WOAH WHAT! Did you guys know its a COUNTDOWN?

girl

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I would throw in my translator =)

sEWMPNL.png

The count down thing is to throw people off. Those are obviously branding symbols.

Bar T.

Hooked L.

Frontless d.

Lazy Z.

Topless q.

Confused C.

Lazy Pi.

k.

Alert z.

Obviously these symbols combined with the night sky means we're getting a wild west themed cattle rancher modpack!

Raising herds of cattle, driving them across the plains, sleeping under the night sky, fighting off rustlers and coyotes.

Hidden

For the love of God!!!! Why do people ignore a whole damn thread and keep reposting shit that have already been posted in previous pages !?

That numbers have already been translated in page 4 . I personaly did it lol ! And we allready now it's a countdown and how many days are left since page 3!

FFS There's no code to break any more u loosers.

Hidden

Cause it's fucking stupid !!! Posting shit like "OH LOOK IM A GENIUS I DECODED THE STUFF" while there is a HUGE Screenshot right above their freaking post showing the freaking actual numbers !!@!! Double posting is not permited, but reposting the same shit all over again is ? Fuck logic, restore my avatar.

I doubt that it has to do with space. Ancient peeps were obsessed with [Constellations], but now that we have actually been in space, does anyone really care? In my opinion it looks like a new magic pack is coming out.

• Moderators

I don't think it is a modpack at all...

I think the starry sky is a reminiscence of the scene of FF7, when Cloud promised Tifa that he would come back to save her during their childhood past.

You know what that means, guys?

I think it means that Kakermix and Slowpoke has finally buried their hatchet and professed their sincere love for each other.

Kaker has forgiven Slow and taken her him back in his arms :)

We will have FTB+Tekkit mashed together!

It shall be called: Feeding Tekkit Babies

We will have many slow Creepers wandering about and everyone will be a happy family! :3

Oh no! That's terrible! FTB is already unplayable for me (IDK why, any pack that launches from their launcher is automatically laggy no matter what) but if you mix slow with Tekkit as well, I will have no choice but to play vanilla! =O

I bet this could be a hack/mine update to 1.5 or a magic pack, all the modpacks that technic have made haven't included heavy magic, just the ee3 and mystcraft, it's not very magicy. It would be nice if technic made a modpack dedicated to mods like Xenos requinalary (did I spell it right?) and thaumcraft style mods

Guys a new Constellation has been revealed! So it's Rouge, ______, and Archer. The next one is gonna be a mage. So this is either an RPG mod pack, or a Magic Mod Pack with RPG Elements, or a H/M update, If it's a magic mod pack then, well it might contain Ars Magicka. If it's not, then well I don't know what will be in it...

Since the 3rd constellation is revealed, there is now 2 possibilities the 2nd one is, the mage, like Chanku said, or a warrior. If it's a mage, then yes, we might have a magical modpack, if its a warrior, then we will have a more medieval modpack, IF it is indeed a modpack we are looking at.

The count down thing is to throw people off. Those are obviously branding symbols.

Bar T.

Hooked L.

Frontless d.

Lazy Z.

Topless q.

Confused C.

Lazy Pi.

k.

Alert z.

Obviously these symbols combined with the night sky means we're getting a wild west themed cattle rancher modpack!

Raising herds of cattle, driving them across the plains, sleeping under the night sky, fighting off rustlers and coyotes.

thats incredibly briliant and a definient possibility. bravo thats great!

I was the first one speaking about the classes and RPG, even before there were graphics of rogue and archer. Read the damn whole thread.. The archer is even in the position I imagined him in. The middle one is probably a warrior with raised weapon in his right hand and shield in left hand