[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): GeneralRobbi

Why Horizon?: Your server looks mature, and great.

What is your goal on the server?: To conqer towers and build a beautiful home and acquire the best items

Welcome to the server GeneralRobbi ! :)

IGN (In Game Name): queeftastic

Why Horizon?: its something different and new that i get to learn other than tekkit

What is your goal on the server?: learn and be the best

Welcome to the server! :) Glad to see you queeftastic!

IGN: Grimreaper1660 and my brother TailedSniper

Why Horizon?: Only server for Hexxit, and you have very good plugins! (I also like whitelisted servers)

What is your goal on the server?: To Have fun and make friend

Welcome Grimreaper1660 & TailedSniper to the server!

(IGN) hunterTW

(Age) 13

(Why Horizon) I love hexxit, i love whitelist servers, i havnt found any good whitelist hexxit servers before this one and this looks grate

(What is your goal on the server) To explore new mods. make a really cool base, have fun and adventure out into the world

(IGN) hunterTW

(Age) 13

(Why Horizon) I love hexxit, i love whitelist servers, i havnt found any good whitelist hexxit servers before this one and this looks grate

(What is your goal on the server) To explore new mods. make a really cool base, have fun and adventure out into the world

Added! Welcome to Horizon!

Hello, I have seen others applying for multiple people so I hope I can apply for me and and my brother, please consider this Thank you!

I will apply for myself first.

My In-Game-Name: TheEclipsingMoon

Why do I want to play Horizon: Cause I have just recently found the Hexxit pack and love multiplayer and would love to play on this server as my first.

What is my goal on the server: To play and learn Hexxit, to make friends and build far and wide!

My brother is applying for himself now,

My In-Game-Name: Sunrayz99

Why do I want to play Horizon: Because am a peaceful player that loves community multiplayer without being scared of getting constantly killed (though I do enjoy pvp from time-to-time) or being afraid of my base getting griefed and destroyed constantly destroyed.

What is my goal on the server? To explore, make creations, make friends, and most importantly, have fun.

Please consider both of us and thank you for reading all of this!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons