[1.4.7]Industrial Age[PVE][100 Slots][Ranks][Custom Pack][Economy][Whitelist]

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that i read it again i understand what i did wrong. Writing applications late at night is not good i guess :(

Just write up another one, You can apply as many times as you want.

Well deleting the pack and redownloading worked. Thanks. Back to mining I go

I'm glad you fixed your problem. Have a happy mining trip!

IGN: PizOfWonderland

Previous Bans: None

Been Playing MineCraft since: Decemeber 23 2011

Been Playing Technic Pack: March 2013

Favorite Mod: Portal Gun

Mod you would like to see added: Airplane mod

What number one zombie likes to use is TNT

Why should you be whitelisted: Have been playing since Alpha was out and have friends that play on this server and love it!

What I want to do on this server: Play minecraft with my pals and build and learn to do the mods better

IGN: PizOfWonderland

Previous Bans: None

Been Playing MineCraft since: Decemeber 23 2011

Been Playing Technic Pack: March 2013

Favorite Mod: Portal Gun

Mod you would like to see added: Airplane mod

What number1zombie likes to use is TNT

Why should you be whitelisted: Have been playing since Alpha was out and have friends that play on this server and love it! Minecraft with Aprivate and senorchompy would be a blast! To be on a server with no griefers would be nice also. Have heard great things about this server and wish to join the fun. To be on a white listed server would be awesome!

What I want to do on this server: Play minecraft with my pals and build and learn to do the mods better. I need to learn how to Technic stuff better. I would also like to just be on a server with people. I would love to build a castle with walls and towers! Would make building projects and see how they go in my free time!

I am very sorry everyone! One of the other admins added a new permission plugin that has broken all of our permissions. I am not currently in a position where I can fix the problem but I will as soon as I can. I am very sorry for it being down everyone!

Yo luke, do you remember from kittyjail that I am developing an add-on for magecraft? (I mentioned once, I think) Well, it seems Green has more time now to develop his stuff, which means I can as well.

Now is this add-on nowhere near finished/working, but when it is, I need a beta test (or better alpha test) server. Yours has most of the mods and plugins I want it to cooperate with, what do you say?

Previous Bans: Once for reparing a griefed building (they thought i did it) And once for advertising. (I hate lying in my applications)

Been playing minecraft since: Beta 1.3

Been Playing Technic packs since: Around Beta 1.8

Favorite mod: Thats a hard one! Either CC BC2 or IC2

Mod you would like seen added:

Computer craft and Thermal expansion. (Sorry if thoose mods are already in the modpack)

What Number1Zombie loves to use:

Tnt, altough i would prefeere Nukes xD

Why you should be whitelisted?

Beacuse i will try to encourage trading with others. I will sell complex Computer Craft programs. Once i reach the endgame i will focus more on helping others. I'm honest. I've been looking for a good server forevah!

What you want to do on the server: A computer lab. If not, a eco friendly farm complex. If both of thoose are the stuff everyone else does

i'll try to be a bit hipster. Helping others. Whatever i do i will try to be eco-friendly. (If running quarrys on bio fuel counts xD)

Extra note: How do i download packs from technic platform?

Yo luke, do you remember from kittyjail that I am developing an add-on for magecraft? (I mentioned once, I think) Well, it seems Green has more time now to develop his stuff, which means I can as well.

Now is this add-on nowhere near finished/working, but when it is, I need a beta test (or better alpha test) server. Yours has most of the mods and plugins I want it to cooperate with, what do you say?

Once we get everything up and working again absolutely! I was actually going to start advertising this server as a mod test bed. One of the other admins is also developing a mod that will be added once it is done.

Previous Bans: Once for reparing a griefed building (they thought i did it) And once for advertising. (I hate lying in my applications)

Been Playing Technic packs since: Around Beta 1.8

Favorite mod: Thats a hard one! Either CC BC2 or IC2

Computer craft and Thermal expansion. (Sorry if thoose mods are already in the modpack)

Tnt, altough i would prefeere Nukes xD

Beacuse i will try to encourage trading with others. I will sell complex Computer Craft programs. Once i reach the endgame i will focus more on helping others. I'm honest. I've been looking for a good server forevah!

What you want to do on the server: A computer lab. If not, a eco friendly farm complex. If both of thoose are the stuff everyone else does

i'll try to be a bit hipster. Helping others. Whatever i do i will try to be eco-friendly. (If running quarrys on bio fuel counts xD)

Extra note: How do i download packs from technic platform?

Accepted! Just go here and copy the url on the page. Then open your launcher and double click on "Add a modpack" and paste the url. Enter your log in and it will install itself from there! The server is down following an i rivercable plugin addidtion

Once we get everything up and working again absolutely! I was actually going to start advertising this server as a mod test bed. One of the other admins is also developing a mod that will be added once it is done.

Accepted! Just go here and copy the url on the page. Then open your launcher and double click on "Add a modpack" and paste the url. Enter your log in and it will install itself from there! The server is down following an i rivercable plugin addidtion

Thanks for the answer! :D

Oh btw, is it just me or is everybody getting like 1200ms ping atm? I think it's just my failing internet though.

