{1.0.4} Hexxit Co | Factions PvP | Auctions | MobArena | 16GB RAM | 500 Slots

y0b

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I logged but know what i had in my inv in case he deleted it all, i had full enchanted thief armor with soul tether, myrmllian rapier with soul tether on it (i know how to put in on tinker objects) and a krekonite sword with smite 1, this was all i had, in case i lost all my stuff here was my inv pre-hack

Ok. the server is hacked, someone changed spawn, tp'd everyone into the end portal and is destroying everything, y0b help!!!

Damn, well that would explain why the server has been behaving so oddly...

IGN*: bofinrocks211

Desired role* (see above): helper

Age* (preferably 18+, exceptions can be made): 15

Experience with Hexxit (required for Helper): been playing since the first week that we could! ok with all the mods of course i have my favorites

Past experience with servers: good i like to keep on the down low put i really like this server never been banned from any

Plugin Knowledge: good with all the plugins! i used to write plugins

Other (Add any other information you find necessary here): i like to help people and noobs sometime just need some help i like to do that kind of stuff :)

IGN*:TheLightKnight__

Desired role*: Moderator

Age*:Im 12

Experience with Hexxit : I personally havent been playing hexxit for very long but have always watched videos on youtube and have learnt all about it!

Past experience with servers:I have been mod a few times before (On normal minecraft servers) but got sick of normal servers and then i moved on to hexxit and have'nt looked back!

Plugin Knowledge: I know alot about all of these plugins and love them!!

Why you should pick me : You should pick me because i'm very experienced with servers and helping out i know most of the people on Hexxit.co and dont have that many enemies.

IGN*: KrusKet

Desired role* (see above): Helper if anything because I want the experience before I move on to higher ranks.

Age* (preferably 18+, exceptions can be made):12

Experience with Hexxit (required for Helper): Im quite experienced but still learn a thing or two a doy from my friend but im good with the mudpack I started playing, Day 2 of the server being up.

Past experience with servers: ive owned 1 FTB server and been a mod on 2 admin on 1.

Plugin Knowledge:

- Factions : A lot. Because I have owned quite a lot of faction server I am very experienced/good with the plugin.

- CombatLog : I'm not very experienced with this plugin but I am a fast learner.

- Auctions : I have been admin on a server witch was based around this plugin (no shop) so I know my way around this plugin.

- PlayerHeads : There isn't much to this plugin, atleast for all I know.

- Votifier : Almost every server has this plugin ao im moderately good with this plugin.

- MobArena : Im Not very experienced with this plugin.

- PvPTimer : This plugin was easy to learn so im experienced with this plugin.

- Lottery : Im not very experienced with this plugin but as far as ive heard I can learn fast.

- Survival Games : Well I used to play on a survival games server every day before Hexxit can out so I love this mod and is experienced with it.

Other (Add any other information you find necessary here): I have done a application before but I will put a few things here. I recently got a new computer and it is holidays for me so I got a lot of time on my hands to play hexxit and help out the server as much as I can, (Dealing with dupping, modifications to the modpack and also item abuse such as staffs and other items. This is information is why I want to be a helper.

Thank you for your time -KrusKet

IGN: Captain_Nifty

Desired Role: Helper

Experience with Hexxit: I have been playing hexxit from the start and know almost everything about every mod in the hexxit modpack. i have also been playing FTB for a few months and have a top faction in all the servers i play.

Experience with plugins: I know am great with most plugins in minecraft servers. i am knew too some of these, but i am a quick learner

Some of the plugins i am not very experienced with are:

Auctions: have not really dealt with this plugin before

Lottery: my previous servers did not have this plugin

The rest of the plugins i know by heart

Age(optional): 17

Past experience being staff: I have been a mod in a few minecraft servers incl. Omegarealm and Imalo's server. I have also been mod on a few FTB servers and one Crafting dead server.

Why should I pick you?(long answer): I think you should pick me because i am very experienced and honest. i love helping people out and doing what's right. I live in South Africa and the time zone here is +2 GMT which means we are 6 hours ahead of you and also that i will be online when most other mods are sleeping. I own one of the top factions in the server which a lot of VIP's (in the server) have passed through and i am a leader.

Ps. I swear to get you jpplayer's head for your personal wall of heads ;)

Please let me know

Sincerely

Captain_Nifty

I would like to state that I have been recently banned by a few nonintellectual mods who are incapable of comprehending what a exploit is, for 4 days. So today MrMcBurger [Mod] informed me that he was in need of obsidian, so I found an amazing way of gathering tons of obsidian using redstone and the Tomb of Alkahest, so I was rolling in the cash, and helping out MrMcBurger with building his gigantic secure base, so in the middle of the process of me making more obsidian, two moderators, one was Spartacus, and the other I never got the chance to see explained to me I was exploiting, first of all.

These idiots banned me right after without a proper explanation.

Second of all.

There is NO SPECIFIED rule ANYWHERE located on the server where it says I cannot create obsidian with the Tomb of Alkahest.

Third of all.

They DID NOT give me a 1st warning, they banned me instantly for 4 DAYS, without any explanation on how it was an exploit.

These mods are in abuse of they're power, they are incapable of using they're powers correctly and I think they should be punished for it.

I for one am not going to deal with this non-sensible foolishness and if I do have to, it's not going to be fun or easy for anyone.

Please unban me, and please find something to do with those weak minded baboons.

I would like to state that I have been recently banned by a few nonintellectual mods who are incapable of comprehending what a exploit is, for 4 days. So today MrMcBurger [Mod] informed me that he was in need of obsidian, so I found an amazing way of gathering tons of obsidian using redstone and the Tomb of Alkahest, so I was rolling in the cash, and helping out MrMcBurger with building his gigantic secure base, so in the middle of the process of me making more obsidian, two moderators, one was Spartacus, and the other I never got the chance to see explained to me I was exploiting, first of all.

These idiots banned me right after without a proper explanation.

Second of all.

There is NO SPECIFIED rule ANYWHERE located on the server where it says I cannot create obsidian with the Tomb of Alkahest.

Third of all.

They DID NOT give me a 1st warning, they banned me instantly for 4 DAYS, without any explanation on how it was an exploit.

These mods are in abuse of they're power, they are incapable of using they're powers correctly and I think they should be punished for it.

I for one am not going to deal with this non-sensible foolishness and if I do have to, it's not going to be fun or easy for anyone.

Please unban me, and please find something to do with those weak minded baboons.

I would also like to state I have helped the server out quite a bit, I have helped YoCole with his recent issue of fixing a dupe glitch for the server, I have also provided much information to players in chat! (Yes, the moderators didn't answer the questions because they are selfish jerks; except for MrMcBurger) I do not want to have to wait 4 days for something I did NOT do, being accused of exploits and I have seen these mods do the same thing OVER and OVER again, they shoot first and ask questions later.

This is absolutely ridiculous, fix this issue.

Does this server have pvp or is it only in arenas or survival games? ( I prefer it in arenas and games)

bro it has everything. hungergames, mob arena's, pvp and survival. it is the best hexxit server currently online and is upgrading continuously. We are currently up to 16gb of ram

There is no need to act like that towards the mods, it was a simple mistake and will surely be fixed when the server comes up.

As for the ban itself, it was during a time when everyone was worried about the server and duplication glitches.

You do not know the orders they were under, please don't bad mouth the mods so hard over a simple miscommunication.

I will admit that we (Spartacus and I) jumped the gun but as I said, we had our orders.

I can assure you that you will be unbanned post haste and I apologize for the inconvenience.

-Jakkul

IGN*:hads17

Desired role* (see above):Administrator

Age* (preferably 18+, exceptions can be made):i am 17 years old

Experience with Hexxit (required for Helper): I have played hexxit ever since it came out and have been addicted to it. I have learned all the mods, ive tested with them on creative so i know what im doing and i could help with lots of questions.

Past experience with servers: I have been a head adimn on a server, but then for some reason the owner jsut quit and i never talked to him again. I am also currently a helper on the infinityraid server.

Plugin Knowledge:I have little plugin knowledge but I know the concept of them. I learn really fast and if you gave me a chance i would be able to help

Other (Add any other information you find necessary here):I have been on this server since the first week it came out. I am currently the Supreme donator rank (captain) and I feel that i could help out this server really well, I hope just cause im under 18 makes it so im not able to help. I would also be willing to be a helper or moderator. My skype is Brad.sevison and my email is [email protected].

: / so earlier the server was not connecting, and i waited it off until the server showed up again on my list as connected. but when i try to join now, i get an error saying that

FML couldnt connect to the server. the mods and versions below could not be found. etc. etc.

A friend of mine is also having the same issue trying to log in as well. in fact, I cant log into any hexxit servers period. is there an update im missing or something? I looked at the mods and noticed the versions are indeed different, but i cant seem to find the update necessary. : / please reply asap. Im antsy to play. its one of the only servers im consistant on.

(I even reinstalled the techinic launcher. : / what am i doing wrong? )

EDIT: I am able to log into other hexxit... : / are you just working on the server? (sorry)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons