[1.4.7]Industrial Age[PVE][100 Slots][Ranks][Custom Pack][Economy][Whitelist]

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

I seem to be getting nothing but Error Parsing Platform Response right now, so I can't download the pack.

edit: I did initially manage to add it, but it wouldn't download. When I tried to re-add it, this happened.

Alright every one. Stop making so many myscraft worlds. Due to it being abused the server was using 93% of its available ram with only 3 people online. Before we had mystcraft the average RAM usage was 20%. This cannot go on.

Maybe there's a way to allow only 1 world per user? Then one can research, learn the symbols, old world goes dormant to make a new one with the desired symbols. IDK. Mystcraft sounds like real trouble in multiplayer.

Like you would not believe. It's going to have to be banned for now as it is still a wonderful thing for servers when we have to get new ores every time we update.

the mining world would have to get some remakes or an ore regenerating process. Because if there is too much space in there, bad things may happen. And I am worried any type of decay may lurk around. One more thing, about the player bases, is anyone allowed to build there? Cause I would like to be the first, if possible.

the mining world would have to get some remakes or an ore regenerating process. Because if there is too much space in there, bad things may happen. And I am worried any type of decay may lurk around. One more thing, about the player bases, is anyone allowed to build there? Cause I would like to be the first, if possible.

In the Mining age? If you want but its going to be deleted every so often so... Well it's your choice. If some automatic mining machine diggs up your home you can't complain.

true, we do want to be cautious. someone can be living in the mining world. So, how could we fix this from being a problem? Put up a warning sign for people in the mining world that it will be reset periodically? I don't have a home there, so it does not apply to me. It's just a suggestion.

IGN:Gabby008

Previous Bans:

no bans... been accepted on the old Industrial Age server...

Been playing minecraft since: 2008

Been Playing Technic packs since: 3, march, 2013

Favorite mod: ee2 and forestry

Mod you would like seen added:

ee2... :D and Thaumcraft3!

What Number1Zombie loves to use:

He loves using the Mining Laser set on explosive!

Why you should be whitelisted?

I could bring new ideas and a fairly nice personality to the server. I might say I have had a bad day but I won't let that influence my attitude. I am willing to help other people with creations/houses/general knowledge of other mods, etc. Also, minecraft is a part of my life. I've been away from minecraft for maybe a few weeks since the other tekkit server I was playing on, stopped working and lagging alot.

What you want to do on the server:

Play nice, help others and build a kick ass castle/base with underground everything. I do intend to try and contribute to the group and be part of a greater whole. I really can't think of anything I haven't mentioned prior to this already other than after spending some time on the server, I'd be willing to offer some help as a mod, builder, or whatever you guys want to shove me with.

Ty! :D

IGN:

Previous Bans: Abusive admins, Inappropriate language on a younger server.

Been playing minecraft since: mid 2011

Been Playing Technic packs since: early 2012

Favorite mod: IC2

Mod you would like seen added: Minions mod

What Number1Zombie loves to use: He loves using the Mining Laser set on explosive!

I think that I should be white listed because I have a lot of experience with mods.

I learn to adapt to new mods quickly.

I'm responsible and honest.

I love working with people.

I enjoy working with economies.

I am very clever at using mods for cool things.

What you want to do on the server: I want to make neat contraptions, become rich, have fun, make a moving base, build with people, etc.

-Snip-

You forgot your IGN.

Thats a list. Not 5 full sentences.

The last one is only one out of 5 sentences. Look at Gabby's. Theirs is much better.

IGN:Gabby008

Previous Bans:

no bans... been accepted on the old Industrial Age server...

Been playing minecraft since: 2008

Been Playing Technic packs since: 3, march, 2013

Favorite mod: ee2 and forestry

Mod you would like seen added:

ee2... :D and Thaumcraft3!

What Number1Zombie loves to use:

He loves using the Mining Laser set on explosive!

I could bring new ideas and a fairly nice personality to the server. I might say I have had a bad day but I won't let that influence my attitude. I am willing to help other people with creations/houses/general knowledge of other mods, etc. Also, minecraft is a part of my life. I've been away from minecraft for maybe a few weeks since the other tekkit server I was playing on, stopped working and lagging alot.

What you want to do on the server:

Play nice, help others and build a kick ass castle/base with underground everything. I do intend to try and contribute to the group and be part of a greater whole. I really can't think of anything I haven't mentioned prior to this already other than after spending some time on the server, I'd be willing to offer some help as a mod, builder, or whatever you guys want to shove me with.

Ty! :D

I thought I recognized the name. EE2 is sadly not possible since its only pre 1.2.5 and we are running 1.4.7. Also, there was no need to apply again. You are already accepted!

IGN: Mast3rblast3r22

Previous Bans: Abusive admins, Inappropriate language on a younger server.

Been playing minecraft since: mid 2011

Been Playing Technic packs since: early 2012

Favorite mod: IC2

Mod you would like seen added: Minions mod

What Number1Zombie loves to use: He loves using the Mining Laser set on explosive!

I love working with other players, especially when it comes to tech based mods. Also, I enjoy making interesting things that you may find useful on your server. On top of that, I often find myself working in economy a lot (even in non economy servers), so I think I'll be good with your economy. Further more, I am a responsible and trustworthy person, I try hard to be polite to anyone who isn't rude and/or spiteful. To top it all off, I have absolutely no life and can play almost all hours of the night and day (assuming I'm not passed out or eating).

What you want to do on the server: I want to make neat contraptions (or in my case, seeing as I have no life; N.E.E.T. contraptions), become rich, have fun, make a moving base, build with people, etc.

I have a mod suggestion now! Power Converters!

I heard about these water strainers, should be a good, cheap way to make reliable EU. I don't know if they're too cheatypants, I'll let you judge.

I've just had it with solar panels, and prefer renewable energy. I can suck the nether dry for geothermal, but since I'm sharing it with y'all ... ;)

Easy Crafting Table is also a useful one, has a few flaws with the other mods but it works.

Used to use these decoratives mods, but microblocks pretty much covers it.

NEI doesn't have all the Forestry recipes, by the way.

Its on the main post so if people get stranded then it's their own fault for not reading the whole post.

I think you can safely get home by /home or /spawn, it seems to work across dimensional borders. Unless you are stuck in a loop of dying in the void.

Otherwise... I'm busy building my volcano top house! I've asked two friends if they're interesting in joining, since we had a little tekkit server together earlier.

yeah luke there is a problem

it shows the wrong vrsion thinggy on the server

No there was a problem with the server going to sleep. Its fixed now.

-snip-

Power converters are in. As for everything else I think they are great ideas! I'll see about adding them.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons