WOAH WHAT! Did you guys know its a COUNTDOWN?

girl

Have we all seen the dimensional tear(?) in the launcher yet?

It is freaking me out a bit. That eye thing is looking at me...

*snip*

Edit: my money is on a magic pack as suggested around page 2

Also, clicking on it takes you back to technicpack.net

Woah, sweet! Just noticed it. Looks like next week friday a new pack's comin'.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day, Eight hours, Eighty two minutes.... What? 82 minutes??? Did I count wrong?

Also:

2en9uzk.jpg

0 is actually 9, 1 is 0, 2 is 1, so on and so fourth.

This is defiantly a timer, but the time is messed up. I'm sure its at 82 minutes...

ya the seconds are going up to 99, same with the minutes...

Something isn't adding up... I smell a prank.

One day, Eight hours, Eighty two minutes.... What? 82 minutes??? Did I count wrong?

Also: 0 is actually 9, 1 is 0, 2 is 1, so on and so fourth.

This is defiantly a timer, but the time is messed up. I'm sure its at 82 minutes...

Or you could be wrong, and those numbers are correct?

look for yourself. The tens change as his 9 comes up meaning its a zero as the tens counter goes up (15, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20...) and looking at the tens counter you can see that even after it changes six times, the hundreds does not change meaning it goes past 60 and up to 99. If it were proper seconds then it would change five times over the course of 60 seconds.

so i just sat down and figured out the pattern and then watched the timer. the seconds are actually working in groups of 60 like it should be because it went from 00 (two T like things) to 59 (a backward square G thing for the 5)

so it would as of my typing this be in 9 days, 2 hours, 3 minutes... putting it at June 21st at 9 a.m. for me (im in arizona)

Edit: so since i had only a few minutes till it changed hour ticker i watched it to see, and the minutes and seconds groups are working in 60s because they both have the backwards G symbol for 5 in the tens place. ill check in a few hours to see what the hour does after it reaches 00.

I'm going to take another good long look.

edit 1: Hmmm... It is only 60 but the 5 for the tens is the 0/9 symbol which does not make any sense...

Still watching.

Edit 2: Backwards "G" seems to be 0 in the tens but 4 in the ones...

Edit 3: Maybe its not numbers in our sense but fractions i.e. Strange "T" looking symbol is the last, backwards "G" is the first, and... no thats not right...

I can't actually use the launcher, so that was new information to me. Since O know another mod pack is going to be released, it is a possibility of another mod pack. The elements say teaser, and it is a countdown, the launcher seems is a reference to something, which is seems like Dimensional Door's Rift. From what I can tell it is going to be mainly magic, possibly with some space mixed in.

I'm going to take another good long look.

edit 1: Hmmm... It is only 60 but the 5 for the tens is the 0/9 symbol which does not make any sense...

Still watching.

Edit 2: Backwards "G" seems to be 0 in the tens but 4 in the ones...

Edit 3: Maybe its not numbers in our sense but fractions i.e. Strange "T" looking symbol is the last, backwards "G" is the first, and... no thats not right...

Hmm? The numbers aren't different with the tens, I just stared at it for a while.

EDIT: have you seen this?

look for yourself. The tens change as his 9 comes up meaning its a zero as the tens counter goes up (15, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20...) and looking at the tens counter you can see that even after it changes six times, the hundreds does not change meaning it goes past 60 and up to 99. If it were proper seconds then it would change five times over the course of 60 seconds.

The number is going down, not up.

Okay, so anyone have any more information?

Released the 21TH <<<(EDIT: I'm not changing that.) of June, seems to be going towards another direction than the one most modpacks go to. Probably magic modpack. That's about all.

:D

I used the firefox inspect element function. And Batman is not a 12 years old teen.

I did that too, I just never really bothered taking a close look at the code. I wanted to figure it out, it's funner that way. Also I use firefox.

They just changed the letters:

http://www.technicpack.net/jcountdown/jcountdown_metal_black.png

This is another theme of the jCountdown Mega Pack:

http://www.technicpack.net/jcountdown/jcountdown_crystal_black.png

Just change the image used by the countdown in the jcountdown.css:

*snip*

Quickly did the same thing, sweet, thanks for the tip!

Here:

EbD6lG6.jpg

Also: 0 is actually 9, 1 is 0, 2 is 1, so on and so fourth.

Luke, you are so unbelievably wrong that it's not even funny.

It's easy to tell it's a countdown if you had just right clicked on it and clicked to view the image and read the name.

Good find though,

Symbols are a bit more cryptic.

symbolsv.png

I made them transparent and layered them over each other, just showing the "constellations", trying to see if they combine into some form of symbol but I couldnt see anything good. The first and second "Constellation" seem to layer over each other *slightly*

It's easy to tell it's a countdown if you had just right clicked on it and clicked to view the image and read the name.

Good find though,

Symbols are a bit more cryptic.

symbolsv.png

I made them transparent and layered them over each other, just showing the "constellations", trying to see if they combine into some form of symbol but I couldnt see anything good. The first and second "Constellation" seem to layer over each other *slightly*

erm... are you, perhaps, legally blind?

there is no overlap whatsoever between any of the constellations...

EDIT: herpa derp. don't mind me, this post was made just after sleeping for twelve hours so i wasn't thinking yet.