WOAH WHAT! Did you guys know its a COUNTDOWN?

girl

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it doesn't depend on your timezone >.>

I don't even see why it would.

Well, obviously you're not taking into account the difference between metric and imperial.

In the US and UK they use the imperial second, which is about a third of the metric second.

ok

If all goes well, you'll only have to start your launcher and it'll automatically add Hexxit to the list of modpacks you can play.

EDIT: That was a response to another question that was edited by Ogxkiller11 before I posted this reply.

ok

Well, obviously you're not taking into account the difference between metric and imperial.

In the US and UK they use the imperial second, which is about a third of the metric second.

If all goes well, you'll only have to start your launcher and it'll automatically add Hexxit to the list of modpacks you can play.

EDIT: That was a response to another question that was edited by Ogxkiller11 before I posted this reply.

So around what time should I expect it to be there

Well, I'm not sure that there will be any servers in the first day of Hexxit..

If Hexxit is smp, there will be servers up. Im not advertising the server here. But happy to message anyone a link to the website. The owner is online and waiting for the server pack, which will be installed asap.

(i7 32gb ram dedicated box, so not a fly by night private server :) )