{1.0.4} Hexxit Co | Factions PvP | Auctions | MobArena | 16GB RAM | 500 Slots

y0b

vlJUyBj.png

Connect with: hexxit.co

Hexxit.co is a new Hexxit server. When the server launched we developed an excellent playerbase and have some active members always willing to help out. We are hosted in the USA in Dallas, Texas.

APPLY FOR MODERATOR!

IGN:

Experience with Hexxit:

Experience with plugins:

Age(optional):

Past experience being staff:

Why should I pick you?(long answer):

Notable Plugins:

- Factions

- CombatLog

- Auctions

- PlayerHeads

- Votifier

Connect with: hexxit.co

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not an application it is simply a report to a problem faced by a few of the players. It seems that the spawn is in a corrupted chunk because a few players and I have been joining the server in the spawn and auto-crashing. This makes it so we cant get anywhere i have managed to do /home in the half of a second you have before the crash but that's it then I went back thinking the problem was solved and I crashed again! Y0b please either set the spawn somewhere else or restart the server and let me test it so you don't experience the problem. So do NOT go to spawn I know for a fact that it will make you crash because I tried it on two of my own accounts and experience the same problem. Thank you for reading! If you need help building a new spawn if the spawn chunk is permanently damaged just let me know I would be more than glad to help you! Please reply on the fix if you can! -Seth A.K.A. skinsboy9

IGN: Potatoslayer9

Experience with Hexxit: I've played enough to know what's going on. I've also read parts of the new wiki. I also browsed the mod list and looked up the mod's wikis.

Experience with Plugins: In 2011 I hosted a bukkit server with tons of plugins. I've learned world edit, essentials, permissions, and many more plugins. I know all of the commands and how that stuff works. (my server was hosted 2011-2012)

Age(optional): 18

Past experience being staff: I was an admin on my own server in charge of managing the server and plugins.

Why should I pick you?(long answer): Well this will be a fun job for me since I have lots of knowledge of plugin commands and of the mod hexxit. I could also be tons of help to new players when they ask questions and I would like to contribute to this good server.

Ok so when the server finaly came back up i joined and it was reset and there werent factions or anything then i got kick along with everyone else and when i joined i got some strange error that said something about mix matched between world and game and now i cant join....Y0b if you need help building a spawn if this is going to be a perm reset let me know and i can help:-) Please respond letting us all know whats going on. Thank you

-Seth A.K.A. skinsboy9

IGN: Piptendo

Experience with Hexxit: A week's worth

Experience with plugins: A year's worth, been staff on three different servers, mostly large population

Age(optional): 16, turning 17 come end of August

Past experience being staff: Said in Experience

Why should I pick you?(long answer): I am very mature. I feel that boring you with a long and drastic reason for you to choose me would be as monotonous as the rest. But I assure you, nothing can go wrong in my hands.

IGN: MrZitrix

Experience with Hexxit: I have a lot of experience with hexxitem already know almost everything about him

Experience with plugins: average technical embrace plug-ins page, but I can use the command / ban: D but seriously well use many plug-ins

Age(optional): 14

Past experience being staff: byłem adminem/moderatorem na wielu forach i serwerach

Why should I pick you?(long answer): First I'm Polish by what I know two languages ​​Polish and English (some also German) I'm versatile and have a lot of free time. I'm not an idiot who will give each op.zawsze am willing to assist.

ign:jman1099

expierience with hexxit: i have since the first day and can name most mobs and how hard they are.

expierience with plugins: i am very good with plugins because i have owned many servers and set plugins up.

expierience with staf: owned many servers and have been admin on at least 6 servers.

why should i pick you? (long): i have much expierience with mods and plugins also with being staff. i also love to help people and i can be online alot. and im not someone to give everyone items just because they want it or died. and i wont abuse or fight people in gamemode or tp raid. and i am very good at following directions. i can handle all problems reasonably withoutscreaming or raging.

IGN: Spartacus16

Experience with Hexxit: I have played since it came out last week, and I have progressed in my knowledge in understanding the concepts of this modpack.

Experience with plugins: I am very experianced with Log Block, World Edit, Factions (Plus as well), and Essentials. I have some fair knowledge of many others as well.

Age(optional): I am 18.

Past experience being staff: I have been staff in many other servers, as a Moderator all the way to Co-Owner on some. The longest I have been an Admin, is estimating about 5 months.

Why should I pick you?(long answer): I have been a staff member long enough on servers, that I am disciplined, and a fair tolerance to others. In other words, I'm not the type of person to abuse their power, and or let it go to their head. I'm always aware of chat, so when someone needs assistance for whatever cause, I can try my best to help them. I do not tolerate people who play with "hacked clients". Even though Hexxit probably has few to none on them, my recommendations (if allowed) is a Permanent ban. People who disobey any of the rules I will get on them for it, and it can be a severe punishment depending on what cause. Again, I will be set to what you think is best for any of those situations. I really love Hexxit, and I'm active mostly everyday. I have few Hexxit servers, so you will see me about everyday. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to be talking with you a lot more in the future. ~Spartacus~

Staff Application

IGN: Slaye13

Experience with Hexxit: I've played Hexxit since the day it came out and i'm very experienced in almost every mod included in the mod pack.

Experience with plugins: I'm very experienced with Plugins but I may need help with some I haven't seen.

Past Staff Experience: I've been staff in many other servers. I always ended up being Head-Admin. The most time I've been a staff member would be about 8 months. I've always stopped being a staff member when it starts to go to my head. In other words, I do what is best for the server. I've never been demoted from staff and the only way I've iver stopped being staff is by quitting the server to join a different one because I am bored. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Slaye13

IGN: bubby_nelson

Experience with Hexxit: ive played it a good chunk but since it is summer im on 24/7. I love to help and know a lot about it.

Experience with plugins: to much to even count, owning a server of my own and all. it is dormant atm but I know to much. ;)

Age(optional): 13

Past experience being staff: I have been (still is) staff on 8 different Minecraft different servers.

Why should I pick you?(long answer): im a 24/7 dedicated player. although I might ask questions im tough but still have fun. I know a lot about Minecraft Hexxit and play it probably to much. I would love a chance to show how I can make the server a little better beside my possible employees. thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope you have a wonderful day! Thank you ~bubby_nelson~

IGN: StormRaidz

Experience in Hexxit: To be honest I have only played Hexxit for 2 weeks on 3 different servers. However over this time i have gained a moderate understanding for the modpack.

Experience with plugins: Being a previous server owner myself I know ALOT about plugins I have used all of the plugins listed above and I know how to configure them. This includes the plugins listed as well as mcmmo, lottery, essentials, and other many other plugins that I would like to be added.

Past experience being staff: I have been staff on many many servers as well as previously owning 2 bukkit servers myself. I have been admin/op on 2 servers day-of-defeat and Azoria Survival. I have been moderator on 4 servers including embercraft, nexus survival, embertown, and pravepvp.

WHy should I pick you: I believe that i should be picked to be a moderator not only because of my previous staff experience, but also because of the way I am with people. I have always been able to influence people's decisions in positive ways. In no way Am i saying that i am perfect and without flaws but i am constantly working towards personal and external goals. another reason that i believe that I should be promoted to staff is because of my plugin and permissions knowledge that I would be willing to help at any time available. Finally, I would like to thank you for this opportunity to apply to become a staff member for your server and hope to see more great things from Hexxit.co in the future

IGN: Alexis_Cupcakes

Experience with Hexxit: I have joined this server awhile ago maybe about a day or 3 and ive seen most of all Hexxit can bring and now how most of the items in the game work. I am also quick to learn new things and know all about them.

Experience with plugins: I mostly a lot about plugins but for regular bukkit servers for regular minecraft but if i don't know the plugin i can learn it like that. If the plugins are the same then i can get the job done in no time.

Age(optional): 13 going on 14 in August

Past experience being staff: I have been staff on 3 others server. 1 of them was a server i guess you would say that's very popular but i don't remember the name of it. I was moderator and my friends other 2 server (BombCraft and BlueMangoCraft) I am admin/co-owner on.

Why should I pick you?(long answer): I think you should pick me because even though as you might see i have killed somewhat a lot of people and ill admit it, have spawned killed lots of people, im not that type of person. I love to see others have fun and just love to help out a lot. I think with just a little help, this server could be the best server that anyone has ever been on! I love this server so much and so does my friend. I don't think i will ever go back to regular minecraft. Besides this, if the server lag persists then i could ask my friend if he has something called ram adder (unless you already have that) where it adds more ram to your computer, letting it run faster and let servers run more smoothly on it. That's not the name of it but its something like that. I love helping servers and just having that feeling that i helped someone to make something they thought was bad into something really nice. I respect all of the different race and don't really like making racism jokes. Im very nice and just love to have fun with people. It would be a pleasure to have moderator on such a great server(:

Thank you for giving your time into ready this. I hope this wasn't a waste of your time at all! :D

~Cupcakes

IGN: KrusKet

Experience with Hexxit: Not a lot I started playing hexxit on the second day of the sever being up.

Experience with plugins: A lot I have owned 4 servers all had factions and heads also essentials.

Age(optional): 12 turning 13

Past experience being staff: I have owned 4 server and co-owned 2 I have been admin 4 times mod 6 and other staff ranks 5.

Why should I pick you?(long answer): I think you should pick me because im always on and I just got a new computer so I am going to be recording a lot so im going to be on a lot also school holidays is 3 weeks for me because I go to a private school. I have a lot of experience with plugins and im always saying in chat "Anyone need help or have any questions?". Im also a very fast learner and deal with drama great. Overall I want to be a staff member because im enjoying the server but there are some things that need fixing and rules need to be more harsh and I think I can help you out with enforcing rules.

Thank you for your time -KrusKet

IGN: warlordbme

Experience with Hexxit: Very little, I've used it for only about a week.

Experience with plugins: I have used worldedit and worldguard many times, on my own servers

Age(optional): 15 (Birthday is June 13th, 1998)

Past experience being staff: I have been moderator on a few different servers (all shut down now, save for one of them, which I had to quit on), and I own my server (whitelisted, only for friends)

Why should I pick you?(long answer): I will on the server at least once a day, normally for a few hours on weekends, and I have experience with rule breaking players from my past servers, so I can assist in rooting out cheaters. I am also a very calm man, I don't get upset and I try my best to keep peace on the server, while also helping out the players that need my assistance. I have some experience with some of the servers plugins (Bukkit commands, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, Heroes) from the server I used to host, so I can always help out any players that are confused with certain commands. I can help enforce the rules of the server and prevent griefers and hackers from ruining the server for others. I am very patient with other players, and I have good grammar. This is also the only server I ever play on, so I will be spending a lot of time on the server, which is always a plus. With all that said, I have made mistakes in the past, like every other person in the world. But I would hope you could look past the past grievances, and look at what I can offer for the server.

Staff Application

IGN: matinab

experience with hexxit: I have played hexit for some time. i started getting use to it a day after i first played it. i now know how to craft stuff like big swords and bows.

expecience with plugins: i know alot of plugins and how to use them. but i may need help with a few

past staff experience: ive been staff on servers and i don't get demoted. i am very active and i can be very trusted. i am friendly and i would like to help other players as much as i can. Thanks for reading this application.

IGN: warlordbme

Experience with Hexxit: Very little, I've used it for only about a week.

Experience with plugins: I have used worldedit and worldguard many times, on my own servers

Age(optional): 15 (Birthday is June 13th, 1998)

Past experience being staff: I have been moderator on a few different servers (all shut down now, save for one of them, which I had to quit on), and I own my server (whitelisted, only for friends)

Why should I pick you?(long answer): I will on the server at least once a day, normally for a few hours on weekends, and I have experience with rule breaking players from my past servers, so I can assist in rooting out cheaters. I am also a very calm man, I don't get upset and I try my best to keep peace on the server, while also helping out the players that need my assistance. I have some experience with some of the servers plugins (Bukkit commands, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, Heroes) from the server I used to host, so I can always help out any players that are confused with certain commands. I can help enforce the rules of the server and prevent griefers and hackers from ruining the server for others. I am very patient with other players, and I have good grammar. This is also the only server I ever play on, so I will be spending a lot of time on the server, which is always a plus. With all that said, I have made mistakes in the past, like every other person in the world. But I would hope you could look past the past grievances, and look at what I can offer for the server.

Accepted. Congratulations!

IGN:massonrage66

Experience with Hexxit:im new in some ways i have been looking in too it and like it a lot

Experience with plugins:im realy good with plugins

Age(optional):13

Past experience being staff:I owned my own server for bukkit but it went down cuz it cost to much but a lot of people loved it

Why should I pick you?(long answer):You Should pick me cuz im very funny i funny i love helping and i a great friend when you need one im good at building stuff i can make statues

i have had minecraft for 2 years and and good with stuff in minecraft so you should pick me for the Job! Thanks for reading this Hope you enjoy

IGN: JerryG35

Experience with Hexxit: My first day of Hexxit was 1 day after 1.0.1 came out. So 5 days of experience, but I know the game very well, while the game only been in the Technic Launcher for 8 days. So 6/25/13 which is not long.

Experience with plugins: I have lots of experience with plugins mostly because of self teaching and working on them. I can do almost any popular plugin with full knowledge of how it works. I also help the configuration of plugins to get the server running the way owners want it. So if you need help just ask me I don't always bite:P (Worldedit, Factions, WorldGuard, Chestshop, MobArena, Essentials, are a few that i know best)

Age(optional): 15:D Very Mature

Past experience being staff: I have much past experience on being on staff to regular Minecraft, not so much Hexxit because its new of course. Though I have been Co-Owner on a friends Admin on 2 and Mod on 3(Only one is still up). I still would like to be apart of your server and its people!

Why should I pick you?(long answer): You should pick me because I have a lot of past experience, I know the rules to the server and what to do in cause something happen. I would get on more frequently, giving you more time to do you daily need. I would probably try to play for at least 2-3 hours a day. Even more on weekends. Also because we can become friends and talk on skype. Most importantly because there is very few staff i see on, and that is not good for a new growing server trying to make its way to the top. So if you pick me I'll back this server up with everything I got. One last reason is so i could move up along the staff start out as Helper or Mod then like a MiniAdmin to Admin and even more slowly buy slowing. By now you must be thinking why I want to become Staff, and that is easy that is because I like seeing server work there way to the top. There may be a few bumps here and there but with me its smooth sailing(I know it was very corny).

-Thanks for your time

Jerry

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons