[1.6.x/1.5.x] Redstone In Motion (Redpower Frames) 2.3.0.0 (October 8)

jakj

Well you really cant thank jakj enough, so just small tribute to his work...

Water get in minisub because of too thin walls. You need at least 2 blocks to prevent bath. :D

Sub is part of my amazing military-scientific project.

That's amazing, man. Loving it. Though, next time, it might be a good idea to up the brightness a bit, it was too hard to see things underwater.

no input on my issue? Am I installing it correctly atleast?

this mod is the only missing part of tekkit right now.

I have absolutely no idea. I'm receiving no similar error reports from anyone else, and I have absolutely zero experience with Tekkit or any sort of multiplayer. If I were you, I'd try asking for help somewhere there're a lot of Tekkit people hanging around.

Craftin' Cheap (Ingame Crafting-Recipe Editor) now in alpha! Holy crap! Currently works for shaped and shapeless crafting recipes. Can override special crafting handlers like forestry. Saves per-world. Makes delicious biscuits for everyone in New Zealand.

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/1-6-x-alpha-craftin-cheap-ingame-recipe-editor-september-23.52503/

Hello all !

I installed the last version in date for the minecraft 1.5.2 ( Redstone in motion 2.2.0.0)

I tried the experience 3 times but every time I crashed having tried to go up frames to move the roof of a pyramid.

You can view my vidéo on youtube with the crash here : (French video) ;)

For the CrashReport, i have this one : http://pastebin.com/nrmTZNzn

Following the crash, I do not know to join the server unless I change position (another chunk)but as soon as I return to the place of my contruction my game crashes directly.

Have a nice day !

Hello all !

I installed the last version in date for the minecraft 1.5.2 ( Redstone in motion 2.2.0.0)

I tried the experience 3 times but every time I crashed having tried to go up frames to move the roof of a pyramid.

You can view my vidéo on youtube with the crash here : (French video) ;)

For the CrashReport, i have this one : http://pastebin.com/nrmTZNzn

Following the crash, I do not know to join the server unless I change position (another chunk)but as soon as I return to the place of my contruction my game crashes directly.

Have a nice day !

That doesn't even include the full error, so I can't even tell what's going on. You need to post the Forge error log, not the crappy Minecraft crash report.

To get back into the world, use some sort of world editor like mcedit and delete the patterned template carriage, or as a last resort, temporarily uninstall the mod (which will delete every block and item associated with the mod in any chunk that loads before you quit again and reinstall the mod; you can cheat stuff back in to recover it if you want).

Hello Jakj !

Tks for the feed back.

This log can you help ? : http://pastebin.com/aC5gfzzt

Yes, that actually contained the error report I needed. It's a strange one that I don't understand yet, but I do know an easy workaround that will at least make it not crash that I'll put out whenever the next release is.

In the mean time, avoid turning on the ghost blocks for templates that can span multiple chunks.

Hello!

As betrothed, I mean presenting you our work with your mod!

I again wanted to thank you for it fabulous mod which offers a new vision of the game.

With my most sincere greetings,

Magic

www.multigaming.fr

Your video for another vision of Minecraft with the power of Redstone in motion :

Ah, yes, Google Translate, how you never cease to amuse me.

Your aperture-pyramid is pretty wicked, and the beacon at the top is a nice touch. When it lit up, it looked quite cool.

I particularly like the use of the word "betrothed". I didn't know you guys were getting engaged.

Lmao !

I'm sorry. The exact word is : promise

Next time I'll be careful, but the main purpose of the message is just to say thank you for working on this mod....nothing more

I dont see where you mentioned that

Right on the last page, the post directly above yours where you said multipart was not working.

Oh yeah, I'm not compatible with the newest version of Forge Multipart. If some other mod you're using requires it, you're going to have to choose between that mod and this one until I add support. If that mod doesn't actually require that version of Multipart but is forcing you to upgrade it anyway, then that mod author is an idiot.

It's a bit of a random idea, and I'm not sure how useful or possible it would actually be (although I can think of a few uses for it), but would a sort of gravity motor which when activated makes the carriage drop like gravel (except as one structure, not separate blocks) work? I'm just thinking of ways to make a sort of drop pod from an airship.

Also, you've probably mentioned this already, but is there a reason that placeholder blocks aren't solid (you can go through them)? It just seems to me that they would work better if they were solid, and prevent people from falling through.

It's a bit of a random idea, and I'm not sure how useful or possible it would actually be (although I can think of a few uses for it), but would a sort of gravity motor which when activated makes the carriage drop like gravel (except as one structure, not separate blocks) work? I'm just thinking of ways to make a sort of drop pod from an airship.

Also, you've probably mentioned this already, but is there a reason that placeholder blocks aren't solid (you can go through them)? It just seems to me that they would work better if they were solid, and prevent people from falling through.

Doing that would require making the carriage into an entity, and at that point I might as well make a whole airship mod out of it. I'd have to rewrite somewhere around 20-30% of my entire mod.

Placeholder blocks are solid. Where are you seeing them be not? Are you sure you're not just somehow getting stuck in one and having the game push you back out?

Doing that would require making the carriage into an entity, and at that point I might as well make a whole airship mod out of it. I'd have to rewrite somewhere around 20-30% of my entire mod.

Placeholder blocks are solid. Where are you seeing them be not? Are you sure you're not just somehow getting stuck in one and having the game push you back out?

Fair enough. It's certainly not worth that amount of effort for one far from necessary feature

For the second one, I think I might either have been using outdated information or I'm just being stupid. Don't worry about it.

What about a "jump" motor? Give it a cc command with a direction and distance and it translocates itself and the carriage as if it had a pair the appropriate distance away. Limit it to 256 blocks per jump and it could do drops no problem and go NSEW without going outside the player loaded chunk range.