[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

IGN(In Game Name): Xalgar

Why Horizon?: Seems like there is a big community forming, may as well hop on board. Toggle-able PvP was also a plus since I hate getting griefed.

What is your goal on the server?: Get sweet loot and co-op with some people.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello aet2505!

IGN: mariolikesfood

Why Horizon?: My friend and i were searching for some hexxit servers that had at least 10 or more players on (Active server). Plus i saw that your tread for Horizon was big! Also, i've never found a NO Griefing server yet so lets see if this server is right for me! :D

What is your goal on the server?: My goal on the server is to just to have fun and help others and get geared up and explore the hexxit regions!

Hello everyone!

This is Euthorix, Owner of Horizon. Unfortunately we had to shut the project down for a while. But! Today I bring you the new and improved Horizon Hexxit server! I will be going through and adding everyone to the whitelist really soon. All we need to do is build a new spawn and test a few things!

Get ready!!

Hello everyone!

This is Euthorix, Owner of Horizon. Unfortunately we had to shut the project down for a while. But! Today I bring you the new and improved Horizon Hexxit server! I will be going through and adding everyone to the whitelist really soon. All we need to do is build a new spawn and test a few things!

Get ready!!

Okay :)

IGN (In Game Name): ZoeyDreams

Why Horizon?: i don't like when ppl destroy my house that it take days to make so when i saw

no- griefing i say this is for me :D and i can torn off pvp ^_^

What is your goal on the server?: world domination :P jk

learn what Hexxit has to offer big, build things to have fun

IGN (In Game Name): ZoeyDreams

Why Horizon?: i don't like when ppl destroy my house that it take days to make so when i saw

no- griefing i say this is for me :D and i can torn off pvp ^_^

What is your goal on the server?: world domination :P jk

learn what Hexxit has to offer big, build things to have fun

Welcome Zoey!

Note to everyone. The poster of this thread has went MIA for the time being. We are actually 1.0.5

Perhaps if a mod could change that?

IGN ( In game Name): Nekisaur

Why Horizon?: i just really want a friendly enviornment with tons of people to meet.

What is your goal on the server? Well its mainly to get some friends to hang out with and make some really awesome creations that we can just share with people i really just want to have some company is minecraft.

IGN (In Game Name): AmbushRocks

Why Horizon?: I have been looking for a good hexxit server for a while and this one seems a lot better than the others I've found

What is your goal on the server?: My goal is to help people that don't know much about hexxit.

IGN (In Game Name):BluExMisT

Why Horizon?:Because I have been looking for a good Hexxit server, and this one really caught my eye.

What is your goal on the server?:My goal on the server is to find someone to live with(I hate being alone), and to explore and build a settlement.

IGN (In Game Name): phenillius

Why Horizon?: Because all i like to do is have fun without pvping and being greifed which is what this server provides

What is your goal on the server?: To make a good impression, make friends and build to by hearts consent :)

IGN ( In game Name): Nekisaur

IGN (In Game Name): Cello

IGN (In Game Name): AmbushRocks

IGN (In Game Name): hiyanicolea

IGN (In Game Name):BluExMisT

IGN (In Game Name): phenillius

IGN (In Game Name): Mrs.Casidhe

Sorry for the late Reply, We've been busy with some server maintenance (and other things) and haven't been able to check on this topic All of the above listed people have been whitelisted on Horizon. Welcome to the server :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons