Goddamnit Technic Team!

So this guys messages me personally. I have no idea what he's on about, but he said this:

pNOsTnp.png

So, I'm suddenly a developer now? Why wasn't I told! Goddamnit Technic Team, you're supposed to tell me these things!

EDIT: Also, what's the deal with the flies? I didn't know you could download them! Is that where they really come from? The internet?

Hey, they shanghaied me into being a moderator. Doesn't surprise me they'd force someone into a life in indentured developertude.

As for the flies, why else do you think so many people have problems with ducks around here?

Even with my kellering I have got a lot of questions and being called admin, moderator, modder, PAINS dude. It's quite funny.

well one of those is at least somewhat correct...

why does no one mistake me for someone important? :(

well one of those is at least somewhat correct...

why does no one mistake me for someone important? :(

Join the club.

Sadface-And-Sparkles club!

Disclaimer: This club has nothing to do with the topic

Disclaimer Disclaimer:This post does

SuperSecretOldUltimatePackWhichIsn'tInTheLauncherBecauseItExistedWaaaayEarlier pack

Hey, I remember that pack! I thought it was great until it accidently got deleted and when I went back to download it again, it was no longer maintained. :(

Hey, I remember that pack! I thought it was great until it accidently got deleted and when I went back to download it again, it was no longer maintained. :(

First letter Y, ends with X?

Not surprising given that they're essentially building a Minecraft clone of their own.