WOAH WHAT! Did you guys know its a COUNTDOWN?

girl

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that these beasts are made of nothing other than chunks of ones and zeros, wouldn't the class technically be a bytemaster?

That's too meta. A bytemaster would be someone who could break the fourth wall to summon weapons.

That's what it'll be like when it finishes. It's fine on my end. The same happened at the release of Tekkit.

It's not an error message by the way, just a pop up textbox.

HEXXIT

H: Plank's constant (6.62606957(29)×10−34 Js)

E: 2.718281828...

X: 10

X: 10

I: 1

T: 0 / Japanese Post Office

Sounds like platform 9 3/4.

OMG!

We're going to Hogwarts in this modpack! AMAZING!

Actually... that sounds amazing.

SOMEBODY. Make a Harry Potter mod!

:o my bad...

Pfft. No worries.

Actually, my bad. I meant it playfully, but that came out a bit too jerk-y. I don't think you took it as that, from your response, but all the same.

Nuh, uh, I don't like Harry Potter

Well, that's, like, your opinion, innit?

You know what else is an opinion? That nobody likes your FACE!

There! You done got told!

(But seriously. That's all right. You can't help having bad taste. :P )

You know what else is an opinion? That nobody likes your FACE!

I know, I don't like my IRL face either (that's why I want a beard, everything with beard is awesome), so the thing that you just said.. It means nothing to me :D

Anyway, if there will be any magic mod, it would be either Ars Magicka (YESYESYES) or Thaumcraft (blergh) or both so people wouldn't argue. MAGIC MAGIC!

Bound weapons = summoned weapons.

Ars magica is about magic.(or, more specifically, about the rpg with an amazing spell system)

I was talking about someone who could 'hack the game' to his own advantage.

Not to mention summoning/'bound weapons' are not a new concept that didn't start with ars magica.

Ars magica is about magic.(or, more specifically, about the rpg with an amazing spell system)

I was talking about someone who could 'hack the game' to his own advantage.

Not to mention summoning/'bound weapons' are not a new concept that didn't start with ars magica.

We need a bytemaster/reality hacking mod that gives you in-game access to EVERYTHING, (metadata, nbt tags, etc.).

BRB, re-learning java.

We need a bytemaster/reality hacking mod that gives you in-game access to EVERYTHING, (metadata, nbt tags, etc.).

BRB, re-learning java.

Imagine that. You press a 'hack button' that pauses the game. Click on a mob, and a stylish screen comes up allowing you to give it armor, change it's type, give it effects. Click on a block, change it's id. Click on an item, change what it is, enchantment, tags, name.

Imagine that. You press a 'hack button' that pauses the game. Click on a mob, and a stylish screen comes up allowing you to give it armor, change it's type, give it effects. Click on a block, change it's id. Click on an item, change what it is, enchantment, tags, name.

That would be amazing. Custom spawners, custom enchantments, mounting/attaching entities to one another, all in-game. You could just pause the game and say, Okay, this zombie now has 100 health, resistance 2, and invisibility for 5 minutes, and is riding this cart which is attached to a flying arrow with a velocity of 10 blocks/tick straight up.

I'd imagine something like the portal gun would allow you to move entities around and mount them on one another. You'd also be able to control all of the data that could possibly be attached to an entity, velocity, damage, rotation isLiving, etc with a pop-up interface. Imagine the ludicrous builds that would happen with this mod.