No Factorization?

Teraku

My guess? Most of what it does is done better and less laggy with TE so they just chopped it as redundant.

Edit:

Plus, you can move them around!

Yeah, forgot to mention that. Soooo nice being able to move 150k cobble in a single block.

Yeah, I've actually removed Factorization in my server's modpack as well. In reality, I've only ever seen people use 3 things Factorization has. Those three are barrels, wrath lamps, and routers. Let's see:

Barrels? MFR has got it covered.

Wrath Lamps? Greg's Lighting FTW.

Routers? Okay, we don't have a mod for that yet.

Well, we have 2 out of the 3 useful features of Factorization covered. I'd say Factorization's pretty redundant in this day of age.

Yeah, I've actually removed Factorization in my server's modpack as well. In reality, I've only ever seen people use 3 things Factorization has. Those three are barrels, wrath lamps, and routers. Let's see:

Barrels? MFR has got it covered.

Wrath Lamps? Greg's Lighting FTW.

Routers? Okay, we don't have a mod for that yet.

Well, we have 2 out of the 3 useful features of Factorization covered. I'd say Factorization's pretty redundant in this day of age.

you missed trippling ore output....

you missed trippling ore output....

Nobody ever used factorization's ore tripling because it was the hugest pain in the ass. Even when they did, they'd use power converters to get the energy, which kind of speaks to the mod's quality.

Perhaps it needs to have never existed.

if he were to scrap the whole power generation and such....it would be a pretty cool mod...

with routers handheld crafting table (from inventory) and Bag of Holding

Wraith lamps also look cool....i am not really told on greg's lighting....not fancy enough....i don't think you can pick it up with a portal gun either....

if he were to scrap the whole power generation and such....it would be a pretty cool mod...

with routers handheld crafting table (from inventory) and Bag of Holding

Wraith lamps also look cool....i am not really told on greg's lighting....not fancy enough....i don't think you can pick it up with a portal gun either....

Gosh, you sure do like to use ellipsis'.

Well you can't pick anything up with a portal gun in Tekkit.

you can pick up iron chests and wraith lamps :D

i have tried it in my singleplayer world....

Gosh, you sure do like to use ellipsis'.

welcome to how i tend to think and construct my sentences before editing them in my head to make actual sentences