{1.0.4} Hexxit Co | Factions PvP | Auctions | MobArena | 16GB RAM | 500 Slots

y0b

Does someone mind unbanning me it was DragonLord that was advertising not Dragonav (myself) i haven't done anything.

Using the TAB key to complete names causes mistakes as shown here please show your staff what to do, or at least read through my staff application and ill do it for you.

Thanks

Edit - all sorted, thanks

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN*:L3geN_ENKBC

Desired role* :Helper

Age*:14

Experience with Hexxit : I've played since it came out and i know how to use and run most or all of the mods in it.

Past experience with servers:I have been a server admin, a server owner, and a moderator

Plugin Knowledge:I have been in many servers and am quite familiar with most or all of the past pluggins i've dealt with.

Other : I have never been banned from any server and will continue to respect the servers.

Hey, I didn't think this was a whitelist server, but it is saying I need to be whitelisted. so here's a typical application...

IGN is ZanderMan9

I'm 14

I'd like to join because I want a dedicated server with good staff and kind players

I deserve to join because I'm a mature-acting person and I'd contribute a lot to the community

If the server is going through maintenance or something then I guess that explains the whitelist, if not, I hope im accepted!

Hey, the server was down for maintenance, then it was offline, then changed titles and was white listed, im wondering if its now white listed or the server is still under maintenance, its been 5 hours... thanks for the awesome server, hope the issue is resolved soon.

Regards, andox237490123

Sorry for the delay guys. We are adding BetterDungeons and Generating our Normal and Twilight world. This will mean no more lag spikes! The world will NOT be reset, this is just to generate new chunks.

Thanks,

~y0b

Sorry for the delay guys. We are adding BetterDungeons and Generating our Normal and Twilight world. This will mean no more lag spikes! The world will NOT be reset, this is just to generate new chunks.

Thanks,

~y0b

Ok no problem, do we have an estimated time when the server will be back online?

I lost my God Sword to a rare mob last night just before server went off for maintenance and i was freaking out as it had happened twice in a few hours lol, 1st time it got stolen then the enemy in question died in lava then the 2nd time it was stolen and server went down, i can remake it no problem lol its just annoying as ive had to do it several times now haha.

Thanks

IGN*: Jakkul

Desired role* (see above): Moderator/Admin

Age* (preferably 18+, exceptions can be made): 20

Experience with Hexxit (required for Helper): I know basically everything about Hexxit, the mods and plugins in it as well.

Past experience with servers: I have owned and been the Admin on a handful of servers. (VoidCraft, BrickWallCraft) The other servers were friends servers.

Plugin Knowledge: I am familiar with most of the plugins that hexxit uses, any of them that I am not familar with I would have no issues learning. I learn really fast.

Other (Add any other information you find necessary here): I am a self taught 20 year old computer programmer I have had jobs doing such and feel I could help the server out greatly.

I can assure you that if I was given a staff position that I would be strict/respectful of players.

-Sincerely Jakkul (Wall)

Y0b. Come on my teamspeak server NOW I Am fucking pissed off with you. You have copied my plugins, the way there set up and some of my post. Fucking get on my teamspeak NOW.

Grow up kid, is it your plugins? Did you make them? No! So stop flaming on other server owners about copying stuff. Wanna do something about it? Go take it to court pathetic kid

Thanks and have a good day

[Post Removed]

Baha, I copied nothing. Your server has poor management, thats why ours is thriving at the moment. Learn how to run a server.

Grow up kid, is it your plugins? Did you make them? No! So stop flaming on other server owners about copying stuff. Wanna do something about it? Go take it to court pathetic kid

Thanks and have a good day

Thank you, I appreciate the support.

IGN: rytru1

Desired role: helper

Age: 16 I could lie and say I am 18 but I am an honest person

Experience with Hexxit: I have alot of experience with Hexxit me and my friends play it all the time

Past experience with servers: I have ran my own server before and I have been an admin on many other servers

Plugin Knowledge: I am familiar with most plugins and know there commands well

Why should I pick you?: I think you should pick me as a helper because I am a hardworking, respectful, and honest person I will obey those appointed above me and treat everyone with respect. I also play on your server everyday, and I would like to be helper so I can support the server and help it grow!

~rytru1

Hidden

IGN: rytru1

Desired role: helper

Experience with Hexxit: I have alot of experience with Hexxit me and my friends play it all the time

Past experience with servers: I have ran my own server before and I have been an admin on many other servers

Plugin Knowledge: I am familiar with most plugins and know there commands well

Why should I pick you?: I think you should pick me as a helper because I am a hardworking, respectful, mature and honest person I will obey those appointed above me and treat everyone with respect. I also play on your server everyday, and I would like to be helper so I can support the server and help it grow!

~rytru1

IGN: garm194

Desired role: Helper

Experience with Hexxit: quite a bit

Past experience with servers: I have played minecraft since the very beginning, been on many, many servers.

Plugin Knowledge: I have a decent amount. I've run small servers for my friends and such.

Other: I'm awesome, don't ya love me ;)

IGN*: xxlamontxx

Desired role* (see above): Helper

Age* (preferably 18+, exceptions can be made): 14 going on 15 this November.

Experience with Hexxit (required for Helper): My knowledge in Hexxit is vast, as I read the wiki pages and and am always experimenting for myself to ensure that I am thriving to get every last fact that I can find to make sure your (hopefully our) members are never misunderstood and/or confused in how Hexxit works.

Past experience with servers: I would say that I'm pretty experienced in server management, for some of my best friends are top-notch server owners (not to mention a few private servers myself) who always fix the problems right on the spot and whenever I'm curious how, they give me in-depth explanations to where it went wrong, how, etc. Years of this has stuck with me for quite a while.

Plugin Knowledge: Like I said, I am experienced with helping to fix corrupt servers, which most of the time might have to do with plugins/plugin config. However, if I do encounter a plugin that I'm not familiar with, no worries, I'm quite the quick learner :)

Other (Add any other information you find necessary here): If you're worried about my attitude towards players, don't be. I am always friendly to other players, that is, if they are behaving likewise.

IGN*: MCGirlGamer

Desired role* (see above):Administrator or Moderator

Age* (preferably 18+, exceptions can be made): 13 (but i have very high experience and i own 2 servers and i make my own plugins and i am very good at perms i am co-owner on 3 servers admin in 4 and mod in 6 and i am in manager in 1.)

Experience with Hexxit (required for Helper): As i said i have very high experiences.

Past experience with servers: i make my own plugins and i am very good at perms i am co-owner on 3 servers admin in 4 and mod in 6 and i am in manager in 1

Plugin Knowledge: i make my own using the help of JAVA

Other (Add any other information you find necessary here):

Hey um. The server has been down for quite some time now. Approaching two days. Yes this is a great and probably my favorite server but if its down all the time you'r gonna lose players. And many of us players do not enjoy it, i will always support the server but its a bit hard when its down all the time. Please try to solve the problem atm and also please try to keep the server up in the future, it crashes alot and is down alot. please try to resolve this issue.

Regards, andox237490123

Please be patient. We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment.

Yeah that's fine, im content to wait :P but i ask that could you mabye fix the crashes and such issues mabye in an update at a time such as night where no players are online? this will help the server greatly. Thanks for the awesome server and hope you fix the problem soon!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons