WOAH WHAT! Did you guys know its a COUNTDOWN?

girl

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching the timer atm to make sure the days goes down to 8 and all the other number reset accordingly... tell you how it goes in a few minutes.

Edit: yup, just watched it tick down and everything reacted as it should on a normal clock. i guess now we just wait 9 days...

As much as I respect you Oka, i'm gonna put this bluntly. Read what he's saying then comment. You'll actually get something out of it.

Key word: Layer

i did read it, my brain just didn't even try to work yet though. thanks for pointing out my mistake.

Lite is not old. Your brain cells on the other hand... "ancient" history XD

Pretty sure they stopped updating it you idiot. Why add an outdated version of a mod to an old pack that's no longer updated? Get a reality check.

Last time it got updated was like a month ago... xD I guess u dont even know how to make a batbox lol.

EDIT: My bad... its last update was 2 months ago. You were right... IT'S OLD. HOW COULD I BE SO IGNORANT. SORRY DUDE XD

I hope it will be a magic-themed modpack (with Ars Magica) and not just a update to the stupid GalacticCraft..

Looks like it MIGHT include Ars Magicka. I actually wouldn't mind playing the mod, on a small server, with someone who has used it before. Again the Ars Magicka forum says, ""One other one soon," it might mean that he will allow another mod in the mod pack allowing list, but it might mean that it's going to be in this new pack, or a new FTB pack, although I'm putting my money on the new pack.

Last time it got updated was like a month ago... xD I guess u dont even know how to make a batbox lol.

EDIT: My bad... its last update was 2 months ago. You were right... IT'S OLD. HOW COULD I BE SO IGNORANT. SORRY DUDE XD

It's an outdated mod pack. The team moved on to Tekkit. Get over it and stop being a fucking douche bag, I know doing it must be hard but please, at least TRY.

http://www.technicpack.net/img/tease/left_2.png

also the website went offline than back online

I know the letters,their from the website game Poptropica, I dont have a spreadsheet or anything to translate but apperantley we have 9 days until this update goes live.In the technic launcher when you choose your mod pack this pops up: http://prntscr.com/19lf4s

I knew about the launcher, check a few pages back, although it seems like the constellations are being revealed, it looks like a guy holding a wand to me. Maybe it only strengthens the magic theory, or it weakens it.

I knew about the launcher, check a few pages back, although it seems like the constellations are being revealed, it looks like a guy holding a wand to me. Maybe it only strengthens the magic theory, or it weakens it.

the first one's a traveler, it seems, or maybe a warrior. the second's a mage and the third an archer.

The three images could represent three famous RPG classes: warrior, mage and archer. Also, the last image seems to be Orion..

This was on the first page, maybe instead of magic, it deals with some RPG classes.

It's an outdated mod pack. The team moved on to Tekkit. Get over it and stop being a fucking douche bag, I know doing it must be hard but please, at least TRY.

Everyone is playing Lite u know. Noone really wants to play tekkit without IC. Everybody just try the new pack to see what it's all about, and then they continue playing to their old good Lite server. You can go fly ur little rocket while i'm adding a new flower station to my hv solar array cluster :). My reactors look good too. My ae net is constantly feeding them uranium and coolants lol.

Looks like he's holding a knife...

I would suggest H/M, but I still think the new pack's more likely.

If it is H/M, I still get credit though ;)

hadn't even thought about that!!! that might just be it!