WOAH WHAT! Did you guys know its a COUNTDOWN?

girl

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe we now get to be aliens, and get to start on a different planet that has no atmosphere and have thus adapted to survive without it?!?!

That actually sounds really really cool. Maybe a future Galacticraft feature could be "Chose your starting planet"

It would take a lot of work to make each of the planets fully and sustainably habitable.

That actually sounds really really cool. Maybe a future Galacticraft feature could be "Chose your starting planet"

It would take a lot of work to make each of the planets fully and sustainably habitable.

it would probably require a complete overhaul...

and the tech trees on the different planets would have to be way different, and ideally would include a research system similar to thaumcraft maybe...

okay now i'm just daydreaming.

Azanor is now allowing Thaumcraft 3 into the Technic Launcher/Platform? Equivalent Exchange 3 is now finished? Big Galacticraft update? 1.6? Godzillaish Voltz update? New Glactcraft Modpack? IC2 and Universal Electricity(+Expansion) Now finally coming to the new Tekkit?

HTH are we supposed to know!!!

Hm, Hexxit. So I was right about it being a new mod pack. -does the fluttershy yay- But I was wrong about everything else it seems :/

Edit: Wait if any one here has played Ars Magica, there are golems atop the battle towers, so maybe there is Ars Magica in it, although I doubt it.

Edit 2: Was wrong about edit 1.

Hm, Hexxit. So I was right about it being a new mod pack. -does the fluttershy yay- But I was wrong about everything else it seems :/

Edit: Wait if any one here has played Ars Magica, there are golems atop the battle towers, so maybe there is Ars Magica in it, although I doubt it.

That's Battletowers mod. There are always golems on top of those.