WOAH WHAT! Did you guys know its a COUNTDOWN?

girl

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am surprised they aren't waiting for 1.6- What are we going to ride into the sunset? Mo' Creatures adds horses in 1.5, but also some pretty magiky stuff that wouldn't suit the upcoming pack.

Edit: Actually, I don't blame them. Why wait an unknown number of weeks if you can make a modpack for this stuff right now! Why wait when there's such great mods like..... oh wait.

The count down thing is to throw people off. Those are obviously branding symbols.

Bar T.

Hooked L.

Frontless d.

Lazy Z.

Topless q.

Confused C.

Lazy Pi.

k.

Alert z.

Obviously these symbols combined with the night sky means we're getting a wild west themed cattle rancher modpack!

Raising herds of cattle, driving them across the plains, sleeping under the night sky, fighting off rustlers and coyotes.

so, Cowboys Vs Aliens?

Anyone else see the creeper heads for the forum icons? When I got on to check some stuff, they were there, then the site went down, and then it was back to normal. I wonder if this has anything to do with the new thing on the main page?

OK removed my post because it is wrong, wrong, wrong!

You should feel ashamed.

Anyway, this is probably going to be a new modpack because look to the past they've never built up to any like this before unless it was a modpack *cough* Tekkit *cough*

So I doubt its an update to a mod.

Can't be about galacticraft, none of them have their stylish space helmets on.

maybe we now get to be aliens, and get to start on a different planet that has no atmosphere and have thus adapted to survive without it?!?!

they put up the third one, its an archer (no one is suprised...)

unfortunately this means none of them are mage-y types... kinda lowers my hopes of this being an awesome magic themed pack.

could still be H/M though, who knows...

Edit: God!#$# it... im always like 3 pages behind the latest news :'<

ignore me dumbly dumbing it up and being dumb...