[1.4.7]Industrial Age[PVE][100 Slots][Ranks][Custom Pack][Economy][Whitelist]

you seem to have fucked up the ID 3119

What did it do?

Holy wall of text!

All them are whitelisted. Are you already on Prolo? I can't remember. Feel free to just PM me the rest so we don't have another wall of text on the thread.

I was just gonna say. It's really useful.

I think were going to make it a free item in the spawn so that people have access to them readily as with new mods coming out every update I'm bound to miss some ores. I'll fix that one that Prolo pointed out.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be putting an update out tonight just to change some configs anyways. I forgot a few things.

Edit:

How would every one feel if we put Glacticraft in and have a race to a planet? Yay or neh?

Maybe when we have more people we can do that.

For now the update will be tomorrow night seeing as my computer decided to shut down and lock itself to the point my parents have to put in some encryption password they refuse to let me know. You would think that they would let me use these things at my age.

Also, a thaumcraft 3 item that the name of escapes me right now should not be used right now. It explodes on throw and breaks world guard. If you are found using this you will get a player data reset. If you want to do it anyways the most your going to get is a broken nexus which I will not be happy about fixing and may take it out on you. Please play responsibly! There's a white list for a reason and I hope you can all be trusted until we get a permissions plugin that does not break everything like the last one.

In the update:

Minor Config changes. They will be listed.

More of UE put in.

A custom mod made just for our server for the adventure map. This was made by non other than MHPage12 our resident modder! This mod will act as a method for tracking players progress along the story to let them into new areas. The item it adds will be given for free.

Friday will be a standard update day with more mods from those suggested added. This is just to get the adventure mod in so we can start work on the mechanics of the map and the overall story. If anyone has any suggestions for the story please voice your opinion and it will be considered and likely add some content to the map.

One other thing, every few days, a massive vein (30+) of diamond ore will be created and hidden in the over world near the spawn for players to look for and have as treasure! Keep those picks at a ready!

Thank you all for reading! Happy mining!

Your screen shot is broken. Try nuking the modpack folder and running it again as sometimes the reset function does not reset configs for an unknown reason. From a fresh nuking mine works fine.

Ok. So I hear that there is a white list. Great. Well, Here I go.

IGN: NT1998

Previous bans: 0.000000....well..none.

Been playing minecraft since, well, to say it simply enough, beta 1.7.3.

Been playing tekkit since, I guess when it still had forestry.

Favorite mod, MPS (Modular Power Suits)

A mod I want to see added to the pack: Either galacticraft or planes mod. Can't decide....

Why should you be White listed (Here's the hard part): I am an experienced house designer (A small 9x9 is enough space for me), I can work with other people (Just let me do some work. I don't want to have no credit in some big projects), I can make a compact IC2 network, helping others out is one of my favorite things (as long as it's not stealing from another player), and I really enjoy fresh new server packs.

What would I like to do on the server? Maybe make a new town. Trying to help out the new players would be nice. But I don't want to make it too easy for them. Supplying the basics to get started is easy. Getting the materials is the fun part. Why take away that?

Oh. Almost forgot. Number1Zombie likes to destroy things.

I hope I can be white listed as soon as possible. I look forward to coming. Thanks.

IGN: kcb3ars

Previous Bans: None!

Been playing minecraft since: August 2011

Been Playing Technic packs since: hmmm ~June 2012 I believe.

Favorite mod: Probably Redpower, for volcanos, microblocks and tuuuubes.

Mod you would like seen added:

I'll let you know if I think of some.

What Number1Zombie loves to use:

I believe that would be a mining laser set to explosive.

Why you should be whitelisted?

I'm a mature player with a teamwork talent for fixing things. I'm looking to play a stable, modded server (have not had the fortune of a server that was both ;) ). I'm familiar with Tekkit but there's things I've been wanting to play with, and they're all in your server pack. Annnd I can make new friends too! Yay! I'm pretty easygoing, curious and I like to explore the world and people's builds.

What you want to do on the server:

I like to build fancy pagodas and treehouses. I want to build crazy tekkit/modded systems with other people. Learn the mods by seeing how others use them. Go on hikes in the twilight forest. Hang out, joke, and have fun.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons