What on earth?

"Hi RalphRoberts,

Someone recently tried to use an application to sign in to your Google Account

We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt:

Monday, April 8, 2013 3:39:26 PM UTC

IP Address: 60.166.250.242

If you do not recognize this sign-in attempt, someone else might be trying to access your account. You should sign in to your account and reset your password immediately.

If this was you, and you are having trouble accessing your account, complete the troubleshooting steps listed at http://support.google.com/mail?p=client_login

Sincerely,

The Google Accounts team"

I think it speaks for itself...

The Chinese one I'll give you, I had to google translate that one. The Japanese however, I did on my own. Any self respecting anime fan will recognize the romanji, Urusai baka yarou = うるさいばかやろう = shut up idiot. Fun fact, there are no "cuss words" in hiragana, they use katakana for all that westerner nonsense.

Ye gods, does nobody else see it? This can only be the work of Jorcer!

He used his viking hacker magic to log into your account! Lucky for you, our benevolent god of the internet saved you from certain doom.

If it were Jorcer, he would have slipped perfectly in and out of the account, copying account details and touching your stuff while you're out of the house without you noticing.

Obviously this is a trainee, or a wannabe.