WOAH WHAT! Did you guys know its a COUNTDOWN?

girl

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify we weren't really trying to hide the modlist. We just don't have a final list yet.

Oh, ok. So far it looks good though! =D

Edit: Never heard of most of the mods, but I looked up [REDACTED] and it looks really cool!

[Post data expunged to remove possible spoilers]

Did anyone else notice the Thief is stealing the diamonds in "Conquer" and sneaking off? Also I think I saw somewhere in here that people were asking about the constellations (possibly jokingly). The TechnicPack Hexxit page and the Hexxit page have different constellations. On the TechnicPack front page, you can see the characters in the constellations. (Obviously plenty people already know this, just pointing it out for those who were trying to find some deeper meaning in them.)

Did anyone else notice the Thief is stealing the diamonds in "Conquer" and sneaking off?

It's kind of funny because Campaign was actually the last tile to be added and up until that point, you could read the story as though the Thief was just some dick following the Warrior and Archer around, unbeknownst to them, and stealing all the treasure.

It's kind of funny because Campaign was actually the last tile to be added and up until that point, you could read the story as though the Thief was just some dick following the Warrior and Archer around, unbeknownst to them, and stealing all the treasure.

Not that he isn't doing that anyway.

Or maybe it's a combination of Hexxen and Tekkit. The information hasn't been revealed, so it could actually mean a lot of things.

Thats true. I wouldn't know about Hexxen because if it came out on DOS its older than me. XD

I assume the code of the countdown has been solved already, but here's a simple and deciphered version for those who can't crack the code. now to get back to deciphering exactly what HEXXIT is while ignoring the searing pain from my sunburn.

Please note that all I did was enter the deciphered information into a time and date countdown maker and hit "create" so none of that is my work except my deciphering which took me 2 days to finish.

yeah I have already deciphered this. (people who have been posting before, I know, this is just for the new people) on http://mbdownload.host22.com/mirror/private/index.html

I figured from the massive number of "Hey look I cracked the code!" threads that everyone was under agreement that the thread originator got all the fame and recognition.

Are you guys trying to hijack Girl's thread and steal the overflowing wealth of glory to be had? Because if you are then guys will defend Girl because she is girl and is to be defended.