WOAH WHAT! Did you guys know its a COUNTDOWN?

girl

Three pages in three hours? Holy crap.

Luke, you are so unbelievably wrong that it's not even funny.

Ya I know what I was doing wrong now. I looked at it like it was counting up so my derp.

:derp:

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because DivineRPG is finally updating and making a release to the Technic Launcher

That mod is quite cheap, and not balanced at all. I doubt it'll be released on the platform.

I'll stick with a Galacticraft update, maybe the coming of the new planets & stuff in tekkit.

(even if the red ranger/lego batman thing has nothing to do with galacticraft)

has any one else realized that there is now a shadow of a figure around the first constellation?

anyone got a clue what it is? looks like a sneaky rogue/ thief type to me...

Edit: oh poop i'm like 3 pages too late to the party >.<

i'm hoping it is a revival of H/M i loved playing that. and with the three constellations most likely being the generic 3 class triangle thing its a good bet that's what it is. or it could be something new no one is expecting :D

p.s. i doubt its freaking DivineRPG, that mod is garbage no matter how many random dimensions and mobs they add.

Right, just got that. Well. I imagine someone is proud of whatever it is to come up with such a presentation. Definitely looks mystical to me, judging by the little tear in reality on the launcher. I guess we'll see.

Yup, I just learned of the tear today.