[1.4.7]Industrial Age[PVE][100 Slots][Ranks][Custom Pack][Economy][Whitelist]

Great. Just a notice, I am worried it requires a later version of forge, so you may not be able to run it till forge is updated. Also, I may have sent the wrong link, so try this download page and click on either media fire or dropbox for the 1.4.7 version. And look at the Modular Power Suits add on. Here's the link. http://machinemuse.net/download.php

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Hyttrnt

Previous Bans:

N/A

Been playing minecraft since: Sometime last year

Been Playing Technic packs since: Sometime this year

Favorite mod: Railcraft

Mod you would like seen added:

Railcraft

What Number1Zombie loves to use:

Mining laser set on explosive

Why you should be whitelisted?

I am great at tekkit and voltz. I really like missiles, Explosions, and building. I am friends with Aprivate and would like to play on the same server as him. I like to help people so I could help a lot of people. I feel I could be a great help to the server and staff.

What you want to do on the server:

I want to play with my friends. Also build, Probably a castle. I could make a huge guild or faction. The stuff is endless. I could also make a secret nuke base. I like setting up stuff and could help others build too.

IGN: FlipMasta

Previous Bans: Shank'd Jail Server (Advertising)

[You will not be rejected based on a ban]

Been playing minecraft since: January of 2012

Been Playing Technic packs since:

Favorite mod: Voltz

Mod you would like seen added: Timber/Forestry

[This is optional but it helps for us to see what the community wants]

What Number1Zombie loves to use: Mob Spawners (Endermen ones)

[This changes regularly so don't just copy the application above you]

Why you should be whitelisted? Because I am trustworthy and helpful. I build cities on other servers. I'm friends with tons of owners of servers, so i get what's going on. Also, I have lots of friends who play on it. So, I wanted to coop with them, too.

[This should be no less than 5 complete sentences]

What you want to do on the server: Help. I really think i can be helpful on this server, maybe make a cool underwater base or something, idk. I have a really cool floor design that only my best friends know about, so if i make a mansion, the design will be epic. Expect a lot of stuff with the sword, too. I'm good with the tools.

[Do you want to build an epic castle? Make a super city? Make a massive redpower airship? Also a minimum of 5 sentences.]

Previous Bans: None

[You will not be rejected based on a ban]

Been playing minecraft since: Early 2012

Been Playing Technic packs since:

Favorite mod: Forestry

Mod you would like seen added: Forestry

[This is optional but it helps for us to see what the community wants]

What Number1Zombie loves to use: TNT

[This changes regularly so don't just copy the application above you]

Why you should be whitelisted? I'm trustworthy. I love to help out, too. I'll help out with any problems you have. I never swear, or retaliate at something i dislike. I'm a good builder, too.

[This should be no less than 5 complete sentences]

What you want to do on the server: Build. I want to make the server better. I would really want to build something big with a cool design. doesn't matter what, exactly. I'm also quite good with a sword.

[Do you want to build an epic castle? Make a super city? Make a massive redpower airship? Also a minimum of 5 sentences.]

Previous Bans: None

Been playing minecraft since: Early 2012

Been Playing Technic packs since: Late 2012

Favorite mod: Forestry

Mod you would like seen added: Forestry

What Number1Zombie loves to use: TNT

Why you should be whitelisted? I'm trustworthy. I love to help out, too. I'll help out with any problems you have. I never swear, or retaliate at something i dislike. I'm a good builder, too.

What you want to do on the server: Build. I want to make the server better. I would really want to build something big with a cool design. doesn't matter what, exactly. I'm also quite good with a sword.

You can edit your posts, Mister Flip ;)

Today I've been getting an error when using the button on the chests to organize their inventory; not permitted because of converting renewable materials to non-renewable. It happens in some chests but not others, so obviously linked to specific blocks stored in said chests. I sometimes get similar "no permissions for x and z" spam in the chat, but I can't quite see what exactly caused it to happen.

What happens when ranks start to work, though? If you've already built up some technology, but sit at Farmer level? I know I can use the machines I've placed down.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons