[1.4.7]Industrial Age[PVE][100 Slots][Ranks][Custom Pack][Economy][Whitelist]

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had some drawings ideas, so I'll get to that :D I was just wondering if you had any yourself.

I don't like to be a bother, but, I keep getting silver birchs while treebreeding. They don't seem to be part of any normal tree breeding, rather should be getting silver limes. I do get apple oaks. I don't know if I have to just wait longer, but those are the only crossbreeds I seem to get.

kcb3ars whats the location that the array was at. I will look into players around that area.

I need the X: Y: Z:

-628, +225, +87.

I don't know exactly when it happened, I noticed it after the server maintenance on Wednesday.

Kcb3, just plant all four basic trees around the apiaries. Keep breeding bees for an Industrious lineage and keep cutting out the odd foliage. I managed to get a Silver Lime that way. Oh, and plant a new species in the breeding area when you harvest a bunch of saplings off the parent tree.

Kcb3, just plant all four basic trees around the apiaries. Keep breeding bees for an Industrious lineage and keep cutting out the odd foliage. I managed to get a Silver Lime that way. Oh, and plant a new species in the breeding area when you harvest a bunch of saplings off the parent tree.

I will try! I have a few both industrious and imperial bees now. We can swap drones later!

Also lololol, don't grow trees near forestry machines, hoppers, your prized mob head collection... foilage still overrides the blocks and destroys them.

IGN: diamondeye83

Previous Bans: none

Been playing minecraft since: 1.4 Beta

Been Playing Technic packs since: 1.7.3 Beta

Favorite mod: Redpower

Mod you would like seen added:

[This is optional but it helps for us to see what the community wants]

What Number1Zombie loves to use: Quarries

Why you should be whitelisted? I am a skilled, mature tekkit player, and I think that this pack fills in what tekkit lacks. I enjoy making compact, but complex machinery, such as sorting machines, and computer controlled nuclear reactors. I am also a very friendly player, and am willing to help, with advice, or some materials if I can spare them. Although it typically takes me a few days to get set up, I am able to start building and designing my complex contraptions.

What you want to do on the server: As I said, I love building complex, but compact structures. Usually, one of the first complicated things I build is a frame elevator. I am also looking foreward to playing with a group of people with all these interesting mods.

IGN: UB43

Previous Bans: None

Been playing minecraft since: 2 Years ago

Been Playing Technic packs since: 1 year ago

Favorite mod: I have a lot so um IC2 , Mo creatures are top.

Mod you would like seen added: Mo creatures

What Number1Zombie loves to use: I think its a quarry.

Why you should be whitelisted?

I am a good person who is friendly. Im not the person whos gonna grief and destroy everything.I would help people and staff if they need somthing.I will respect everyone and follow all of the rules (and yes, i read them).If you whitelist me , You will be glad you did.

What you want to do on the server:

I just wanna build. Build build build is all i wanna do. Maybe an epic castle or a moving car or train station. I dont know my possibiliteis and want to know them by playing this pack and learning it. This will be awesome, Very very awesome. I will help some creations, And help my own by build build building. Hope i see you there!

Very sorry to everyone about the accidental map reset. This happened when I was trying to reset the map for another server. A back up has been restored and the world is as it should be.

The pack will be updating very shorty.

IGN: UB43

Previous Bans: None

Been playing minecraft since: 2 Years ago

Been Playing Technic packs since: 1 year ago

Favorite mod: I have a lot so um IC2 , Mo creatures are top.

Mod you would like seen added: Mo creatures

What Number1Zombie loves to use: I think its a quarry.

Why you should be whitelisted?

I am a good person who is friendly. Im not the person whos gonna grief and destroy everything.I would help people and staff if they need somthing.I will respect everyone and follow all of the rules (and yes, i read them).If you whitelist me , You will be glad you did.

What you want to do on the server:

I just wanna build. Build build build is all i wanna do. Maybe an epic castle or a moving car or train station. I dont know my possibiliteis and want to know them by playing this pack and learning it. This will be awesome, Very very awesome. I will help some creations, And help my own by build build building. Hope i see you there!

Accepted!

The reboot message ~14 hours ago said something along the lines of "rebooting with last night's backup", so we might all have lost a day's work. Edit: or not :D

The Towny plugin was making the server loopy as well, sometimes not letting anyone move or place/destroy blocks. I guess that was to remove it.

I'm happy to announce that I've set up a public Tesseract frequency connected to my lava pump called "L.A.V.A.". Anyone is welcome to use it (although if the chunk unloads due to a server reboot it may not work).

when i connect to server i can play for 1 min then i crash. WTH?

Increase the Permgen size.

When opening the launcher, press the gear next to the exit button and select "Increase Permgeb size" or something like that.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons