WOAH WHAT! Did you guys know its a COUNTDOWN?

girl

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to find out if this Hexxit pack will be consuming all my time, or if my home-brew (and recently updated) modpack will beat it. need more tiny teases :D

It's so obvious now.

Hex, as in hexagonal, as in 6 sides!

Hexxit blocks will have 6 sides to them!

I got it immediately, and I laughed a good laugh when i saw this :P you are a clever one, you are.

ITS DIVINERPG!!

No. That mod is garbage, we have been over this, just no.

P.S. so i figured that the symbols had to be really bent letters, made wire figures of them and then bent them about with pliers, devised their deeper meaning thanks to the Da Vinci code, ran it all through a virtual cheese grater, Failed to correctly do the basic level math, and FIGURED OUT THE SYMBOLS to be saying that in the year 8563 on the 31 of February at 13 PM the Mayans are gonna crawl out of their graves and eat out babies. I would post a pic of it i made in MSpaint in 23 seconds to show you, but i don't know how to add pictures to posts... i wish there was like a button or something for that...

Do i get my internet cookie now? :D

I've downloaded the latest launcher jar from the build website. It apparently takes all the 'new stuff' out when launched if you're just a 'normal' person. However, it WAS possible for me to open it and find some png files of Hexxit. Sadly, nothing we haven't seen before.

Hate to say it dude, but most people decoded it before you made your decoder. Suffice to say it takes about 14 seconds to decode. 5 on average to sit there and wait for the seconds to count down to 0, and the other 10 to see what each number is.

Hate to say it dude, but most people decoded it before you made your decoder. Suffice to say it takes about 14 seconds to decode. 5 on average to sit there and wait for the seconds to count down to 0, and the other 10 to see what each number is.

I figured that. My thingy just makes it easier.

I figured that. My thingy just makes it easier.

True, but you can't get exasperated at people not using your little thingy, and instead opting to do it themselves for fun. If you'd notice, the thread has been full of "Discovery" posts. Obviously they're not reading backwards, so relinking to your applet a million times will do nothing. Besides, if they just decoded it, why would they need to read it again?

I'm just going to put this out there, because nobody else has said anything about it...

On the Eliminate screen, the Rogue/Caster happens to have his cloak go from being red, to being transparent and dark in that panel. Just figured I'd bring that to peoples' attention.

True, but you can't get exasperated at people not using your little thingy, and instead opting to do it themselves for fun. If you'd notice, the thread has been full of "Discovery" posts. Obviously they're not reading backwards, so relinking to your applet a million times will do nothing. Besides, if they just decoded it, why would they need to read it again?

Sorry, I guess you're right. I'll stop repeatedly posting stuff. Also, if someone's going to post something that says 'I decoded the countdown' at least decode it CORRECTLY. PLEASE.

I'm just going to put this out there, because nobody else has said anything about it...

On the Eliminate screen, the Rogue/Caster happens to have his cloak go from being red, to being transparent and dark in that panel. Just figured I'd bring that to peoples' attention.

I would say 'Awesome!' except it doesn't seem to work for me...

i have a strong feeling ars magicka wil be in it, at the ars magicka page it says about modpacks

direwolf20's pack

and 1 more but it wont say, could hexxit be that 1 more pack?

Quite sure that "one more" has been there for months. I kind of doubt that whatever hexxit is has been planned that far ahead.