nerfed since the the technic-1.7.3 industrialcrafts, they do not hold power near as long (might be a config thing!). The boots' charge take ALL the punishment for any fall damage, also unhandy.

IGN: hayden9966

Previous Bans: None

Been playing minecraft since: Since 1.8 (Dunno what year)

Been Playing Technic packs since: 2010

Favorite mod: Custom NPCs

Mod you would like seen added: Custom NPCs

What Number1Zombie loves to use: Quarry up over my house.

Why you should be whitelisted? Well I just wanna have fun and survive with friends

What you want to do on the server: I don't really know i just saw this server was yours and thought it must be good Cause you have that free modpack thing. I guess i just wanna help with the server.

Insufficent information on the last two points. Plus somthing elce.

IGN: vtechguy

Previous Bans: only on tekkit classic servers for a history with ee2.

Been playing minecraft since: minecraft 1.2.5

Been Playing Technic packs since: tekkit classic was the only modpack

Favorite mod: ic2

Mod you would like seen added: thaumic bees

What Number1Zombie loves to use: ic2 nukes

I am a dedicated player who loves to play mine craft and tekkit alike. I have a YouTube channel and would even consider making a LP series. I have heard that this server has good mods. The mods list seems easy to run and it will most likely not crash me even once. I would love to be whitelisted.

What you want to do on the server: I hope to improve my knowledge with the forestry mod pack. I have much information with all of the mod packs except forestry. I am also hoping to get some of my friends onto the server to help me out. It would be a good investment for me to increase my knowledge of how people build and improve my building schools also.

IGN: gooberlious

Previous Bans:

[You will not be rejected based on a ban]

since i don't often never play on servers....i got no bans.

Been playing minecraft since:about MC beta 1.0 got my account at 1.3b

Been Playing Technic packs since: 1.7.3b

Favorite mod: thaumcraft3

Mod you would like seen added:

thaumcraft3, however i don't think azenor (i think i spelled his name right) wants it in modpacks at the moment

What Number1Zombie loves to use:

he loves griefing peoples houses, and the rules said something about quarries above houses and previous posts said that it was nukes and tnt and lava. you got one bi-polar admin dude.

Why you should be whitelisted?

i should be whitelisted because i like to build shit and umm....i have an awsome personality? i am a very talkative guy...i like to talk to people, and i got good energy (i lived on a hippe ALS island for 6 years)

What you want to do on the server:

build a super base with automatic defenses and automatic mining. I like automatic machines and like to automate virtually everything (or make it REALLY fast)

hope to meet you all on the server :D

wearing the full suit... but wasn't the chest-plate enough for lava?

also... when fighting a Lich (http://twilightforest.wikispaces.com/Lich), u get direct damage... the suit won't help at all..

Curses! that is a flaw in my plan D:

It should be enough, I mean, heck, I've survived lava in my Nano back in the day. It's just the helmet prevents ticking stuff like drowning and poison from even ticking at all (so maybe fire), but what you describe seems broken.

What Number1Zombie loves to use: ic2 nukes

I am a dedicated player who loves to play mine craft and tekkit alike. I have a YouTube channel and would even consider making a LP series. I have heard that this server has good mods. The mods list seems easy to run and it will most likely not crash me even once. I would love to be whitelisted.

What you want to do on the server: I hope to improve my knowledge with the forestry mod pack. I have much information with all of the mod packs except forestry. I am also hoping to get some of my friends onto the server to help me out. It would be a good investment for me to increase my knowledge of how people build and improve my building schools also.

Deny'd.

IGN: gooberlious

Previous Bans:

[You will not be rejected based on a ban]

since i don't often never play on servers....i got no bans.

Been playing minecraft since:about MC beta 1.0 got my account at 1.3b

Been Playing Technic packs since: 1.7.3b

Favorite mod: thaumcraft3

Mod you would like seen added:

thaumcraft3, however i don't think azenor (i think i spelled his name right) wants it in modpacks at the moment

What Number1Zombie loves to use:

he loves griefing peoples houses, and the rules said something about quarries above houses and previous posts said that it was nukes and tnt and lava. you got one bi-polar admin dude.

i should be whitelisted because i like to build shit and umm....i have an awsome personality? i am a very talkative guy...i like to talk to people, and i got good energy (i lived on a hippe ALS island for 6 years)

What you want to do on the server:

build a super base with automatic defenses and automatic mining. I like automatic machines and like to automate virtually everything (or make it REALLY fast)

hope to meet you all on the server :D

Accepted!

Hey Luke :)

The new mining age is pretty, and pretty funny looking.

found what the deal, with the q-suit bugs, was all about:

http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=243

Consumes canned food, eh?

If you have 2 air shards, I can make you a pair of Boots of the Traveller, they seem to not cause much hunger at all, and you'll run fast all the time. They do not protect in any way unless enchanted, so there's that.

Hey Luke :)

The new mining age is pretty, and pretty funny looking.

Consumes canned food, eh?

If you have 2 air shards, I can make you a pair of Boots of the Traveller, they seem to not cause much hunger at all, and you'll run fast all the time. They do not protect in any way unless enchanted, so there's that.

i was referring to the fire glitch... which is not caused by the server.. :D

What Number1Zombie loves to use: He loves setting a quarry up over top your house!

I'm getting a lot of connection timeouts, Java errors and unresponsiveness, don't know if on my end or server's. I lag and glitch through the ground a lot, then reappear having crushed crops. Server connection seems fine enough.

Annnd my lifestock is disappearing. Dunno if someone's been there, or they're glitching away.

The guy before me was accepted and he had [] in his application, however you accepted him while he broke one of your rules.

That was one minor thing. He deleted the rest so it was obvious he did read the rule and just forgot one set of "[]". You however just copied the above application which is a much bigger no-no.

What Number1Zombie loves to use: He loves setting a quarry up over top your house!

Accepted. Have fun!

I'm getting a lot of connection timeouts, Java errors and unresponsiveness, don't know if on my end or server's. I lag and glitch through the ground a lot, then reappear having crushed crops. Server connection seems fine enough.

Annnd my lifestock is disappearing. Dunno if someone's been there, or they're glitching away.

I have not and sadly will not be able to be on the server to perform any server maintenance for some time so sadly I will not be able to diagnose let alone fix your problem. I am very sorry for this. :(

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons