[1.4.7]Industrial Age[PVE][100 Slots][Ranks][Custom Pack][Economy][Whitelist]

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are updating a minecraft version and we are getting a plethora of new mods with ore gen and losing many than we have built much with that have not updated. It pains me to do it but to much is changing to keep the old world viable. I would say we could just regen everything with mystcraft but that is not making it in due to obscene memory leakage with ages. We age getting a multi world plugin but that is long term. I am very sorry about this but it will be a fresh start. Everyone will be getting a decent amount of starting resources to get restarted. These will include 3 stacks of stone brick, 64 iron, 16 diamonds, 2 stacks of redstone, 32 gold, 16 lead, a bed, and full iron equipment (pick, sword, axe, hoe, shovel, full armor)

*idea*

Player data can stay but sacks won't work as redpower won't make it. Store your things in vanilla ender chests as their inventory is saved in player data. A world reset will not remove these items.

that's a very good idea... just set a place to where we can put our stuff... and then be able to get it back... and decent amount of stuff would be something equal to what we had so far... cuz that took alot of time to gather... also.. some of us do not have that much time to play the game... starting over would be really tough..

Sorry but no. It's a server wide reset. I'm not even 100% sure the player data will take in 1.5.2 but it's worth a try. I'll make sure item id's stay the same for the transfer.

ok.. thank you :D

what if u make a place near the spawn where we would place out stuff in chests and then save it as a schematic with world edit and load that part on the new map till we move our stuff to our new base and then remove the thing again.. :D

cuz u said it might be possible to lose our stuff with the player stats... or something

and also.. a chest is like 5% of the stuff i want to transfer.. :D

can u drop a few blaze rods or chest cuz it takes alot of blaze, considdering it's harder to get...

does world edit keep chests content? just in case the ender chests won't work

Mod edit: Yeesh dude, learn to edit instead of multi-posting.

Gabby....i hate to be the one to remind you,

but you penta-posted...meaning you posted like 5 times in a row haha....

so Vanilla enderchest eh?

sounds good.....

EDIT: upon logging in there is something worng.....ender chests (the non vanilla ones) disable Vanilla ender chest on load....

you need to change this config :P

EDIT: upon logging in there is something worng.....ender chests (the non vanilla ones) disable Vanilla ender chest on load....

you need to change this config :P

Ah true. I'll see what I can do.

Yeap, you just need to use an eye of ender, not an enderpearl, that's the correct recipe.

I guess I can place it somewhere other people can use it, because my house is a bit hazardous right now, what with half the floors and the whole ground missing.

OK, I put an ender chest in the Nexus zone for player base linking books.

Thanks kcb3ars. The reset will happen tomorrow with any luck.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

With the server becoming public in the near future, we are going to need help to keep everyone under control and the server online. For that, we are going to need some moderators!!! I will be making the decision on who will get the position based on how dedicated you are to sticking around. Just keep that in mind everyone!!!

Will Forestry be staying? I'm going to be stashing everything I can carry in Forestry bags.

I'm assuming IC2 and RP2 are out?

EDIT: Luke, do you think you could bring the EnderStorage folder across to the new server? Ender Chests (the modded version) can be locked to a player by right clicking the lock with a diamond (it should go blue). If you kept the ender storage folder, we could save everything in those ender chests, boosting our storage space by... well, more than we are likely to need. Every single combination can be locked seperately. If you carry this across, nobody will lose any progress, so the reset won't hit anyone hard.

Will Forestry be staying? I'm going to be stashing everything I can carry in Forestry bags.

I'm assuming IC2 and RP2 are out?

EDIT: Luke, do you think you could bring the EnderStorage folder across to the new server? Ender Chests (the modded version) can be locked to a player by right clicking the lock with a diamond (it should go blue). If you kept the ender storage folder, we could save everything in those ender chests, boosting our storage space by... well, more than we are likely to need. Every single combination can be locked seperately. If you carry this across, nobody will lose any progress, so the reset won't hit anyone hard.

RP2 is out, IC2 i don't (think) isn't

and that is a good point....why didn't i think of that?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons