WOAH WHAT! Did you guys know its a COUNTDOWN?

girl

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kudos on the art, cheap! It's just as great as usual, and the webcode is excellent as well. Who do we have to thank for that already? Olloth? sct?

Does it look like the Rogue managed to stab his leg on the fourth page, Eliminate?

Cool soothing music, I likey

Came to say that as well. Love this kind of music, might I know who made it?

ok, i have been to the website today and it has been updated with a new page called Hexxcraft, and someone deciphered the countdown earlier, il give a link to what the symbols mean https://www.dropbox.com/s/bp3qj8bfo7zx8et/YUP.png

as of the last time i checked, this update is coming in 6 days, 1 hour and 57 minutes

ok i done a little more searching into the countdown, here's what i gathered

timeText:"2013/06/21 11:00:00"

timeZone:-5,

sorry but if you look back a bit you'd know we have discoverd how to on page 5 and we read it nearly fluently.........

edit: not fluent but well sorry but we beat you to it

sorry but if you look back a bit you'd know we have discoverd how to on page 5 and we read it nearly fluently.........

edit: not fluent but well sorry but we beat you to it

sorry but if you look back a bit you'd know Cheapshot exlapaind on page 10 to let people have their fun.........

I don't think it is a modpack at all...

I think the starry sky is a reminiscence of the scene of FF7, when Cloud promised Tifa that he would come back to save her during their childhood past.

You know what that means, guys?

I think it means that Kakermix and Slowpoke has finally buried their hatchet and professed their sincere love for each other.

Kaker has forgiven Slow and taken her him back in his arms :)

We will have FTB+Tekkit mashed together!

It shall be called: Feeding Tekkit Babies

We will have many slow Creepers wandering about and everyone will be a happy family! :3

NO! NOT FTB IN TEKKIT!

*Loads sniper rifle*

Time to go to work!

it would probably require a complete overhaul...

and the tech trees on the different planets would have to be way different, and ideally would include a research system similar to thaumcraft maybe...

okay now i'm just daydreaming.

Yeah, like I said, a lot of work. XD

Anyway, Hexxit. I like the name, but if I was supposed to pick up on what exactly it is, umm, I don't know. I guess we'll find out.

What if I had insight into Hexxit from a lil birdie?

What if I said someone posted something somewhere in the forum that was spot on?

What if the answer was right there in front of each of your noses, waiting to be discovered?

A lot of "what ifs" floating about, who knows what's truth, lies, or speculation!

What if I had insight into Hexxit from a lil birdie?

What if I said someone posted something somewhere in the forum that was spot on?

What if the answer was right there in front of each of your noses, waiting to be discovered?

A lot of "what ifs" floating about, who knows what's truth, lies, or speculation!

thank you for confirming my rightness forever.

ok, i have been to the website today and it has been updated with a new page called Hexxcraft, and someone deciphered the countdown earlier, il give a link to what the symbols mean https://www.dropbox.com/s/bp3qj8bfo7zx8et/YUP.png

as of the last time i checked, this update is coming in 6 days, 1 hour and 57 minutes

well, uh, maybe instead, try my countdown, it references the actual TIME aspect from the technic website but has its own CSS file. find it here