1.0.11 PRIVATE Voltz War Server.

Info

This is just a PRIVATE voltz war server.

I am Redbark, I owned and Hosted Xeria, a Tekkit Lite Roleplaying Server, I recently made a voltz server to battle with moi friends. Thats it really.

Apply

Team Name:

Name:

If more than one member, Names:

Why should you join?:

Do you realize this is a server without Plugins?:

Members/Teams

Team RedTheoShagwell

Williamman57

Freesteak

Iwazlikeomg

Team Platinum

Nick4211999

Lavionna

Screenshots

None yet, too lazy. It's just a regular old map

Team Name: Giogram

Name: El_Chriso2016

If more than one member, Names: N/A

Why should you join?: I'm looking for a small voltz server to play on as all the big servers are fairly packed and half of them a blown to hell.

Do you realize this is a server without Plugins?: Yes and i don't mind that it doesn't.

Team Name: Smiks

Name:bizza_leb

If more than one member, Names: TttpainttT and karls_dagun

Why should you join?: all three are new to voltz but are dedicated to playing it, were not total noobs and learn quickly. A smaller server is preferred too because most people in the large ones already have a massive advantage and the worlds already been mangled. Just looking for a server where us three can team up and blow some stuff up lol.PS: we are all of the age of 20

Do you realize this is a server without Plugins?:Yes and to be honest, have no real clue what plugins are for( we play a lot of minecraft on Xbox)

thanks

Team Name: Quicksters

Name: Quickster306

Why should you join?: I want to join because its my fist time playing Voltz and I want to have a good experience.

Do you realize this is a server without Plugins?:Yes and I don't mind one bit.

Team Name: DeathAlliance

Name: Crane98

If more than one member, Names: None. (Yet)

Why should you join?: I enjoy watching other Players BURN beneath my feet. And this seems like a good place to do it.

Do you realize this is a server without Plugins?: Yes.

Team Name: ATARAX

Name: J_Dawg13

Why Should I join?: I am an EXPERT at Building what I call the MVAS (Missile Volley Annihilation System) and what I call the MVDS (Missile Volley Defense System) I could be an Excellent ally... or your worst nightmare

Do you realize this is a server without plugins?: Yes I do, and I don't need them either :)

• 2 weeks later...

Team Name:the darkknights

Name:CodysUniverse

If more than one member, Names: nope forever

Why should you join?: I am a Dedicated and hard worker in Voltz I played on many other severs before and they all ended like this either a little annoying kid greffing everything with nukes or red matter bombs or the sever goes down due to the lack of help and funding. I always try to donate to a sever that is good and I enjoy I have no problem paying a little money for a game I enjoy to keep it up.

Do you realize this is a server without Plugins?: yes I realize this thank you :)

hope you add me thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...

Team Name: Pigs Of Doom

Name: Pigster7000

If more than one member, Names: Just me. Hope others will join me.

Why should you join?: I have been hunting for a decent Voltz server for a while that does not have a rank system or voting or anything. I am looking for a plain Voltz server to blow stuff up.

:P (it will be controlled blowing stuff up)

Do you realize this is a server without Plugins?: Yes. That is the whole reason I want to join.

• 2 weeks later...

Team Name: The yold Pie squad

Name: Tobluc

If more than one member, Names: awesomejim123

Why should you join?:We would love to join because we are looking for a great sever and to put out there this is just the one

Do you realize this is a server without Plugins?: Yes, this sever dosent need plugins to be awesome Please msg me I we might have a chance of geting in

Thanks Tobluc

Team Name: The yold pie squad

Name: tobluc

If more than one member, Names: awesomejim123

Why should you join?: We want the chance to play on a sever that would be like the yogscast and this is just the right one

Do you realize this is a server without Plugins?:Yes this sever dosent need plugins to be cool

Team Name: The Mynx Dynasty

Name:EnderMynx

If more than one member, Names:None(literally)

Why should you join?:I like small servers where i know who and what i'm going against :)

Do you realize this is a server without Plugins?:Yes

Team Name: craftageddon

Name:craftedkiller

Why should you join?: i know the basics and i am looking for a good voltz server

Do you realize this is a server without Plugins?: yes and that dose not matter

Add me on skype: craftedkiller

Team Name: Forever alone

Name: Maartmann

If more than one member.... Well, no need to finish

Why should you join? Because...... Well...... You know..... Uhmm... Funny?

On a serious note, I am a fiend... I mean friendly. And I love to big massive buildings and weapon arsenal that will bring de.... prosperity to the world. I am a skilled engineer, what ever I build will blow up... when intended off course and I can do all this while I eat a banana. Impressed?

Do you realize this is a server without plugins? Well, I'll survive

• 1 year later...

Team Name: The Shadows

Name: Shad0wW0lf12

Team mates: elitsoldier762 and Strikeout120

Reasion i should join: i have been looking for a voltz sever for moths to find nothing till now, i want to join this sever because me and my frinds love to plaay minecraft and we love to pvp but we did play infamy but it shut down and i want to play again. im respectfull and im not an ass hole. 

Team Name: Corgis and Russian hats

Name: Ethen_110

If more than one member, Names: sagewynn

Why should you join?: I love Voltz and Wars is love. War is life. I know what im doing when it comes to voltz and can help anyone out with it...... for a price.

Yes I realize this is a server with plug ins and im fine with that

Edited by Augustus_110

• 3 weeks later...

Team Name: U&M Inc.

Name: Underfire_

If more then one member, Names: minedude105, Parsons619

Why should you join: Well we are all generally nice people who want to watch the world burn under the might of our missiles um I mean we want to be a part of a great

community of war like this one (and blow some stuff up).

I do indeed realize this is a server with out plugins but why need plugins when you have missiles...... I mean friends.

• 3 months later...

Team Name: Team Trojan

Name: TheCraftenator

If more than one member, Names: Just me atm

Why should you join?: I love voltz and i'm a dedicated player (with a server of my own)

Do you realize this is a server without Plugins?: Yes, That's ok

May I join your team if I join?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Application

Team Name:(To the moon)

Name

NicosaurusRex99 (age = 16)

Why should you join?

I don't mind if i am not invited i would just appreciate something to do in my school holidays.

Are you aware that this is a no plugin server?
Yes i am

Question!

Am I alloud to invite a friend if I get accepted and I have consulted the owner or this forum

Edited by NicosaurusRex99

• 1 month later...