WOAH WHAT! Did you guys know its a COUNTDOWN?

girl

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blocks are in the shapes of cubes. Cubes are a type of hexahedron. Therefore, I shall call it a Hexamancer.

Or perhaps a Hexakinetic, if we wish to follow the Telekinesis/Psychokinesis/Pyrokinesis/etc. route.

an guy who turns bloks into zombie

A class that allows you to temporarily convert monsters to your side at cost of health. A high level one would be able to declare one monster a familiar, the decision for familiar cannot be reversed(easily) but a familiar can always be summoned and levels with the person.

Names could be:

Beastmaster

Tamer

Mentameister

A class that allows you to temporarily convert monsters to your side at cost of health. A high level one would be able to declare one monster a familiar, the decision for familiar cannot be reversed(easily) but a familiar can always be summoned and levels with the person.

Names could be:

Beastmaster

Tamer

Mentameister

Considering that these beasts are made of nothing other than chunks of ones and zeros, wouldn't the class technically be a bytemaster?

Was there an exact date already posted? 4th page, that was fast.

I rather not post it myself, kitty jail would kill me due my allergies and general hate i hold against cats.. or in this case kittens >.>

Not like it's sitting in there at the bottom, almost laughing at people :o

'Sides, my tought on Hexxit is ... i wanna try it, whatever it is c:

NO FUCKING SHIT.

and.

READ THE THREAD.

DID YOU GUYS KNOW IT'S A COUNTDOWN! I JUST REALIZED THAT! GIVE ME A FUCKING MEDAL!

I believe this is called "being a dickbag". Way to go, gents.

A powerful being like that should sound cool, not nerdy. When was the last time some badass guy was named "Herbert"?

Well, first off there's Herbert "Daring" Dashwood (and his trusty ghoul manservant Argyle) in Fallout 3. In the same series of games, Harold sometimes calls the tree growing from his head "Herbert".

That said, Hexamancer gets my vote.

Also, I need to find the setting that turns off the damn rich text editor because it always screws up my fancy inline links.

I believe this is called "being a dickbag". Way to go, gents.

Well, first off there's Herbert "Daring" Dashwood (and his trusty ghoul manservant Argyle) in Fallout 3. In the same series of games, Harold sometimes calls the tree growing from his head "Herbert".

That said, Hexamancer gets my vote.

Also, I need to find the setting that turns off the damn rich text editor because it always screws up my fancy inline links.

It is not being a dickbag...although I did get told off for that.

Too far?

It is not being a dickbag...although I did get told off for that.

Too far?

I think if you get a warning point that links to the needless hostility thread, then it counts as "being a dickbag."

Anyway to get back on topic: Hexxit looks really frickin' cool, guys. It's obviously an rpg-ish modpack, but I wonder which play mode it will be oriented towards.

I think if you get a warning point that links to the needless hostility thread, then it counts as "being a dickbag."

Anyway to get back on topic: Hexxit looks really frickin' cool, guys. It's obviously an rpg-ish modpack, but I wonder which play mode it will be oriented towards.

What do you mean by play-mode? Like building a base vs. wandering around forever?

I did the decode, and as of today at 10:38 P.M., June 19, 2013, it comes out as 13.11 days until whatever happens happens... Lol, we'd better hope it's not self destruct. :P

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a self destruct counter. I mean, once the new pack comes out the servers are going to be overloaded with activity!!

As for the timing you may wish to double check your numbers. If I'm not mistaken it's about five days now though I don't know exactly. Could you do that for all the people too lazy to do it themself? (Ala me)

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a self destruct counter. I mean, once the new pack comes out the servers are going to be overloaded with activity!!

As for the timing you may wish to double check your numbers. If I'm not mistaken it's about five days now though I don't know exactly. Could you do that for all the people too lazy to do it themself? (Ala me)

One day 12 hours and 3 minutes as of posting this. http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20130621T12&p0=805&fg1=f00&fg2=000&msg=Hexxit+Launch simple version.

There is now a countdown on the front page, anyone know the numbers? Also I think AM might be in it, of course this is just a guess, as on the Minecraft Forums page post, it says under mod packs, "One other one soon" yet this might mean another pack can get permission soon.

Edit: Looks like Standard Galactic Alphabet, but it doesn't have any numbers...

Here you go. this decodes it im pretty sure. I found it on some forum here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bp3qj8bfo7zx8et/YUP.png

also, in the conquer section of the Hexxit page on www.technicpack.net, they are fighting a Golem on a Battle Tower, in the Battle Towers mod by AtomicStryker. My guess now is that it will be an Adventure/RPG/Magic based pack. If someone has already mentioned this, i'm sorry. I never went through the 26 pages of posts :p