{1.0.4} Hexxit Co | Factions PvP | Auctions | MobArena | 16GB RAM | 500 Slots

y0b

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: DeadPool_115

Experience with Hexxit: I'm very familiar with all of the mods, I know how everything works.

Experience with plugins: I am very good with plugins, I have a lot of experience using them/installing them, And the commands etc.

Age(optional): 19

Past experience being staff: I have been staff on multiple servers, as well as admin, I know my way around all of the mods, I know all the commands.

Why should I pick you?(long answer): I have owned a server, I respect all players, I know whats ethical and non-ethical behavior, I am familiar with your rules and I abide by them, I really enjoy playing on your server, but people complain about the dumbest of things, Things I have experience dealing with, and fixing. Like I said, I have owned a server, and literally had to shut it down 3 days ago due to lack of funds, It was a vanilla server and was quite popular, so you know I'm good with larger amounts of people. Aside from that I've also owned a small white-listed Feed the beast ultimate server which had about 20 players. I know EXACTLY how to deal with people breaking the rules, I know my way around plugins very well, And can help you with those if you'd like, And lastly, whether or not it matters I am a bit older than some of your regular players, And I feel like your server could use some help with staff, so we can regulate things while you're offline. As a side note, I know all of the commands for the plugins listed above, And how to properly use them. Lastly I am online A LOT so you can count on me for that :D

Thank you for your time :D

I would like to be part of the staff in the server.

IGN: Jpplayer11

Experience with Hexxit: I have been playing hexxit since the day it came out. It is currently my favorite game (modpack) and i dont see me quitting the game in the future. I have great understanding of most of the mods and i know how to do almost anything that is mod related in hexxit. I do look forward to learning more about the modpack.

Experience with plugins: I know how to use almost every plugin due to the fact that i have been part of staff or co-owner of many great servers. Most plugins are fairly easy to handle and use, i rarely have any problems with them. plugins im most experienced with are: Essentials (all of them), World edit, World guard, Mcmmo, and Pex.

Age(optional): 14

Past experience being staff: I was part of staff in many small servers due to the fact that i dont like to play on big servers. The owners enjoy me quiet a lot when i help them out. I did however become mod on a big server once, it had about 100-200 people on everyday, unfortunately the server shut down due to no donations.

Why should I pick you?(long answer): I believe you should pick me because of the great experience i have with servers. Also i am a really active player, playing about 3-6 hours a day. Every day i see people spamming and there is never someone on to punish or stop them, i believe that if i would become moderator these people would stop being immature and finally learn. Also i am a great builder (rebuilt yogscast tekkit map and got about 30k views on youtube). I would be able to solve problems and help people out with something that went wrong or just something they dont know about a mod. I believe the server could have a friendlier community if could help the server.

Thanks for reading

Jpplayer11 <--- my Skype name

IGN: Captain_Nifty

Experience with Hexxit: I have been playing hexxit from the start and know almost everything about every mod in the hexxit modpack. i have also been playing FTB for a few months and have a top faction in all the servers i play.

Experience with plugins: I know am great with most plugins in minecraft servers. i am knew too some of these, but i am a quick learner

Age(optional): 17

Past experience being staff: I have been a mod in a few minecraft servers incl. Omegarealm and Imalo's server. I have also been mod on a few FTB servers and one Crafting dead server.

Why should I pick you?(long answer): I think you should pick me because i am very experienced and honest. i love helping people out and doing what's right. I live in South Africa and the time zone here is +2 GMT which means we are 6 hours ahead of you and also that i will be online when most other mods are sleeping. I own one of the top factions in the server which a lot of VIP's (in the server) have passed through and i am a leader.

Please let me know

Sincerely

Captain_Nifty

IGN*: Spartacus16

Desired role* (see above): I desire anywhere from Moderator to Administrator.

Age* (preferably 18+, exceptions can be made): 18.

Experience with Hexxit (required for Helper): I've played since Day 2 of the release, and I know most of the components to the modpack.

Past experience with servers: Well, for Hexxit, you know I've moderated it for awhile. I also have past experiences with normal Minecraft in staff positions.

Plugin Knowledge: I know a lot about standard plugins, and all of these: McMMO, Factions (And Plus), WorldEdit, WorldBorder, WorldGuard, Permissions, Essentials (And Plus), Lottery, Auction, and many others.

Other (Add any other information you find necessary here): Well, since I must re-apply for a staff position, I do what it takes to keep it. I've even been recommended by a few people, that i have heard.I'm probably the most active staff member you will ever see. I love Hexxit, aswell as playing with everyone else on this server. I do my job as well as you want, and I hope you choose me to keep watch over the server. Thank you for reviewing my application.

IGN: PepsiLegit

Desired role Helper Or Moderator

Experience with Hexxit: Been Playing Ever Since It Came Out And I Have Played Similar Mod Packs

Past experience with servers: I Hav Been Helper On several Other Servers Including ArchonPvP And Gamers United I Also Was Co-Owner Of Another hexxit server

Plugin Knowledge: I've Worked With Plugins On Different Servers Including My Own

Other: This Is A Great Server :3

IGN: xXiNsAn1TyXx

Experience with Hexxit: Ever since it came out.

Experience with plugins: I own 4 servers I know almost all plugins known to bukkit.

Age(optional): 16

Past experience being staff: Owner of 4 servers Admin on a few.

Why should I pick you?(long answer): You should pick me to be staff because I probaby have the most experience with Minecraft out of anyone else. I have gone server through server trying to learn all about Minecraft itself, and also learn how to create one so that maybe one day I could be successful. Now I currently own Alohacraft which brings on 100+ people 24/7. I believe that I could help out the server and you tremendously by handling the people that need help, and setting the server up for success!
:)
Thank You, Jonathan Rowe

<---- is my IGN

i would like to become helper or if possible Admin so, yea ;)

im not very good with application, but ill give it a go!

i have been playing Hexxit ever since it came out cuz i play technic launcher all the time, im very experienced in Chococraft ( <3 love chocobos )

i'm 13, (dont be fooled by my age :/ )

i have been staff on many servers but this server is just awesome, i love the birdie in the spawn <3 and i was also in the picture in the forums.

i know this was a pretty small application but i hope i get the best of it :)

IGN*: Spartacus16

Desired role* (see above): I desire anywhere from Moderator to Administrator.

Age* (preferably 18+, exceptions can be made): 18.

Experience with Hexxit (required for Helper): I've played since Day 2 of the release, and I know most of the components to the modpack.

Past experience with servers: Well, for Hexxit, you know I've moderated it for awhile. I also have past experiences with normal Minecraft in staff positions.

Plugin Knowledge: I know a lot about standard plugins, and all of these: McMMO, Factions (And Plus), WorldEdit, WorldBorder, WorldGuard, Permissions, Essentials (And Plus), Lottery, Auction, and many others.

Other (Add any other information you find necessary here): Well, since I must re-apply for a staff position, I do what it takes to keep it. I've even been recommended by a few people, that i have heard.I'm probably the most active staff member you will ever see. I love Hexxit, aswell as playing with everyone else on this server. I do my job as well as you want, and I hope you choose me to keep watch over the server. Thank you for reviewing my application.

Accepted. Thank you for applying.

IGN:

coosa7

Desired role:

Experience with Hexxit:

Played it since it appeared in the technic launcher. My understanding is deep.

Past experience with servers: Never been a moderator on a Minecraft based game. Used to be an admin's assistant on a TTT server about a year ago (until it shut down).

Plugin Knowledge:

I know a few MC commands, but not that many. I learn quickly, though.

Other:

I'm a dabbling programmer. I'm fluent in both Python and Perl. While I haven't tried Java, I'm sure I could pick it up in a matter of days. I'd imagine that plugins are not all that hard to make.

IGN: Dragonav

Desired role : Administrator

Experience with Hexxit : I have played it since i think the 3rd day after release, while i don't yet know everything im getting to know a fair bit about the modpack in general and will obviously continue to learn as time progresses.

Past experience with servers : I have played on may servers over the years (vanilla and others) and have ended up being staff on a fair few of them (i can't remember any names off hand but lets say most of them crumbled and died out)

Plugin Knowledge : I know the general commands for MC staff stuff and have a general knowledge of other plugin commands but can learn if necessary.

Other : I have a mic, teamspeak and skype and can be online on the server fairly regularly so as to keep people in check.

I hope this is somewhat satisfactory for an application, and i hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Dragonav (John)

PepsiLegit,

I Wish To Be A Helper

Experience With Hexxit: I have played hexxit since the first day of its release, i'm doing very well in understanding the modpack and I will continue to learn more and more about this modpack. I have also played similar modpacks with the same mods.

Experience With Servers: I have been helpful in making several server plugins and know how to use most of them I have also been admin mod and helper on several other popular servers mainly vanilla most servers I am helper are still going today.

Plugin Knowledge: I'm very familiar with most basic plugins, and know how to use them pretty well. I also have helped design several plugins, I also know most basic commands of servers.

Other: I'm on my computer *ALOT* so I think I would be a great addition to staff seeing as how often I am online I also have skype I'm on that 24/7 aswell

Any other necessary info can be asked :)

ThankYou,

PepsiLegit (Jaryd)

IGN*: trape333

Desired role*: helper

Age*: soon to be 16

Experience with Hexxit: I know most of the mods like the back of my hand but im not so good with build craft or industrial craft.

Past experience with servers:I owned a server for a couple months and shut it down because i had other stuff to take care of. Also i was a moderator on a tekkit server and admin on a vanilla server.

Plugin Knowledge: im OK on how much i know on plugins. But ill need some training on that.

Other: Im a female and i live in the united states and im very good at building and working out details.

IGN*: Alexis_Cupcakes

Desired role* (see above): Either Helper or Moderator... either is fine :P

Age* (preferably 18+, exceptions can be made): 13 soon to be 14 in Aug. :P

Experience with Hexxit (required for Helper): I have been playing hexxit for a month now and know almost all that i need to know. I know what items cause the most lag and if there is any lag, know where its comming from. I love to help others who might ask almost every question in the book but its only because it might be their first time experiencing hexxit. I love to help out around the server and just see other players have fun and just learning more and more about the hexxit experience on this server. This is one of the best servers that i have been on that has absolutely not taken out any mods that came with hexxit or anything else. My experience with hexxit is very well known and i know everything that goes on around it and know when someone needs help im not just going to stand there and go nothing. im going to actually help and not stand there looking like an idiot lol. Im also very responsible and will take matters into my own hands IF needed to. But if not i will not need

Past experience with servers: My past experience with servers are very well actually. I have been admin on 3-4 different servers. I have also helped one server that had recently got griefed and rebuilt there spawn and everything that was in it to a better upgrade and now currently has over 100+ players joining. I dont remember the name of the server but its a pretty recent one that im now a helper on. 2 Other servers that i was co-owner/admin/moderator on was my friend Bubby_nelson. His server was BombCraft and he had a lot of people comming on until he got a threat saying that they were going to hack his server and then his server got messed up and blah blah blah but point is, he shut down his server and so did my other friend Ruin567. His router wasnt working so he shut his server down. I also have ran a server on my computer before and got over i think the hightest was 80+ people on and then i had to shut it down because my server got hacked and i had to get a new router and will never again do that.

Plugin Knowledge: I have knowledge with about a ton of different plugins. Some plugins are WorldEdit, Factions or Factions+ (Not much experience with it but a good amount), Bukkit commands, CommandRank, Vote Etc Etc. so yeah. I have a lot of knowledge with most of the plugins.

Other (Add any other information you find necessary here): Hm... well you already have my skype name but some other things that you can contact me on are my email, twitter (if you have one), facebook (also if you have one), and my Youtube account. Im not gonna post that all on here because i dont need people stalking me <.< >.> Lol anyways thanks for your time y0b! :D

Y0b If it is at all possible do you think you can give staff the ability to toggle downfall (rain)?

This includes helpers, mods, admins.

Reason being, rain will lag someone somewhere and it can be pretty heavy on a server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons