[1.4.7]Industrial Age[PVE][100 Slots][Ranks][Custom Pack][Economy][Whitelist]

One more thing about my book, I was planing to include people who play on the server. They can choose their roll. Just tell me before I have to finish the book. It would really add flavor to the story. Thanks.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would probably be the Treehugger role, on account on how much I freak out when people chop down my trees.

Thanks for the heads up, Slayer, I did wonder why the server was out just now :)

While I am here, I would like to encourage everyone to set up linking books at the player base area of the Nexus so we can visit each other. Just leave my trees alone

I've got my house mostly built, and I'm breeding bees over in Senor Chompy's mining world. They didn't like to live on my volcano.

Well Number1Zombie can be one helluva evil basted... I'm sure he would love to be the antagonist!

As for me, GOD!!!

Na I don't care. Make me a government agent coming after Steve, I mean, I totally did not hint at the story...

No it's not. We are still working hard to get everything working right. It's hard when all the staff have school and work to worry about as well as the server.

In light of this event, we will get a protection plugin by the end of tomorrow.

That's what I wanted to hear ;)

And given that it's a whitelist server, it shouldn't have to happen, no. I will try to put them more out of sight once I recover the materials. I really enjoy this server, made a couple of friends quickly, and I think we can make a great place of it.

Are you just getting a logging plugin? Since the server is white listed you can easily remove any players who turn greifers and never allow them to return, then just refund the player who was greifed I guess :P

I don't know how it works, other ones just assign the ownership of a chunk or blocks to certain players.

My biggest issue with solar arrays is they take one billion clicks to craft, the mining world provides me with enough riches to make 'em (ok, maybe the rubber). I requested Power Converters for other renewable alternatives, and I guess that's coming. There's also

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1558714-151-smp-easy-crafting-automatic-crafting-table-one-click-craft/ easy crafting table

which works for technic things. Until I figure out how to make massive arrays of xy fabricators :D

ps.: just sell solars at the shop for lots of diamonds, I WILL BUY

p.ps: or a public power net to draw upon, ohohoho! now that'd be fancy.

It would be awesome if I could set up some sort of player run event when I'm more advanced on the server...

I will speak further about this with my superiors.

And then to all my friends :D

So basically I'll suggest it to my friends on top of the already proposed village and hotel...

I don't know how it works, other ones just assign the ownership of a chunk or blocks to certain players.

My biggest issue with solar arrays is they take one billion clicks to craft, the mining world provides me with enough riches to make 'em (ok, maybe the rubber). I requested Power Converters for other renewable alternatives, and I guess that's coming. There's also

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1558714-151-smp-easy-crafting-automatic-crafting-table-one-click-craft/ easy crafting table

which works for technic things. Until I figure out how to make massive arrays of xy fabricators :D

ps.: just sell solars at the shop for lots of diamonds, I WILL BUY

p.ps: or a public power net to draw upon, ohohoho! now that'd be fancy.

Power converters is in.

IGN: UB43

Previous Bans: None

Been playing minecraft since: 2 Years ago

Been Playing Technic packs since: 1 year ago

Favorite mod: I have a lot so um IC2 , Mo creatures are top.

Mod you would like seen added: Mo creatures

What Number1Zombie loves to use: I think its a quarry.

Why you should be whitelisted?

I think this pack looks cool. I want to try it out with friends and others. I hope it will be fun. It will be shared to others if im whitelisted. Hope i see u there.

What you want to do on the server:

Build a awesome house with a rocket (tnt) launcher. Ill probably just build build build. Its probably gonna be fun building a button for death machine! lols.

IGN: Mercwear

Previous Bans:

No bans

Been playing minecraft since: 2010

Been Playing Technic packs since: October, 2012

Favorite mod: IC2

Mod you would like seen added:

Nothing comes to mind, your mod list is pretty good

What Number1Zombie loves to use:

He loves setting a quarry up over top your house!

I do what I can to make the server fun to play on. I am an active player that enjoys helping others. I contribute to the greater good whenever possible. I have several friends that play and I would try to recruit them to the server if it's fun. I have been an admin and operator on several servers and know my way around most of the mod packs you are running.

I would like to contribute to a town or settlement with other players. Starting out I would probably just find a place to live while I gather the required resources to be successful. Once my inventory of goods is ready I will ask around about towns and settlements and pick on that fits my style. Once I have been accepted into a town I will hopefully be able to build circular buildings with glass roofs, this is my preferred layout. A coal farm based on Steve’s carts is probably something I will work on as well.

IGN: UB43

Previous Bans: None

Been playing minecraft since: 2 Years ago

Been Playing Technic packs since: 1 year ago

Favorite mod: I have a lot so um IC2 , Mo creatures are top.

Mod you would like seen added: Mo creatures

What Number1Zombie loves to use: I think its a quarry.

I think this pack looks cool. I want to try it out with friends and others. I hope it will be fun. It will be shared to others if im whitelisted. Hope i see u there.

Build a awesome house with a rocket (tnt) launcher. Ill probably just build build build. Its probably gonna be fun building a button for death machine! lols.

Those are incomplete sentences. Most of those periods should be commas.

Previous Bans:

No bans

Been playing minecraft since: 2010

Been Playing Technic packs since: October, 2012

Favorite mod: IC2 I just need your IGN

Mod you would like seen added:

Nothing comes to mind, your mod list is pretty good

What Number1Zombie loves to use:

He loves setting a quarry up over top your house!

I do what I can to make the server fun to play on. I am an active player that enjoys helping others. I contribute to the greater good whenever possible. I have several friends that play and I would try to recruit them to the server if it's fun. I have been an admin and operator on several servers and know my way around most of the mod packs you are running.

I would like to contribute to a town or settlement with other players. Starting out I would probably just find a place to live while I gather the required resources to be successful. Once my inventory of goods is ready I will ask around about towns and settlements and pick on that fits my style. Once I have been accepted into a town I will hopefully be able to build circular buildings with glass roofs, this is my preferred layout. A coal farm based on Steve’s carts is probably something I will work on as well.

Accepted!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons