y0b

vlJUyBj.png

Connect with : hexxit.co

Alternatively : 64.31.53.189

i7ht5Qu.png

Almost a full server? Thanks guys!

:)

gTdQEH1.png

Hexxit Co is a fairly established server I have made for the community to play on. I have owned alot of servers in the past, so you can ensure the plugins and mods are configured and setup with care. We have a team of moderators to enforce the rules on the server, and Helpers who can assist new players. There is a balanced economy, money and item wise, here on Hexxit Co. The EXP duping glitch is fixed, so no need to worry about players with god enchants on their weapons or armour, everything is obtained legitimately.

The server is currently running on 16GB of RAM, with 100 slots available.

Server Rules:

[1] No cheating/glitching in any way.

[2] Do not advertise websites/servers.

[3] Do not spam the chat.

[4] Do not ask for extra permissions/ranks.

[5] Use common sense, and have fun!

Notable Plugins:

- Factions

- CombatLog

- Auctions

- PlayerHeads

- Votifier

- MobArena

- PvPTimer

- Lottery

- Survival Games

Currently available positions : Helper (1/15) Moderator (6/8) Administrator (0/2)

Helpers: garm194

Moderators: MrMcBurger, Jakkul, Yocole, Spartacus16, coosa7, uber_spleefer123

Administrators:

Apply for a Staff position! (* indicates a required field)

IGN*:

Desired role* (see above):

Age* (preferably 18+, exceptions can be made):

Experience with Hexxit (required for Helper):

Past experience with servers:

Plugin Knowledge:

Other (Add any other information you find necessary here):

You will be notified VIA private message if you are accepted into the team.

Connect with : hexxit.co

Alternatively : 64.31.53.189

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I would like to apply to be a Staff on this server. And this is my application I made since I found no official one.

IGN: Penguin_Boy85

How long have you been with the server? Idk but long as to love it.

Plugin Knowledge: With all plugins I need to know well, whether that is to do with being a player, or a staff member, I keep a print out of commands next to me.

Why do you feel you should be staff?

You guys know me for not being very patient. But I really want to become an admin. I can show a lot of maturity when it is really needed, and I'm not just saying that. Now, in general Minecraft, I don't find building and creating as fun as I used to. I want something else to do, a challenge. Having to deal with the endless mod request will be stressful, I know, but will be part of the challenge I want to complete and aim towards.

P.S. Sorry it is colored in black idk why.

Removed ClearLagg as it does nothing, also it makes it so people don't lose their items when ClearLagg comes. Also furthermore enchanced server performance and have plans to upgrade ram.

IGN: Kano3000

Experience with Hexxit: As soon as Hexxit came out I was one of the first to test it out and see what the mod has to offer, also I have been trying to learn each and every formula for every item in-game.

Experience with Plugins: I've had a lot of experience with World Edit, anti-grief plugins, and many economy based plugins.

Past experience being a staff: I worked with TCCraft for a couple of months being a super admin. I left after the server died out. During my time I've experienced all that a admin could, including griefers, people disrespecting players and admins, hackers, and the server being put on hold due to not enough players playing..

Why should I pick you?: I feel you should select me not only for my experience but for my loving and caring personalty. Once I am part of the staff I will work hard to become part of the community that you created. I will try to hear everyone's thoughts and ideas and take them into consideration when making big decisions. I will NOT leave anyone out on big decisions that the server is making. Most importantly I will protect the server from anyone who is planning to harm or hurt it in any way and try my best to keep this community up and running preventing it from dying out like the previous server I was on. I'm a very loyal person, I will NOT abuse my job in any way for my benefit or for the benefit OR harm of others. Also I will strive to be on as long as possible, I am a constant gamer so you will usually see me on the server!

IGN: Itamarius

Experience with Hexxit: I don't have much experience with Hexxit itself, but i have much of experience with almost all the mods in this pack, so you can say i have alot of experience, when I first joined Hexxit I tought to myself:"This game is f*cking awesome! It worths my time! [great job technic pack]".

Experience with Plugins: I once owned a very successful server, and i put there almost all the big plugins (iconomy,lockette etc.), so I know what it is to work with plugins.

Past experience being a staff: I was Admin in the best server at the time (duncsweb) and was a mod for few starting servers in tekkit (they died because of not enough budget).

I once owned a very successful server, and it was very popular, but someone stole our map (D:) and our server fell because he ran a cracked server similar to ours...

Why should I pick you?: When i first joined the server (i was one of the first people to join) I saw the loving owner, who stayed in the server for over 8 hours (as well as I did) to take care to all of the people's needings, then I tought to myself:"that's a server worthy for my committed care and love, this little community that grew up here is worthy for my caring, help and time".

I feel you should pick me because of my loving heart, thinking brain, but the most importent thing is, my committed mind (I will join the server everytime that i can [alot of time]).

I will stay on the server and help as much as i can (and even more!).

I'm the professional with the loving heart.

I'm very helpful not only in minecraft, I help my friends, family and my classmates all the time.

If you pick me you won't regret!

IGN:LookAtMeKATZ

Experience with Hexxit: Just when the mod came out I jumped in on singleplayer booted up some creative and tried all I could to understand Hexxit mod, over that period of time I have learned valuable lessons with Hexxit that I think would be helpful for newer players such as most people who just booted up Technic launcher and wanted to see what was going on.

Admin/mod experience: I was mod and admin on many minecraft bukkit and full time servers such as Koolkraft aka Luminacraft Potatohead (2010) and some other Tekkit servers that I can't recall, sorry!

Ign:LookAtMeKATZ

Experience: The fist time Hexxit came out I jumped on it and found out all I could, from roaming dimensions, to killing pirates it's all been done with me, I was also one of the fist people to hop into Hexxit so i have great knowledge about it that I could share with the newer members of Hexxit.co!

Admin/Mod Experience: I was admin on lots of minecraft servers in 2010 but now I just stick to regular playing, but now that I saw this Hexxit.co server I thought it would be a good idea to share my knowledge of Hexxit with the newer players!

Reason you should pick me: I'm more mature and understanding than most of the 14 year old's that keep on applying, (not to be rude to them) but I think it would be better to have someone who can understand social situations, (when people are raging over someone who betrayed them/took their items), That is why I think I would be a good pick for your Hexxit.co server!!!

IGN: DeltaHellfire

~

Experience with Hexxit:

Recently just started Hexxit, however I am a quick learner.

~

Experience with plugins:

I have been playing minecraft since 2011. If I don't know a plugin, I can learn it in about 5 minutes.

~

Age(optional):18

~

Past experience being staff:

I have been a mod on two previous servers. Ask me ingame for links.

~

Why should I pick you?(long answer):

Because I don't want to be a moderator for respect, I don't want to be a moderator because I need the power. I want to be a moderator because I want everyone to play the game in a fair and friendly way. I want everyone to have to follow the same rules that I follow myself.

I always conduct myself in an unbiased manner.

I have an unflappable personality.

I would be a valuable asset to you as a staff member.

IGN: Alexis_Cupcakes

Experience with Hexxit: I have joined this server awhile ago maybe about a day or 3 and ive seen most of all Hexxit can bring and now how most of the items in the game work. I am also quick to learn new things and know all about them.

Experience with plugins: I mostly a lot about plugins but for regular bukkit servers for regular minecraft but if i don't know the plugin i can learn it like that. If the plugins are the same then i can get the job done in no time.

Age(optional): 13 going on 14 in August

Past experience being staff: I have been staff on 3 others server. 1 of them was a server i guess you would say that's very popular but i don't remember the name of it. I was moderator and my friends other 2 server (BombCraft and BlueMangoCraft) I am admin/co-owner on.

Why should I pick you?(long answer): I think you should pick me because even though as you might see i have killed somewhat a lot of people and ill admit it, have spawned killed lots of people, im not that type of person. I love to see others have fun and just love to help out a lot. I think with just a little help, this server could be the best server that anyone has ever been on! I love this server so much and so does my friend. I don't think i will ever go back to regular minecraft. Besides this, if the server lag persists then i could ask my friend if he has something called ram adder (unless you already have that) where it adds more ram to your computer, letting it run faster and let servers run more smoothly on it. That's not the name of it but its something like that. I love helping servers and just having that feeling that i helped someone to make something they thought was bad into something really nice. I respect all of the different race and don't really like making racism jokes. Im very nice and just love to have fun with people. It would be a pleasure to have moderator on such a great server(:

Thank you for giving your time into ready this. I hope this wasn't a waste of your time at all! :D

~Cupcakes

IGN: DeltaHellfire

~

Experience with Hexxit:

Recently just started Hexxit, however I am a quick learner.

~

Experience with plugins:

I have been playing minecraft since 2011. If I don't know a plugin, I can learn it in about 5 minutes.

~

Age(optional):18

~

I have been a mod on two previous servers. Ask me ingame for links.

~

Because I don't want to be a moderator for respect, I don't want to be a moderator because I need the power. I want to be a moderator because I want everyone to play the game in a fair and friendly way. I want everyone to have to follow the same rules that I follow myself.

I always conduct myself in an unbiased manner.

I have an unflappable personality.

I would be a valuable asset to you as a staff member.

You have been accepted into the team. I will contact you in-game.

IGN:xParadoxCreeperx

Experience with Hexxit:I Played Hexxit since it came out,i have a great understanding of most of the mods and will put in the effort to learn.

Experience with plugins:I Know most of the commands for most plugins and have used most of the plugins needed on other servers,i know where to look for help with plugins if needed.

Age(optional):15

Past experience being staff:I Have been staff on many servers and am staff currently on a voidswrath server, i was head admin on a tekkit server that was ranked no.1 for creative and the top 6 in the tekkit list,i have also been server admin or co-owner on many servers that are either dead or long gone

Why should I pick you?(long answer):i Believe you should pick me as well i can calm players and sort out a problem without making it worse,without having to swear or getting angry.I Have lot's of experience with how to run servers and how to act as staff and how to treat players and fellow team members.I Do not want to be accepted for staff to have a nice flashy rank and the best gear id rather just play the game but first help players in need, but there needs before my own.Id wait until everyone else has everything they need before id go off and play.I'am very friendly and interact with players and my fellow team member's.

Thank you for reading my app and taking the time to make your choice

From your good friend - Gary

Staff Application

IGN: elan_oots

Experience with Hexxit: I have played Hexxit since one day after it came out, and have experimented with almost every mod in it.

Before that, me and my friend made a custom private pack that was like hexxit.

Experience with plugins: I am very proficient in quite a few plugins, but I might need a few pointers

Relevant XKCD

Past Staff Experiences: I have never been a moderator or admin before, but I feel that I would be good at the job.

Why should I be staff?

I feel that on servers, there is only one thing between a nice server and a bad server and that is the staff. If a server I join has staff that ignore players or ban for no reason or so on, you will not find me on that server. If I find a server that has nice admins and moderators that will answer you if you have a problem and look at all the facts before making a decision, I will stay. As I said before, I have no past experience being a moderator or admin, but if that was a prerequisite for every server then very few people would become admins.

I have been on this server since 32 minutes after you made your post about it, and I saw you build the original spawn arch. To me, being a moderator is not about the power or the importance, it is about the fair play and the good of the player base.

Thank you for considering me, and please don't shut down the server.

~ elan_oots

vlJUyBj.png

Connect with: hexxit.co

Hexxit.co is a new Hexxit server. When the server launched we developed an excellent playerbase and have some active members always willing to help out. We are hosted in the USA in Dallas, Texas.

APPLY FOR MODERATOR!

IGN:

Experience with Hexxit:

Experience with plugins:

Age(optional):

Notable Plugins:

- Factions

- CombatLog

- Auctions

- PlayerHeads

- Votifier

Connect with: hexxit.co

IGN: skinsboy9

Experience with Hexxit: I have been playing hexxit since it came out and i believe i know just about as much as anyone else playing the mod pack.

Experience with plugins: I have plenty of knowledge with plugins mainly the basic plugins for faction,Pvp, and raiding servers because that is mostly what I play, mods or not.

Age(optional): 13

Past experience being staff: I have a whole lot of experience with being staff in Tekkit Classic, Tekkit Lite, and Minecraft. I have been staff on Minecraft the most. I am usually given Operator rank because i am easily trusted. I have been almost every rank, a few are : Helper, Trial Mod, Mod, Head Mod, Trial Admin, Admin, Head Admin, Guard (Prison servers), and Warden.

Why should I pick you: You should pick me because I could be a great help with the server because its the only one I play so I will be on almost all of the time to keep a close and secure watch on the server. Also I have noticed there are not many staff on the server and sometimes I see people spamming the server and nobody is there to stop the person. Also i will take this rank seriously because I know being staff on any server isn't about having the commands and overpowering others, its about helping the owner, players, and other staff members because i know servers can cost a lot of money so being apart of the server is definitely something to take seriously for the sake of the owners wallet.

Thank you for reading this and please consider me as a moderator or even a higher rank staff over time.

- Seth A.K.A skinsboy9

P.S. My Skype Username is skinsboy9 if you have any questions or would like to talk to me.

Can someone please restart the server or fix spawn because when i get on and when bubby_nelson gets on, out minecraft crashes. PLEASE HELP! (btw i even restarted my tekkit and computer so dont say to do that again please!) did it about 5 times

That happened to me too just hang on until y0b gets on i guess

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons