Quick question about Galacticraft

hazza56

All's I have trouble with is getting the pipes to hook it up to.... Meaning the pipes wont hook into the machines.

You have to use conductive pipes to transport your energy, with a wooden conductive pipe attached to the engine itself. But I would highly recomend investing in redstone energy cells and conduits as they are far superior.

You have to use conductive pipes to transport your energy, with a wooden conductive pipe attached to the engine itself. But I would highly recomend investing in redstone energy cells and conduits as they are far superior.

I can give it energy, I'm talking about oxygen pipes.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to point out that the conduits often fail to work on my tekkit client... the Buildcraft pipes are superior due to that

Fail in what way? I bet you are simply forgetting to change the conduit from input to output or vice versa.

Fail in what way? I bet you are simply forgetting to change the conduit from input to output or vice versa.

Say what now? I just use the pipes man... I can't make the conduits input or output, so I leave them alone

There's not much of a difference between using Energy Conduits and Conductive Pipes, as far as setting them up goes. Conduits are generally better though, especially for high power or long distance power (if you're not using something like tesseracts).

• Discord Moderator

Thanks, but I'm gonna stick to the energy transport systems I know how to use...

I know how to start a fire with sticks and some dry brush. That doesn't mean I'm not going to use the lighter I have in my front pocket. Thermal Expansion's conduits are superior to BC conductive pipes in every way, in every circumstance. And not just a little better. It is like the difference between flint&steel and a cigarette lighter. Plus, conduits are WAY better when it comes to system resource usage.