WOAH WHAT! Did you guys know its a COUNTDOWN?

girl

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But girl is a girl, how can he be cheapshot?

Cheap had an identity crisis in the middle of a whalebox thread.

The echoes of it still occasionally surface in the form of random threads blatantly advertising new plans and features.

It's a terrible affliction...

Cheap had an identity crisis in the middle of a whalebox thread.

The echoes of it still occasionally surface in the form of random threads blatantly advertising new plans and features.

It's a terrible affliction...

I'm still confused. How can he possibly be cheapshot? Cheapshot has a red name, always. How can girl possibly cheapshot!?

I'm still confused. How can he possibly be cheapshot? Cheapshot has a red name, always. How can girl possibly cheapshot!?

Well, it's simple. Cheap Shot used his incredible admin powers to create a false user that is at his disposal whenever the echoes of his identity crisis surface. Although it is really Cheap Shot, the regular black name is part of the disguise.

Well, it's simple. Cheap Shot used his incredible admin powers to create a false user that is at his disposal whenever the echoes of his identity crisis surface. Although it is really Cheap Shot, the regular black name is part of the disguise.

But how he possibly not have a red name? How is that possible?

he is a girl!

I call Conspiracy!

The government forced Girl to have a sex-change!

On topic: the release is this Friday right? I'm probably gonna be checking it out this weekend with my friends. Perhaps I should organise some sort of mass Hexxit party...

Too bad I don't have a lot of friends who play Tekkit, let alone people who know about Hexxit.

In fact, one of them recently came up to me and said "You should switch to FTB, Tekkit is illegal and hacked paypal and steals 90% of modder donations".

Heads will roll. Soon.

Too bad I don't have a lot of friends who play Tekkit, let alone people who know about Hexxit.

In fact, one of them recently came up to me and said "You should switch to FTB, Tekkit is illegal and hacked paypal and steals 90% of modder donations".

Heads will roll. Soon.

Where do they come up with this shit?

If I remember correctly when yogscast did the spotlight of the modpack they said they made it without the modders permission

I think it was more the hacking PayPal part.

• Moderators

If I remember correctly when yogscast did the spotlight of the modpack they said they made it without the modders permission

That is very old news which has been passed around like coke-filled candy in McForums, let's avoid this topic...

So, Hexxit is a modpack then? I was hoping for my prediction to be true :(

How is Hexxit any different from Yogscast modpack in the past?

I think it was more the hacking PayPal part.

When I pointed out the stupidity in the claim, he quickly said "Well, then their donation page is probably rigged or something". I pointed out how they lead to the modders, not anything else. His response was "Well then they changed that yesterday".

He then spouted something about "Tekkit has permissions but isn't licensed" or whatever BS.

Some people are just.... what.

When I pointed out the stupidity in the claim, he quickly said "Well, then their donation page is probably rigged or something". I pointed out how they lead to the modders, not anything else. His response was "Well then they changed that yesterday".

He then spouted something about "Tekkit has permissions but isn't licensed" or whatever BS.

Some people are just.... what.

I feel like the FTB crowd are trying to convince themselves that they are better by sort of bending the past to fit their mission: Tekkit, but with permission. [and without creativity and originality] At least that's what your FTB-fanboy friends are doing. If I were you, I'd just tell them: "The fact is, none of that is true whether you like it or not."

It looks like Technic is pulling the same trick that FTB tried back before Tekkit Lite. They didn't wait for any mods and updated to the latest Minecraft. I think that's one of the reasons FTB took off. Now lookit: FTB- "We're going to wait for Minecraft 1.6 because I'm sure Redpower will update. I think. We'll release a 1.5 pack, but it'll just be a novelty." Technic- "Redpower is just one mod."

Thats really of topic. Sorry Chea- I mean Girl.