Oh well, let's bug Green to upload more source code until I can play again ^^

That would be the permission plugin. It has been a hell of a time trying to fix it. MHPage12 is working on it right now and I'll be helping him as soon as I get home.

You know how we blamed it on a protection plugin? Welp, it wasn't! It was Modify World. Deleted that and Command points essentials and it works now! Sorry about that everyone! Server is back up and fully functional!

Main Post edited.

The Nexus has been finished and the spawn moved to it. That will be the final resting place for the spawn. Please read the section "The Server" to see all that has been added.

Ok, my friends wanted to move en-masse here to use it as our current group server (basically just migrating from mine which isn't 24/7), and they've asked me to sort everything out :)

Before I go into their whitelist apps(posted in one to make it easier), I should probably mention that I've found two types of copper ore on the server. I think one's TE, not sure about the other. I think both of them were in pre-loaded chunks(a long way away from eachother). The TE was near spawn, the other copper a long way away. Might be worth checking the configs again.

To prevent postage spam, I'll be posting two of their requests now, and a few more here later. Here goes:

IGN: 22minigeeks

Previous Bans:

Yes, after a mistake when harvesting and replanting a public farm on another server (I missed a section of it when replanting). This was later overturned.

Been Playing Technic packs since: Not sure of exact versions, around the Minecraft 1.1 period with Tekkit 2

Favorite mod: At the moment, it's MineChem2

MineChem2

I'd also love it if you added Optifine(I know it's on the to do list, but I'm just giving my opinion)

The Mining laser(set on explosive for extra explosiveness)

I should be whitelisted because I'm a great community member because I'm friendly and teach people how to do stuff. I am good at using mods, and teach others to use them too (I basically taught all of our friendship group how to use mods). I want to play and make stuff with my friends (theprolo, minimonster77, owoodfin and brownssfp mainly) on this server, because we want an awesome server which is up a lot of the time. I want to use some of the mods on this server that I've never used before, such as Twilight forest - a mod which I haven't been able to try before now. I will go on the server often and won't greif other people etc. (at least not intentionally... .-.). I want to check out that nuke feature though :)

What you want to do on the server:

I want to build up a base with my friends and advance. I make complex machines and stuff (I can use a Mystcraft void age if they get too complex and laggy). I like the storyline of the server, and want to check that out too. I like the variety of mods, so I want to experiment with some of them (like the already mentioned Twilight Forest). I also like to generally mess around and have fun with my friends :)

IGN:Minimonster77

Previous Bans:

None

Been playing minecraft since: Minecraft 1.1

Been Playing Technic packs since: Minecraft 1.2.5(Tekkit 3)

Favorite mod: I liked EE2 (for 1.2.5 - I know it can't be added and I'm glad you included EE3)

Optifine and Smart Moving (I know they're both on the todo list, but I still want them :) )

The Mining laser set on explosive.

I should be whitelisted because I want to play on a server with my bro(22minigeeks) and friends. I like playing Minecraft with friends and making awesome looking houses. I'm a nice person, and friendly towards other people(although I'm more shy than my brother). I really want to use some of those mods, and the server has them already. I enjoy playing on servers and building stuff with other people, too.

What you want to do on the server:

I mostly want to help my friends on the server (in mining, building and stuff). I want to make houses which look cool to live in - I love using glass for building. Maybe if I go on long enough, I'll create an awesome looking village. I also want to use the mods and machinery on the server to automate stuff and make our base. The main thing I'll do is create buildings which look good.

Also, a couple of suggestions for mods from me(tried to refrain from worldgen mods):

MinefactoryReloaded

CC Addons: MiscPeripherals and PortablePeripherals

TC3 Addons: Essentia everything

Factorization

All just suggestions, but it'd be nice if some of these made it into the pack :)

Before I go into their whitelist apps(posted in one to make it easier), I should probably mention that I've found two types of copper ore on the server. I think one's TE, not sure about the other. I think both of them were in pre-loaded chunks(a long way away from eachother). The TE was near spawn, the other copper a long way away. Might be worth checking the configs again.

There is actually four types of copper and tin as far as I know having mined them near my base and at least two types of silver. Macerating them helps cut down that though as they become dust and there being one kind of dust to smelt. It is a pain when trying to sort things though... I think the ores are from universal electric, thaumcraft 3, Industrial craft and forestry or something like that. would be a lot easier if the ores were only one block type but I think that would involve a lot of time, changing the config would be easier I think so I agree with your suggestion.

There is actually four types of copper and tin as far as I know having mined them near my base and at least two types of silver. Macerating them helps cut down that though as they become dust and there being one kind of dust to smelt. It is a pain when trying to sort things though... I think the ores are from universal electric, thaumcraft 3, Industrial craft and forestry or something like that. would be a lot easier if the ores were only one block type but I think that would involve a lot of time, changing the config would be easier I think so I agree with your suggestion.

Two Words: Forge Lexicon

About the most useful thing in the world using a modpack.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons