Moderator is so smart

Minecrafthater

Re: Moderator is a total loser

My 11 year old son just got banned from the forums for not forming proper sentences. I imagine the super intelligent moderators of this sad excuse for a forum probably need help wiping their butts. Minecraft is SHITE!!!

I lol'd

My 11 year old son just got banned from the forums for not forming proper sentences. Sorry he is not as super intelligent as the moderators. Not sure if forming proper sentences was a requirement of the terms and conditions.

Holy crap, that's it!

Kaker! You can pay for the server costs by billing parents like this for babysitting their kids!

Hourly would be a bit hard to keep track of, how about $1 a post? Overtime of $1.50 a post if the little shit posts more than 5 times an hour.

My 11 year old son just got banned from the forums for not forming proper sentences. Sorry he is not as super intelligent as the moderators. Not sure if forming proper sentences was a requirement of the terms and conditions.

Give me the name of your "son"s account, so i can tell you exactly and explicitly every single thing he did wrong.

EDIT: I won't be able to tell you if he did anything cumb like abuse the report system though. Just his public posts and whatnot.

Just what do you think will be accomplished here? Do you think posting this will get your son's ban reversed? Let me answer that:

No, it will not. It is just going to make you sound like a dickbag, which it did.

Sorry.

I lol'd

Who didn't?

Not too worried about sounding like a 'dickbag' (what is that by the way, is your dick in a bag...probably a very small bag

Wait, what? Read the rules, they clearly explain that's a bag of dicks, not a dick in a bag...

And last: is he hindos father or something? 'Cause most people that get banned just get "spawn killed"...

[img width=800]

Oh my

It reported my post?

I feel so special. :)

Edit: I just noticed a personal message too, also calling me a cocksucker. The idea of surrogate parent "Mr Internet" actually costing extra to raise his kid for him must have been really scarey.

Uuughhh.

Jesus motherfucking christ.

Like -any- parent would give a shit. I've got 2 kids and if they pulled this shit the only thing they'd be able to look up on the internet is Rick Astley Videos.