[1.0.6] Industrial Age [PvE] [50-Slot] [whitelist] [No DD/MC]

slayer1189

Industrial Age

Welcome to the Industrial age! Start yourself as a lowly farmer making meager wages and work your way up to industrial Tycoon! The world is full of wonders. The modpack with the Technic launcher provides a superb experience to any other modded minecraft possible! Its Better Than Wolfs and hungrier than Feed the Beast and a flavor explosion is comparison to Vanilla, you will be blown away from the possibilities!

The server

Spawn:

QDFXQlOl.jpg

Item Shop:

y7YihsBl.png

Farm Shop:

p5U8I9Sl.png

Ranks/Vote shop

8qrwHeQl.png

Ranks

Newb - Start

Economy- /money , /pay

1 home

Farmer - $1,000

can now /tpa to another player.

Builder - $5,000

2 Homes

Can now send Mail

Access to Mine_World

Engineer - $50,000

Can Now Create Shops

Adv. Engineer- $100,000

3Homes

Can Now Create muskets and other guns

NASA Engineer - $250,000

Can now create Nasa crafting bench

Can now create Launch pad

Astronaut - $500,000

Can now create a Space helmet

Can now create Oxygen tanks

Armstrong - $1,000,000

4 Homes

Can now create and customize power Armor

I Am Legend - $100,000,000

How and Why!?

Events:

RACE TO SPACE- First 5 players to reach the moon will receive $20 in donation Items.

Rules

1. No Griefing! Respect others creations and they will respect yours.

2. If you find a cross mod exploit, tell us and DO NOT abuse it. Finders of exploits will be rewarded with in-game cash with values varying on the degree of the exploit. If you do not tell us about an exploit and we find out, you will be Temp banned and your player data reset.

Secret "No quarry's in Main world"

3. Do not spam the chat or advertise other servers/websites/modpacks. This will result in a 1 day ban.

4. Keep the swearing to a minimum. We understand you might get frustrated and let a few fly. That's fine. Just don't start spamming the chat or rule 3 will kick in.

5. If making massive mining setups, Please do it in the Mine World. We don't have the world for nothing.

6. Have fun! We will do our best to make sure you have the best time possible!

Whitelist application:

IGN

GMT+/-:

Something about yourself:

Secret" "

Sever Info:

Server IP:

Server Map:

Server website:

Industrial Age

Welcome to the Industrial age! Start yourself as a lowly farmer making meager wages and work your way up to industrial Tycoon! The world is full of wonders. The modpack with the Technic launcher provides a superb experience to any other modded minecraft possible! Its Better Than Wolfs and hungrier than Feed the Beast and a flavor explosion is comparison to Vanilla, you will be blown away from the possibilities!

The server

Spawn:

QDFXQlOl.jpg

Item Shop:

y7YihsBl.png

Farm Shop:

p5U8I9Sl.png

Ranks/Vote shop

8qrwHeQl.png

Ranks

Newb - Start

Economy- /money , /pay

1 home

Farmer - $1,000

can now /tpa to another player.

Builder - $5,000

2 Homes

Can now send Mail

Access to Mine_World

Engineer - $50,000

Can Now Create Shops

Adv. Engineer- $100,000

3Homes

Can Now Create muskets and other guns

NASA Engineer - $250,000

Can now create Nasa crafting bench

Can now create Launch pad

Astronaut - $500,000

Can now create a Space helmet

Can now create Oxygen tanks

Armstrong - $1,000,000

4 Homes

Can now create and customize power Armor

I Am Legend - $100,000,000

How and Why!?

Events:

RACE TO SPACE- First 5 players to reach the moon will receive $20 in donation Items.

Rules

1. No Griefing! Respect others creations and they will respect yours.

2. If you find a cross mod exploit, tell us and DO NOT abuse it. Finders of exploits will be rewarded with in-game cash with values varying on the degree of the exploit. If you do not tell us about an exploit and we find out, you will be Temp banned and your player data reset.

Secret "No quarry's in Main world"

3. Do not spam the chat or advertise other servers/websites/modpacks. This will result in a 1 day ban.

4. Keep the swearing to a minimum. We understand you might get frustrated and let a few fly. That's fine. Just don't start spamming the chat or rule 3 will kick in.

5. If making massive mining setups, Please do it in the Mine World. We don't have the world for nothing.

6. Have fun! We will do our best to make sure you have the best time possible!

Whitelist application:

IGN

GMT+/-:

Something about yourself:

Secret" "

Sever Info:

Server IP:

Server Map:

Server website:

IGN roblox1harry

GMT =/-: central time

Something about yourself: I want to play on a tekkit server were you can create a business

Secret" My skin is the same as honeydew's"

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

IGN- Sean_Elo

GMT+/-: Eastern Standard Time

Something about yourself: I am extremely active, and I really like whitelisted servers (Will be 2nd one) because you can get to know people better than crowded public servers.

Secret"No quarries in main world."

• 1 month later...

In-Game Name: LunarHunter17

GMT+/-: Cental

Something about yourself: I enjoy playing with othes in a gaming community such as this. I am pretty stretigic about how I ration my items but will help others. This seems like something i can have fun with!

Secret "No Querries in the Main World" (I am sorry i do not know what this means but would still like to join your community)

Thank you for your consideration!

• 4 weeks later...

IGN:luckylads2

GMT+/-:Central 0.00

Something about yourself:Love gaming i am also a YouTuber (luckylads2) and i have 3 jobs

Secret:"No Quarries in the Main World" Not sure what it means but everyone is doing it and i don't usually follow the crowd but i just really want to join your server because it looks beast.