WOAH WHAT! Did you guys know its a COUNTDOWN?

girl

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hexxit will actually be a detective mod for minecraft. You're in L.A. Everything's gone black and white. You read the news "Barmy 'Bama Beaten By Baby with Baseball Bat." You get a new case. Someone's been raiding dungeons. You ask around, talk to a few witnesses, and come to the conclusion that you know who's behind it - the hacker gang. A terrifying trio of trigonometry, these revolting rascals raided those rooms like a rabid rocker on 'roids. They have been stealing stuff since they could slide. The rogue, Rick, was really a rock with a ridiculous rapping voice. The warrior, Wot, was wierd as a wobbling wapperjack. And finally, the bowier, Bob. He was the brains of the bozos. Back from his bomb biscuit business, he was a nasty nicker who needed a needle in his neck. Now that I know who was behind the whole thing, I needed to find where they had gone. Luckily, they left a lingering lane of laxatives. Tracing the track, it took me to a tea party! What? Why? Was this all a...trap!?

I think Hexxit will actually be a detective mod for minecraft. You're in L.A. Everything's gone black and white. You read the news "Barmy 'Bama Beaten By Baby with Baseball Bat." You get a new case. Someone's been raiding dungeons. You ask around, talk to a few witnesses, and come to the conclusion that you know who's behind it - the hacker gang. A terrifying trio of trigonometry, these revolting rascals raided those rooms like a rabid rocker on 'roids. They have been stealing stuff since they could slide. The rogue, Rick, was really a rock with a ridiculous rapping voice. The warrior, Wot, was wierd as a wobbling wapperjack. And finally, the bowier, Bob. He was the brains of the bozos. Back from his bomb biscuit business, he was a nasty nicker who needed a needle in his neck. Now that I know who was behind the whole thing, I needed to find where they had gone. Luckily, they left a lingering lane of laxatives. Tracing the track, it took me to a tea party! What? Why? Was this all a...trap!?

yes

.....what?

Hmm, it appears HexxitGear is a custom mod which adds some gear designed to work with Hexxit.

Seems like the Technic team has really started making mods for their own modpacks now. First SPS, and now this. I like it!

Looks rather like an adventure-based pack which is more about dungeoneering and boss fights than mining. I'm guessing it's loaded with loot and world-gen dungeons. Perhaps Better Dungeons has been optimised enough to make it into the mix... I seriously hope so, because I love that mod. Either way, it sounds like a pretty interesting pack.

I assume the code of the countdown has been solved already, but here's a simple and deciphered version for those who can't crack the code. now to get back to deciphering exactly what HEXXIT is while ignoring the searing pain from my sunburn.

Please note that all I did was enter the deciphered information into a time and date countdown maker and hit "create" so none of that is my work except my deciphering which took me 2 days to finish.

Well that mod works completely with 1.5.2, so Hexxit is for 1.5.2, and all 3 armor sets(yes the ones that are the weird constellation people as the image)have 3D parts. Also the 3 "classes" are known as scale, thief, and tribal according to this mod's textures inside the .jar.

That is actually most likely the name of the armor.

I have figured it out (because i have literally sod all else to do) if you look at the "symbols" you can see that its a count down and after looking at it i have realised its set up in: Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds using This:

w7c68s8i1jy0gjmfg.jpg

Sooo..... This Friday at noon (EST)?