WOAH WHAT! Did you guys know its a COUNTDOWN?

girl

The DimDoors mod got updated with those freaky monoliths. They actually have the power to send you to Limbo if you attempt to bypass the traps within, as they use the Enderman sight code to detect you looking at them, and if you gaze into the abyss for too long...

I've found that it's not you looking at them, but rather them being able to see you.

Also, the ones in Limbo still have the power to send you to Limbo, they just take longer to do so. So if you spend too long trying to escape, you get to start all over again.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean that the download makes your PC slow down?

While it's downloading, does your PC still react to input within a reasonable timeframe?

It's an odd problem, really.

Yeah, got it here too. It still reacts, but it's really slow. My HDD activity light was solid almost the entire time.

There's only two things I can suggest, really.

1) Check task manager and close any programs you don't need.

2) Temporarily shut down your anti-virus and/or firewall. Maybe they're interfering.

It installed fine, it just took it's sweet time. I may possibly have malware that's causing this, (still investigating), so it may not be Hexxit's fault.

Our zip library in the launcher doesn't appreciate zips with a lot of small files, which both BD and Ruins have big-time. We've split out those files to like 5 separate "data" mods to reduce the sizes a bit, but it's still a little weird.

still can't download it because it keeps getting hung up on fml_libs15.zip

is there a way to force that in there by hand? i have it downloaded, and made a libs folder (like every other forge does) and put contents in there, then i dropped the zip into the hexxit folder and it still keeps trying to download it...

am i the only one who always has trouble downloading forge items with the loader?

Finally made a Tinker's Construct weapon. Raiding those dungeons will be a bit easier now. (It has self-repair because there are a ton of dungeons with mossy cobble outside)

Hexxit ran fine for several hours, went caving, cleared a few dungeons, got a full set of the scale armor from Hexxit Gear. While I was sitting around in my base, the game crashed to desktop. Now it happens every time I try to run it, usually within a couple minutes of loading my world.

Without a crash log, nobody can help you. Also please post this to the hexxit forums. :)

Alright, I just joined this forum and I'm an idiot who can't figure out how to do a spoiler or whatever, I didn't want to take up the whole page with a crash log. And I'll do that.

Alright, I just joined this forum and I'm an idiot who can't figure out how to do a spoiler or whatever, I didn't want to take up the whole page with a crash log. And I'll do that.

They don't have spoilers! I learned that the hard way. =P

That was a warrior woman?

I just figured it was some viking metal rocker dude with a fabulous hairdo.

I'm still planning on summoning Ormagoden the Sky Cremator after I kill a Battle Golem in his name. :D:P

That was a warrior woman?

I just figured it was some viking metal rocker dude with a fabulous hairdo.

Eh. That's what you get with this kind of art-style, I suppose...

Is it just because her armor doesn't have built on impractical tit plates, and exposed skin everywhere? Anything that doesn't give me a boner I assume is a man obviously!!!! :gay: