Thermal Expansion - Power

rune2504

• Discord Moderator

Or the water pump pipe. That thing is awesome. No power required like the AA, but only a single source block is required and it is quite speedy. Hehe, put 6 water pump pipes on a liquid tesseract and you could fill the grand canyon in the blink of an eye.

I usually build my base by a river (makes it look cool) So I have usually 12 AAs running and 20 Steam engines hooked up with the redstone pipe stuff and all this cool shizzle whizzle being powered within an hour or so.

redstone engines have actually been nerfed so they break when connected to a mashine. I don't know the circumstances but I do know that you can't set and forget pumps and redstone engines anymore. IC2 pump? Herp-a-derp. I think that if you use a magmatic engine and connect your pump to it as well as your tesseract (Or whatever else you're using), it should work well and for ever as long as you don't run dry of lava.

• Forum Administrators

I don't get that. I have never had a pool fail on me, no matter the pump I use. Although the accumulator is probably a better habit to be in anyway.

Yes, learn to use it. It reduces stress on a server.

Or the water pump pipe. That thing is awesome. No power required like the AA, but only a single source block is required and it is quite speedy. Hehe, put 6 water pump pipes on a liquid tesseract and you could fill the grand canyon in the blink of an eye.

Since when does the AA require power?