WOAH WHAT! Did you guys know its a COUNTDOWN?

girl

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite sure that "one more" has been there for months. I kind of doubt that whatever hexxit is has been planned that far ahead.

I disagree with you there, and here is why. (I'm actually just to lazy to re-write it so here you get a quote)

In this video there is a mention of another pack, which was originally meant to launch before the new tekkit, but it was right when 1.4.7 was ending, so they didn't launch it.The pack is mentioned by CanVox at 5:05, and again by sct at 21:03. Although what CanVox mentioned might be something different than what sct mentioned, but I doubt they are different projects

Hexxit was mentioned, although not by name, at least I believe it to be Hexxit. It was planned during the 1.4.7 stage of minecraft, but they held it off, due to the fact 1.4.7 was ending, and 1.5 was being released. So obviously they planned this for a long time. So if it was meant to be released earlier then that could explain the "and one more" on the Ars Magica Forum post, and it was never really removed. Besides even if you knew about the mod pack that was mentioned in the video, you wouldn't really think about it that much, until it happened. Although I might, and I am most likely, wrong about this, but I guess we will have to wait and see.

notice on the conquer thing the thing they're fighting is the monster on the top of the towers in the mod in yogbox 0.0

Yeah, it's the battletower mod. This mod can be quite annoying when it generates ugly cobblestone towers everywhere on the map.

Yeah, it's the battletower mod. This mod can be quite annoying when it generates ugly cobblestone towers everywhere on the map.

there is this awesome thing called a "config" file that lets you change that :D

i will agree though, at default the tower spawn is just too damn high!

hopefully they will do like the 'Yogbox' pack did and custom edit the configs for us too to make a more balanced game, and to help the mods synergize.

there is this awesome thing called a "config" file that lets you change that :D

i will agree though, at default the tower spawn is just too damn high!

hopefully they will do like the 'Yogbox' pack did and custom edit the configs for us too to make a more balanced game, and to help the mods synergize.

... they already do that...

Might have been said somewhere in the thread, didn't really feel like digging, but I noticed on the Ars Magica mod page that under the "Modpacks" section it said, among other things, that the only packs it could be used in are the DireWolf20 pack and "One other one soon". Figured that it pointed in the direction of this.

I have figured it out (because i have literally sod all else to do) if you look at the "symbols" you can see that its a count down and after looking at it i have realised its set up in: Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds using This:

Please read threads before posting. This is nothing new. We ALL know this.

You would think so but no. Kakermix is actually the worst at being Kakermix.

I knew that, because Kakermix gets upset at anyone who's better than him at being Kakermix. So, most don't even try.

I knew that, because Kakermix gets upset at anyone who's better than him at being Kakermix. So, most don't even try.

The only problem is that even thi-HOLY SHIT SPIDER KILL IT KILL IT-even this...dead spider is better at being Kakermix than Kakermix. Hence, Kakermix is an emo.